All your Appearance needs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All your Appearance needs

So I noticed that we do not have a compiled guide on apprentice items etc. I feel that seeing a costume or wings before you buy it would be a great deal for people so this is why I decided to make this. I might need some help from the community because I don't know how some stuff looks so if you have anything to add just reply here and I will add to the thread!

Edited: 9/27/17 2:13am - It is pretty early in the morning for me and I am getting tired so for now this is all I have. I will make sure to keep updating this thread so check back later =)!

WIP
      Female Costumes

Soft Rabbit Costume

Stats:
      • The damage caused by all attacks diminishes by 5% with a probability of 80%.
      • Increases the speed of 1

How to obtain?: No idea currently.

Hawaiian Costume

Stats:
      • Increase Defense by 5%.
      • Increases the HP Maximum of 200.
      (The outfit only. I do not have a picture of the hat and the hat shown is not part of the set. Nor the mask. If you have the picture for the hat please let me know!)

How to Obtain?: From the NosMall Casual Costume Box F

Starlight School Uniform

Stats:
      • Increase Defense by 5%.
      • Increases the HP Maximum of 200.
      (The outfit only. I do not have a picture of the hat and the hat shown is not part of the set. Nor the mask. If you have the picture for the hat please let me know!)

How to Obtain?: From the NosMall Casual Costume Box F