Steam is good way

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steam is good way

Hello guys! Glad to see you! I would like to talk about the release in Steam.
      For all community it's really good! For example Russian community every day ask about the release! And we really happy.
      But I want know how will the pricing policy in the CIS be implemented? As you can know the European prices, can not be identically equal to the Russian.
      Many online games make a separate pricing policy for the Russian and CIS regions. Therefore, I would like to discuss: What prices will be for these regions? And one more question about the future development of sections of the forum for communication and awakening on Russian Language.
      Thank you for your attention, I hope for your activity.
    • Medivh wrote:

As you can know the European prices, can not be identically equal to the Russian.
      Normally the rate depends on the country where you live and therefore it'll probably no different from other games or the previous .RU community that shut down before.

If you want to use Russian to communicate within the forum you have a server section for this: RU Server
      In the other sections English is mandatory though as you can read in the forum rules now: Forum Rules

When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • Bittersweet wrote:

If you want to use Russian to communicate within the forum you have a server section for this: RU Server
      Yes sir, I understand, but there's only a limited number of topics. Who can create topics for the Russian forum? After all, I would like to see a topic for communication in the Russian forum category.
      We have only three categories:Who are you?; Families; NosBazar. And there are no categories for communication on various topics
    • Medivh wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

Yes sir, I understand, but there's only a limited number of topics. Who can create topics for the Russian forum? After all, I would like to see a topic for communication in the Russian forum category.We have only three categories:Who are you?; Families; NosBazar. And there are no categories for communication on various topics
      You can suggest another subforum to @kitcalie, either directly or here: Questions & Answers about the Game and Forum

When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • Medivh wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

Yes sir, I understand, but there's only a limited number of topics. Who can create topics for the Russian forum? After all, I would like to see a topic for communication in the Russian forum category.We have only three categories:Who are you?; Families; NosBazar. And there are no categories for communication on various topics
      ++++
      Жми на тянку - попадай в семью)
    • Bittersweet wrote:

Medivh wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

You can suggest another subforum to @kitcalie, either directly or here: Questions & Answers about the Game and Forum
      Thank you for your attention and support, I will follow your recommendations.
      Good luck and Have a nice day!