Raid seals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I noticed that in NostaleSE monsters can drop raid seals and even part2/3 stones. I think we should also get that in NostaleUK so high level players can farm seals and low level players will easily gain seals while doing quests.

Edit:Oh and also nosmall items from fc raids.
    • If this gets implemented then I hope it is only in the sense that mob kills around your level will drop raid seals for YOUR level. Imagine lv 90s mobbing and jelly or gin seals drop. Then the last source of income for low levels will be gone lol.
      I feel like adding more boss monsters in the game would be fun. Like why not have the desert robber appear on random maps here and there. You kill him, some dialogue pops up like "you dare challenge me? I will see you in my hideout!" and then the seal drops like *poof*.
      This wouldn't throw off the income for low levels plus it would actually get people to do more raids, like you will be somewhat challenged and provoked by the boss.
      Archer: Ranger +15, Sin +15, Des +15, WK +15, CS +15, Scout +15, DH +15, AA +15
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
      Mage: RM +15, Holy +15, BM +15, DG +15, Vulc +15, TL +15, +15 Seer, AM +15
      Neutral: PJ +15, KFC +15, Pirate +15, Jaja +15
    • Cuby seals aren't the turning point of the world as so many people assume lol. Generally speaking the most profitable raid seals to farm are Ginseng and Dark Castra. Here you're looking at about 500k for 20-40min playing on a low lv char.
      Archer: Ranger +15, Sin +15, Des +15, WK +15, CS +15, Scout +15, DH +15, AA +15
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
      Mage: RM +15, Holy +15, BM +15, DG +15, Vulc +15, TL +15, +15 Seer, AM +15
      Neutral: PJ +15, KFC +15, Pirate +15, Jaja +15