Server's dying

• Ms.Makintosh wrote:

Legendary17 wrote:

Ms.Makintosh ive seen you ingame, you didnt rlly want to speak to me, I dont know if its because your not as great as made out to be or but you dont speak for the entire server, but your just 1 player, who seems to only care for themselves, no 1 ingame is paying current prices so im not sure how you could be doing any business, is your business ingame our outside of game rules?, right now the server population is a joke, many are put of when they see randomers post on forum bragging how they going make profit from nosmall, ms makintosh if you want to discusss and pretend to be a veteran me and others are willign to hear you out and destroy each point you attempt to make on why your right and rest of server is wrong, the most disguisting thing is watching you telling players they should quit, be it on forum or ingame, im surprised gameforge staff have not commented on this themselves on your behaviour, but to tell players they should quit or leave game if they dont like it atm.... just who are you to say that? why should they quit or remain quitted why should they find another server im curious to know, players such as myself can take matters into our own hands ingame if needed to deal with you =)

I don't talk to you, cause I have you blacklisted since i was level 1. You're a plague to this game, and I wish you would go away.As far as population decrease - the more the better. :P
    You mean the less the better ? :/

Sephyx wrote:

A famous quote I would like to mention by a prestigious poet and philosopher.

"Oh Lord, bless the ungraceful and have mercy upon those who suffer from sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

William sabkebabp, 1768.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure sabkebabp from onyx said that.
    Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
  • Reading this thread it's very clear many people still care about our 'dying' server... it's not that dead!

Nevito wrote:

So its possible for UK to shut down ? (i don't have time to read all the reply's that's why i am asking) FeelsBadMan
    Sure, some day, in the far future,... But for now there're still many players enjoying nostale, doing raids, quests, pvp-ing, etc, etc... And for keeping the server running, there's still nos$ being sold so people are 'paying' for the server.

I would like to see some of our most fanatic US/steam friends to join the 'old guys' at UK, and see how they do there! So maybe there'll be some extra activity with all the US players finally discovering this game!
  • XD let's hope GF will make VR on nostale of course with current char(we can kept it)like some anime where they were trapped inside alt s...
    btw i have suggestion i think for server merging why not like make apprenticeship button or smth so we can set our level from lvl 80s to match up new char once they have recevied enough help we can get back to our original lvl of course dmg and stuff will be deducted as well...like some anime that i knew XD that way we could help newbs instead of 1 hit kill ea mons and the exp tht we gain during apprenticeship will go to them instead..
  • New

Lol knowing how horrible Gameforge is developers are i doubt it. It's not just NosTale, most of Gameforge games suffers cause they won't bother to do anything, once the last nosmallers in UK dissapears they will just delete UK server just like RU.
    + The rules here are way too strict, and the team just scare ppl away with bans without even giving warning or evidence.
    And instead of repeating that the game isn't dead then u must be joking.
    It is dead for good.

And if u r gonna say smth to defend Gameforge, then why can't they take care of private server?
    :cookie:
  • New

Colonello wrote:

Lol knowing how horrible Gameforge is developers are i doubt it. It's not just NosTale, most of Gameforge games suffers cause they won't bother to do anything, once the last nosmallers in UK dissapears they will just delete UK server just like RU.
    + The rules here are way too strict, and the team just scare ppl away with bans without even giving warning or evidence.
    It is dead for good.

And if u r gonna say smth to defend Gameforge, then why can't they take care of private server?
    I believe developers = Entwell ?
  • New

Colonello wrote:

It is dead for good.

yeah i agree about bans, i once got banned for litteraly using **** in my sentences which is nonsense and as for us guys going to uk I'd highly support them not to do that, the only reason I haven't recommended nostale to any of my irl friends is because uk community sucks and the only way you get to do raids and everything else is by being 93+ and most people i know on us are just coming from other servers because they look at the us server as a new global server
  • New

Colonello wrote:

It is dead for good.
    Totally agreed. "Server isnt dead yet" idk wat they are waiting for , they waiting for wat , just see how all players gone or wat thats wat they think we must look like ,we cant even see the server as "Normal" on status , when its Normal we can say "winter is comming" ,anyways lets see how many more has to quit or go to US and when they will see the server dead , we are still doing some raids?? u dont know how hard is to raid rn , we not able find no more act5.2 teams like not even 1 wave , im just wondering if aot is working anymore , if there are enough players to go with ..
    Best Regards, Candy!
    Have a nice day/night ! ^^
  • New

I couldn't be bothered reading all 13 pages of this thread but UK has been dead for a long time. The community was dying over a year ago when I quit, and I quit because it was boring and lacking people. As for suggesting to transfer, and all those who are complaining about spending money and time on the game, it is a free game. You paid to have perks and you got those perks. I also spent thousands of $$ and hours on this game on several servers and it is what it is, I got enjoyment out of it. I was a little sad when Global shutdown because it happened quite suddenly and I thought, as did many others, everything was going fine and there didn't seem to be any issues. UK, on the other hand, has been dying for a long time now so it has to be expected. And that's the issue with having an mmo run for such a long period of time, you need constant updates and new content to keep the old players playing and it just wasn't enough.

After trying out a few private servers, I too am starting again on US with a group of old friends and it is quite enjoyable doing so together. Even though we have people already in their 90's its nice being among the middle of the pack and everyone experiencing the game and challenges together! :)
  • New

Well I doubt anyone's banned for ****. If you're referring to censoring a term though that obviously violates the rules you might be right - censorship doesn't help and if anyone feels the need to censor something it's (often) better not to say anything at all. Anyway, I'm unable to discuss individual cases with third parties or on the board, so I won't extend this part here.

In fact we have different measures that can be taken once someone violates the rules depending on the severity of the offense:

§14 Measures
    • Depending to severity of the offense the following measures may be carried out:
      - friendly tip to follow the rules
      - warning
      - kick from the server
      - muting
      - banning of the account

To sum it up: Neither do you receive a ban for everything, nor will every offense receive a "friendly tip to follow the rules" first.

We have kids playing this game and we have a certain responsibility towards all the players, the parents that permit their children to play etc - most of them prefer a friendly evironment and a place where they're neither scammed nor have to face people who gain unfair advantage through cheating or bugusing for example.
    The one who might receive a 'punishment' certainly isn't happy about it, neither are we, but it's part of our work here to enforce them if necessary.
    Anyone can as well object to a ban or mute if they seriously think it's not fair (within 3 months after it was received) and let a decision be reviewed by a superior if they still have a good reason why it's not justified like that. We spend indeed a lot of time for that - and I suppose that wouldn't be the case if everything was as simple (or our intentions as evil) as some people may assume out there.

Of course anyone can have the opinion that some measures are too hard on someone - but after doing this for 8 years (and playing other MMOs) I made the experience as well that weak measures for serious offenses sometimes lead to the conclusion that it's fine or 'bearable' to do something if the result's worth it.

Therefore we have a great responsibility towards everyone in this game and since everyone has different interests or a different position it's often difficult to (fully) meet their expectations - sometimes even not at all, but it's not avoidable.
    If someone has reasonable suggestions why something could be solved better in general (or if you send me a PM/e-mail even in certain cases - but not on the board) - feel free to submit them.

When you're sad and no one knows it,
    I'll send you Black Roses...
  • New

Im player of 5 years in different servers but i quited uk too thanks to new server.Sometimes i go to check it and yesterday i saw ch1(normal) ch3(normal) and guess what? checked uk and it was like all ch(recommend).You still think it is still alive server? You can also see ch1(jammed) on us but still uk all chs(recommend).If entwell just released steam without new server,everything could be way better.But what you gonna do about it..New server means more money in real for them,right?..Who cares players ?
  • New

The UK server not dead at all, PlayerS think by going to US server they will get items easier and be on the same gear level as the other players, the day they realise its the same game different server but the difference being US has no High-End items they will be back

Simple.
    Section keep this server flooding back to arena you should thank us, instead of spending 3hrs a day chasing me around if you spent that mobbing or farming you wouldnt complain about having no gold, which is the reason made you moved servers in the firstplace

The post was edited 1 time, last by °BowFlex° ().

• New

Not really,
    Section family is just group of arena addicts,who love to annoy ppl.
    Nobody with any reason would thank to this family...You might want to notice fact,that the most childlish players remained at UK...Arena was always hostile,but with Section and some other individuals its unbearable :)

Lets face the fact UK is dead,no player with any reason would return to the server,where Nosmallers are selling items at ridiculous prices, certain family mentioned above being toxic in arena,etc.
    Its better to "restart" at US server,with new community and new people,beceause thank goodness, Section still remains at UK...
    Perhaps i would move to US too,idk, but that server is too laggy for me,so...
    Just try to understand that gold might not be the reason ppl go to US - but the people. And as i said, the worst kind of trolls,annoyers,arena addicts remained at UK....
  • New

But why is it when im around those who have "Quitted" log on? People made a genuine group chat for us with over 15 players in it, you yourself spent 2hrs just yesterday watching us, and you're one of those who complain why didnt you farm instead?

You cant just call people childish for wanting to play the server they actually enjoy and have gear on, thats more jealousy than anything

And about your nosmall comment, the more money the community gain the higher the prices things become, same goes for anything you buy in real life the price will eventually rise for that exact same product.

And guess what? Only the people who dont work or have bad jobs complain about it, this is the same as the poorer players complaining about prices, its simple farm or raid get your money up smh
  • New

I can´t farm, bcs i suffer from irregular disconnects and bad internet connection :)
    Basically,when i try to attack,my screen freezes for couple of seconds and i am vulnerable in those freezes.
    So basically all i can do is to sit somewhere and watch arena drama :p

Jealousy? Really? Lol. There is nothing to be jealous of :)
    I am student,i study applied psychology and i am happy with it,so i have no reason to be jealous of some game :)
    And yes,i can keep people childlish,though i didnt mean it in a way you put it. People,who are still playing in UK are mostly arena-addicts with childlish behavior and weird need of killing everyone.

Pls,money works a bit differently in real life,its affected by much more things than currency in game, which is rising thanks to greediness of nosmallers and dumbness of ppl, who are buying stuff at such prices

When was the last time you saw CH1 in UK as "Normal" or "Jammed" ? Pool of players is constantly dropping down, this server is dead and eventually only options will be merge or shutdown.
    I can see it even in my family...i talked awith friends from my family who havent been online for many days and they said there is nothing else to do or enjoy at UK!

Just stop lying to urself and open ur eyes. People are leaving to US or other games...
  • New

irrelevant, either way people want to profit more so they raise price

You dcing doesnt speak for the rest of the server so your first argument is irrlevant too as you cant play due to internet others can players

So what i got from this thread was you're pretty irrelevant and its just poor players complaining

Section - #1 Uk Family