Server's dying

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bazaar for both servers would mean importing powerful gear over, which I personally think would be bad. Let the gear be crafted, it will take some time before powerful shelled gear is riddled throughout the new server and everyone simply buys equipment. It means people will be forced to actually play through the PvE content instead of just speed leveling and buying equipment. I'm sure you know people on UK who have no idea what they are doing in PvE terms because they just skip it all lol.
  • I understand why people are upset because they worked hard on their character and spent a lot of money and I agree there should be an item that lets you transfer your character to a new server. I'm sure they would make some money off that and people who played on the other servers would feel better about having the option to switch over but I do also understand why this is not a thing. Maybe if there was like a time limited to where when the game as been opened on the new server for a month or two we could use the item to transfer characters over?

I know that when I first started play Nostale back in 2006 or 2007 it still had some players and it was great. But after a couple of years I noticed because I was based in US/NA and the server was UK I had hard times communicating with people or finding raids unless I stayed up super late cause of timezone differences. Also I noticed the server pop had went down and sadly I felt like I could no longer play. So when I heard they made a US server it made me very happy because now more US people would be playing and a bunch of new people would be playing so the game for me at least would be filled with new life and I think it was a very good decision for Gameforge to make. Also having the game listed on Steam is also a great idea since so many people play on steam.

So while I understand and feel for people who hit max level and spent a fortune on the UK and I think there should be a transfer maybe in a month or two (To give new players a chance to level and experience the game and have a chance to compete with other people.) I do think having a new server was a great idea and maybe when things die down people who are more active during UK times can return back to their server or if they even like this server even better then that is great. This new server gave a chance for more activeness in the game itself and that I am thankful for ^^!
  • Hello all :) i just wanted to say this serv will die soon : P coz of our "epic" GameMasters u guys just made new way to get cash for n$ with making new server :) u didnt help old players just wanted 2 get new 12 years old childrens to get more nos$ honestly all u had to do was just make few things to keep our serv :D
    1. MORE N$ for less $
    2. MORE EVENTS
    3. NEW RAIDS FOR LOW LVLS
    4. MORE chance of getting something rare
    5. more chance of upgrading
    6. higher exp for lower lvls to let them get 90 easy
    7. GM's should be more on on server and make raids with gold drop or smthing
    Have fun of ruining old servers ;P
  • Legendary17 wrote:

Hope_uk wrote:

3.after 5.2 the monster is super strong
    GM are consider the sp balance. So can u put more hp/defence to player. So they will not easy to dead, it means they can do more thing. I know many 90 player nothing can do due to they are no strong.
    we all had sane lv of equips available to us at the times of these updates, act5.2 mobs or act6 mobs have never been an issue, when act5 was 1st released we had access to lv85-88 equips which the prove is ingame was enough to tackle this act, we then got act5.2 with lv90 equips available to us this was enough to tackle act5.2, we then got act6 with lv95-96 equip available to us this was more than enough to tackle act6, we then got act6.2 lv95-96 equips tackle it too easly champ equips even better, i dont see an issue about mob strength/difficulty
    I have a question. Is it can work in r5/6 eq without Morale,Hb and sb?? If not ppl need to using many gold in buy r7 eqs and prepare some buff.
  • Kazuja wrote:

Hello all :) i just wanted to say this serv will die soon : P coz of our "epic" GameMasters u guys just made new way to get cash for n$ with making new server :) u didnt help old players just wanted 2 get new 12 years old childrens to get more nos$ honestly all u had to do was just make few things to keep our serv :D
    1. MORE N$ for less $
    2. MORE EVENTS

I do hope you know the Game Masters(GMs) don't do any of this....GMs are not developers....
  • Ruff wrote:

Kazuja wrote:

Hello all :) i just wanted to say this serv will die soon : P coz of our "epic" GameMasters u guys just made new way to get cash for n$ with making new server :) u didnt help old players just wanted 2 get new 12 years old childrens to get more nos$ honestly all u had to do was just make few things to keep our serv :D
    1. MORE N$ for less $
    2. MORE EVENTS
    I do hope you know the Game Masters(GMs) don't do any of this....GMs are not developers....
    What he said ^
    In addition that our job is 100% voluntary we win nothing.
  • Whether the job is voluntary or not isn’t an excuse to be lazy. If you can’t handle the job don’t do it, it’s pretty simple. It literally takes 2 mins to do any of the things he listed lols.
    And you can say ‘ohh we did host raids but the community was toxic :(‘ but nah fam, it’s the same no matter what game you go to, there is also nice people so.
    I think his right in every aspect, gms are limited to what they can do because they’re not developers but, they also could of done a lot more to prevent this server from going to trash.
    Anyways no point replying to this thread anymore since obviously nothing will change the state the server is in now.
  • Loluh wrote:

Whether the job is voluntary or not isn’t an excuse to be lazy. If you can’t handle the job don’t do it, it’s pretty simple. It literally takes 2 mins to do any of the things he listed lols.
    And you can say ‘ohh we did host raids but the community was toxic :(‘ but nah fam, it’s the same no matter what game you go to, there is also nice people so.
    I think his right in every aspect, gms are limited to what they can do because they’re not developers but, they also could of done a lot more to prevent this server from going to trash.
    Anyways no point replying to this thread anymore since obviously nothing will change the state the server is in now.
    I know they are a bit short staffed on GM's but I feel after they hire a couple for US or UK they might have more time to host raids or talk to the community and try to plan some small events to help out the community. I do feel that is in their power to do so unless the higher ups say no or something. I def feel like the community will be better with more GM's on the scene. I know when I first started playing 5-6 years ago I at least saw a gm in Town or PvP once a week. I knew I always saw GM Fishy on and answering questions and being involved in the community and a couple of others I cant remember how to spell their name.

But I am sure things will get better so it is something we just have to wait and see what happens. I mean they made a new server which I think is a step in the right direction in some cases so maybe they have other things planned as well to keep the new people that are coming in to stay and try their best with the players they had playing for a long time.
  • Loluh wrote:

Whether the job is voluntary or not isn’t an excuse to be lazy. If you can’t handle the job don’t do it, it’s pretty simple. It literally takes 2 mins to do any of the things he listed lols.
    If you are so smart, then aply for GM urself.
    Anyway,all GM can do is to host raid,all other things must go to the developer.
    Why dont u blame developer for no new events or raids?
    Think of developer as a government and of GMs as its police.
    You people always blame GMs for things out of their control. One person spits complete nonsense and 100 sheeps just repeat the same,get some critical thinking!
    GMs can do next to nothing in preventing "this server going to trash" beceause they cant force ppl to play one certain server.And i sincerely doubt few raids GM can host would get those players back.
    This is the disadvantage of being GM - no matter how much you try,w.e. you do, some ppl will merely talk trash about you.

People like Kazuja...they should grow up.But i quess its easier to blame GM for everything,than do something for a change and complain to developers. You know,we are the players of UK server,if we wrote some reasonable requirements to developers,it would be much better than whining about dying server. Get real people. Sometimes you must do something to get a change.
  • Kazuja wrote:

i should grow up ? i am playing on Uk server 2 long : ) now all i hear is u can go US and start all from 0 : P and if gm's r doing it for free they can talk to gameforge or whoever is making this game more dead ; )
    So could you ;)
    But nah,complaining is much easier than actually doing something

Perhaps they should shut down whole game -> problem solved.
  • You made lot of ppl strong. Wow, what a great achievement.In that case,you could put some effort into bringing some ideas how to improve this GAME. In my opinion, this new server is like false hope of better times. The game itself is boring, events are all the same throughout the year.Quests and storyline are kinda bad too- but thats ignorable thanks to SP cards,which are entertaining.
    Besides, some ppl in the community are like poison,they feel pure joy of amount of ppl they annoyed. Unfortunately you cannot ban somebody for being annoying :/
    I wouldnt mind moving to new server that much,It could be fun starting again,It would bring back meaning of world "game". To have fun and socialize. Just bcz u need to have best arena score doesnt mean everyone is like that

BTW Tell me MMORPG where ppl spending real money wont have an advantage.
  • Loluh wrote:

I am not here to host free raids for you to take free boxes. This not my job, therefore I can't be "lazy" on something that is not asked or required of me from the people that "hired" me.
  • Morgoth wrote:

Loluh wrote:

I am not here to host free raids for you to take free boxes. This not my job, therefore I can't be "lazy" on something that is not asked or required of me from the people that "hired" me.
    I think people fgot real purpose of GMs. In the past there were few GMs who used to host raids,yes,that was very nice. But thats not GM´s purpose.
    Lockheed used to host raids, and that didnt stop ppl talking trash bout her. Some ppl are hypocritical
  • it's not starting from 0 to be honest!have you seen recent speakers such as B>nos$ 1:100+ paying in uk for us server or Trading gold from uk to us (which i think kinda illegal/unfair and easy to be scammed unless they dual)...can you considered that as start afresh?
    2ndly they did that cause they really thought uk currency now is trash..as i've said to some ppl before to give it like 1 or 2 months and we will see what will happen...idk if it is too late by then...ya i do aware gm really powerless at all...so here's my qn is it possible if let's say majority of uk players againts this kind of idea and need a change so is it possible for gm to suggest it to GF?
    for eg:let's say to or to put it in harsher words like kicking out us server/seperate it from uk client?it doesnt have to be like that though...bringing new merging server,nosbassar and stuff maybe could be done?
    so my main point is like if uk player feel uncomfortable about US server we could have a poll about it then if that majority win is it possible for gm to tell GF to change their ways or stuff?
  • Naerys wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Loluh wrote:

I think people fgot real purpose of GMs. In the past there were few GMs who used to host raids,yes,that was very nice. But thats not GM´s purpose.Lockheed used to host raids, and that didnt stop ppl talking trash bout her. Some ppl are hypocritical
    I never saw any GM put foot in nosvile for more then a year.
    I never see any GM when i log in IRC.
    If i make a ticket and send it now,i will probably get a response in a week or even more.
    I know GM's aren't developers and they have specific work to do,but don't come to me and tell me that in a whole year you couldnt find a window to spend some time with the community.Sometimes i wonder if these people that applied for this job even like this game or even played it.
    Some people talked thrash about Lockheed,but Lockheed was the most loved GM by players when she was in the team,atleast 80% of players were happy when she saw her online,15% were indiferent while other 5% were the hypocrites that Naerys is talking about.But hey,in life you will have enemies no matter what,just gotta deal with it.
    Anyway,thats not the reason iliked Loluh post,i liked it because of this :

Loluh wrote:

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().