Strawpoll for Fc reputation gain

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strawpoll for Fc reputation gain

Hello all
      Today i'm here for talking about FC reputation , some people crying about FC (act4) because he lost much reputation and i'm angry about some people use this for connect 10-15 accounts devil and Main account angel and killing alt so he gain much reputation Gratz, Well i'm here today for open a stawpoll for player need fc became like old time with big pvp and 3 4 raid per day
      1: regulate reputaion gain like old time 300 400 per kil and not 5000 please and not lost 4000 per dead -_-
      2: if you like this new FC dead
      Thanks all for learning and sorry for my english

1 for me =)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Konez77 ().

• Konez77 wrote:

Hello all
      Today i'm here for talking about FC reputation , some people crying about FC (act4) because he lost much reputation and i'm angry about some people use this for connect 10-15 accounts devil and Main account angel and killing alt so he gain much reputation Gratz, Well i'm here today for open a stawpoll for player need fc became like old time with big pvp and 3 4 raid per day
      1: regulate reputaion gain like old time 300 400 per kil and not 5000 please and not lost 4000 per dead -_-
      2: if you like this new FC dead
      Thanks all for learning and sorry for my english

1 for me =)
      4k per dead?? who told u that , dude are u playing nostale or mc? xd u lose 1k per dead, and fc is Dead cuz of another reasons not cuz of alt killers.
    • Yeah you only lose 1k reputation for the first 11 deaths, and the rate to earn repuation has largely increased from all sorts of things like raids and Gold Medals, daily quests etc, losing reputation shouldn't be too much of an issue - and its there to serve as a punishment so you actually take getting killed more seriously.