Nosmall Item Prices and Happy Hours

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nosmall Item Prices and Happy Hours

I'm wondering why there is no such an event for support nosmallers.Im not a nosmaller but it affects me alot.Currently wof price +90k,boa 410k and tower tarot 350k nosmedal price almost 5m.We have less nosmallers day and day and server is dying day and day too.Atleast make an event for nosmallers.Nos rate was 1:40 some time ago then 50 then 60 and currently its over 75...Hope someone will care about it.
    • The thing is, there is currently so much gold in the game that you can have players rolling out say 100k nos$, 80% of it will be instantly bought by the resellers. So even if you you get a slight dip in prices, the resellers will hike them up again.

You'd need a steady, monthly happy hour for this not to happen. Resellers will shy away if they don't have certainty to sell their goods before the next happy hour.

So if this is going to happen, unless it will be monthly, your problem will not be solved.
      Archer: Ranger +15, Sin +15, Des +15, WK +15, CS +15, Scout +15, DH +15, AA +15
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
      Mage: RM +15, Holy +15, BM +15, DG +15, Vulc +15, TL +15, +15 Seer, AM +15
      Neutral: PJ +15, KFC +15, Pirate +15, Jaja +15
    • That is most likely going to happen. You already saw it yesterday (haven't logged on today) where CCs hit 10m.

Though I wouldn't be able to name a timeframe. You never know when the next person goes on a nosmall spree ;) or how many people will.
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
    • Bravious wrote:

They stopped Happy Hours and began pushing the NosWheel with offers and special prizes for it instead, so chances of Happy Hours coming back are very unlikely...
      So bassicaly they re-added random boxes and now we have a situation similar like back in 2010,our whining for hours and hours was in vain afterall.Why this game have to make 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

So bassicaly they re-added random boxes and now we have a situation similar like back in 2010,our whining for hours and hours was in vain afterall.Why this game have to make 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
      Yeah I guess, but atleast the good items aren't as rare as before, like simply getting a divine fairy could become costly depending on how many of the divine boxes you have to open, but in a couple spins and a bit of luck, you could land Onyx wings or whatever the main prize is as the wheel doesn't seem totally rigged.

I think that the main reason Happy Hours were removed, is because players wouldn't Nosmall untill they came about, meaning players would save cash and then spend only during these events, so the game had no in come for long periods of time untill they choose to make another Happy Hour.
    • I quite honestly think that if you have monthly happy hours, you'd have a lot more people spending, even if it's just a 20% increase in nos$ rather than have a person here and there mall a bit.
    • Also useless discounts increase prices and nosmall rate too.People buy mostly cc and then boom..after discount ends.I dont know for what reason they removed so many items from nosmall.Just saw an item for 1:140k rate.It's green ticket for partner skills.Around 700k.I really dont know what they are trying to do.I had less problems about buying any nosmall item but now all of them so expensive.But seriously,why they removed so many stuff from nosmall permanently?
      Besides those we cant find solution to resellers anyway.There are many of them.Like millions probably...I'll write some nosmall item prices now.
      CC:7.9m->Was around 5.3-6m like 1-2 months ago I think.
      Wing of friendship:80k->It was around 35-40k
      Speaker.39k->It was around 29-30k but I saw it went up to 55-60k many times.
      Boa:410k->It was around 290-300k like 1-2 months ago again.
      Also since they removed so many costumes and vision stuff,no one sell fluffy perma set,snow costume perma set and mysterious dyes are 125k ea around.I just think that this game never care about free to play players.Before they changed nosmall,it was better for all of us I think.
      Oh and normal eq scroll is almost 1.7m and golden one 2m.Prices was 1.2m and 1.6m.And sp scrolls was same with boa yet now blue one 447k and red one 500k.Someone tell me why prices always go up and never go down ? Why there is no solution for it ? What's gonna happen later ? I can tell you.These prices will increase again and some prices will be doubled like that partner ticket,sp scroll and soon boa & tarots too I think.Just continue to release more partners like we need all of them.Just change item's name like it's too important than bugs and this topic and just continue to focus on almost not important things more than very important things.No one could fix water raid bugs for years and no one will fix it anyway..Focus on more important things..
    • That's inflation darling. That is how it works in the game and irl too xD

Put it this way, all gold in the game is farmed. It is either dropped or you sell stuff to an NPC which gives you gold. So naturally after the game has been alive for 10 years, a lot more gold has been farmed than in the first year. That means overall the value of gold decreases which in return means prices "appear" higher. I say appear specifically, because they aren't in reality. That doesn't make much sense but see it this way:

5 years ago Players had 100 gold so if an item cost 1 gold it was 1%.
      now Players have 1000 gold, the same item costs 10 gold which is still 1%.

That is a super simplified version of what is happening. The problem with this formula is, anyone who hasn't been playing for the past 5 years (based on the example) will be at the 100 gold which means to them, the item costs 10%.

This is why the game becomes increasingly difficult for newbie players.

There are no good ways of solving this problem. Things like upgrading various things consumes gold which decreases the overall money in the game, however it is too little.

So unless you want to spend like 10m each time you try + your eq or sp (pure gold value needed for the upgrade, not mats or scroll) this pattern will only continue. Other servers are battling with rates of 1 nos$ being 200k+

One way of stabilizing rates would be to have a vendor ingame that sells nosmall items at fixed gold rates, however that would be the developers cutting off their own salary which also isn't fair.
    • There is a solution though,one that only the players can do it.Bassicaly if we all stop buying nos at such huge rate then they will be forced to lower it.But there are tons of reasons why this method will never happen.I never nosmalled whatsoever because most of the items are obatinable in-game and except for buying a transportation method(like pb,cc,tb and so on) there isnt any "must have" items within it.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Yeah, unfortunately prices are really all controlled by our players, and like DawnOfRoses said, the more money users have, the more prices will increase as players can afford them.
      But there's also a technique that could work in an economic stand-point, such as Supply & Demand, as you can tell just by the name, players supply items depending on the demand of the item, so if there's a high demand, there will be a high supply, but if the item isn't bought regularly, there will be a low demand therefore low supply, if the masses of our server were able to use their gold effectively, rates wouldn't keep rising, as long as we keep buying products like CC's at high prices, they will not stop pricing them so high, but, if the prices went high and players did not purchase the item they needed untill cheaper, the prices would drop accordingly, popular items like CC's are always being mass bought on Nosmall and listed on bazar, meaning more competitors will under price the current set of items on bazar again and again and again but a true price drop is only possible if the currently listed one's aren't being bought (as they'd be sold and new one's will be re-listed at similar prices again).
      So then the Supply would out do the demand, but that then also requires alot of patience, and we're sure that loads of players could willingfully use extra gold to get the item they want on time rather then wait for possibly days, each purchase effects the formula as 1 cc purchase could add into over 100 or so per day, leaving no chance for the prices to get lower. So if players want prices to get cheaper, then we must stop buying the items at their prices which suppourts them going up, but of course it would be very hard to influence an entire server to have the same view, especially players who pay no attention to their gold spenditure as their income is larger.