What is the lod price for 1 ch ?.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the lod price for 1 ch ?.

Hello guys I was curious for lod.
      I want to reach level 55 and do the sader(sp3) mission and wear this card.
      But I can't do this alone. If you get any information for lod price for 1 ch please answer this post.
    • As far as i know nobody does lod leeching anymore since the level restriction on lod.Thats atleast what i see on speakers before lev res you could see alot of "Pay 1m for a lod,whisper please".Since you need lv 55 to enter the lod why not just do the quest for sader sp when you hit it so you wont have to pay if you already got an light sp.Just my oppinion anyway.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Due to the restriction of lv 55 to enter LoD, most people who want a level boost below lv 55 ask for an hour of leeching in act 5.2.

There are some people who are very good at leeching people there and some who are not lol. But expect to pay about 3.5m-5m (more is silly) for an hour of act 5.2 leeching if you want someone decent. This price should not go up for an additional character though, so you and your mate can pay the money once and both be leeched for an hour.

If you do an hour there once, and do all the quests for lv 1-55 you will not have to grind once. Additionally you also get a nice job lv boost which should enable you to wear sp3 sooner.

If you then seek a family to do LoD with, keep in mind a lv 55 is pretty useless there. So make sure you at least get the lv 45 Dark resistance set. Some fire res would be good too since the boss will kill you instantly without it. Otherwise, try manage a bit and at lv 75 wear the dual reputation resistance which is a single investment. But expensive.
      Archer: Ranger +15, Sin +15, Des +15, WK +15, CS +15, Scout +15, DH +15, AA +15
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
      Mage: RM +15, Holy +15, BM +15, DG +15, Vulc +15, TL +15, +15 Seer, AM +15
      Neutral: PJ +15, KFC +15, Pirate +15, Jaja +15
    • Pity you never replied to my speakers then. I've had 9 characters levelled to 55 at 5m per hour. I could have saved a lot :x
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
    • Well, if you had 9characters of yours leeched at the same time you were probably breaking the no afk leveling rule anyway.... At least, I'd have a hare time watching 9 characters at once while perhaps playing on a 10th. Of course I could be interpreting incorrectly and you just had 9 characters leveled up total.

Make sure if you pay someone to level you up you still actually stay on, I'd be extremely bored just watching my character sit there for however long but if that's what you wanna do.
    • One at a time. Plus I merch for a game living which means all you need is a bazar medal to stay busy.
    • Sorry for the off topic but I've been looking for over a week for someone to leech me from 45 to 55 (this period of the year is very busy for me at work and I don't have enough time on my hands to waste on quests), so if you know someone trustworthy and can help me out (paying ofc) could you please let me know here or in game ; LogoIntelisS (no, i'm not the old Logo.)
      Thank you and sorry again.