Partner for Archer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Partner for Archer

Hello, community.
      I'm just a 36 lvl noob (started yesterday) and can't find any guide about pets/partner for classes.
      So help me pls with my question. Which partner should i choose for my archer?
      Frigg/Ragnar or waiting for Kliff? Or may be there r some another decent partners?
    • Dekomori wrote:

Hello, community.
      I'm just a 36 lvl noob (started yesterday) and can't find any guide about pets/partner for classes.
      So help me pls with my question. Which partner should i choose for my archer?
      Frigg/Ragnar or waiting for Kliff? Or may be there r some another decent partners?
      Any partner that can tank for a ranged class I consider good. I am also an archer and I have been using frigg and her skills have been helping me quite a bit. I never used Ragnar but a lot of people have been wanting him so I am assuming he is a great partner to have. As for Kliff he is the standard partner for those who need a tank and cant afford to buy a nosmall one.
    • The thing about Kliff is that he has a longer range than melee (he has this big kind of speer). Thus, most enemies will focus on your pet (if it is melee) instead of on Kliff.
      If you take Tom instead, both him and your pet will be in melee range to the enemy and they will most likely share their aggro.

I also heard a rumor that Tom has more HP and is thus a better tank, but I can't find a source for it right now - if anyone has information on it, feel free to share. :)

If you wait a little bit, you might be lucky and win an Aegir in the Christmas Event, that is a really strong tank-SP for either Tom or Kliff.