Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo

Greetings adventurers!

My name is Frostwolf, I am born 1990 and I am from Germany - who would have guessed 8)
      Of course I play Nostale myself and basically I want to make this game an even more fun and enjoyable place for everyone!

My Hobbies:
      First of all: I am a gamer, I love playing games, no matter if they are on the PC or on a console.
      I do not like playing alone, so I play either online-games or games on consoles together with friends.
      I also like playing board-games - but beware, "Mensch ärgere dich nicht" can destroy friendships! :D
      And last: I love reading books, mainly fantasy and science fiction^^

If you have any questions about me: Feel free to ask :beer:

Frostwolf
    • Hello,Frostwolf!
      And welcome!

Hope you will enjoy your time with us :whistling:
      And we hope you will be nice to us :D . Lets hope u wont turn into Direwolf :P

Board games are cool and lots of fun! My most favorite is Dixit :phatgrin:
      Tbh only thing better than games are books, i have to confess i am addicted to books,especially fantasy.

I wish you Good luck and lots of fun in our community :thumbsup:
    • Frostwolf wrote:

Greetings adventurers!

My name is Frostwolf, I am born 1990 and I am from Germany - who would have guessed 8)
      Of course I play Nostale myself and basically I want to make this game an even more fun and enjoyable place for everyone!

My Hobbies:
      First of all: I am a gamer, I love playing games, no matter if they are on the PC or on a console.
      I do not like playing alone, so I play either online-games or games on consoles together with friends.
      I also like playing board-games - but beware, "Mensch ärgere dich nicht" can destroy friendships! :D

Frostwolf
      Glad to see a new face to the GM team! I love your goal and I hope to see you around in game =)! I also have the same hobbies as you so that is really neat!
    • Frostwolf wrote:

Greetings adventurers!

My Hobbies:

Frostwolf
      I know it sounds weird,but im really proud that you joined our community.
      Most of the new GM's that come here don't take it serioursly at all and most of the time they leave in 2-3 days or maximum a week,or they go inactive never to be seen again.
      But seeing People like you its like fresh air,you help everyone in this forum whenever they have a problem,and i apprecaiate you very much ! :thumbup:
      Others GM's from our community can learn a thing or two from you ! :beer:
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• I do my best, I hope I can keep up the motivation I have and that it's not just a time-period :whistling:
      It's nice to hear that, but I am sure my collegues are doing as much work as I do - just not as visible as me.
      There's much more to do than just answering in the forum :)
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Frostwolf wrote:

Greetings adventurers!

My Hobbies:

Frostwolf
      I know it sounds weird,but im really proud that you joined our community.Most of the new GM's that come here don't take it serioursly at all and most of the time they leave in 2-3 days or maximum a week,or they go inactive never to be seen again.
      But seeing People like its like fresh air,you help everyone in this forum whenever they have a problem,and i apprecaiate you very much ! :thumbup:
      Others GM's from our community can learn a thing or two from you ! :beer:
      I just want to point out,you never know what could have happened in real life of those "short lived" GMs...so dont judge them so easily.