About our server sad future

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About our server sad future

Ok, i wanna start with saying that our server going down as people activity, and it went down the time of Whell came on the nosmall, from that time people keep increast up the nos$ prices, from old times maybe 1:40-45 to 1:70 atm even more, we can say its double rate from old times , just cuz of the whell, gameforced add , i say that cuz i got informed i see gms have no power about it so i guess i gotta talk to players thats wat a gm told me "go make a topic about it" , i guess if im not trying doing this by myself , no1 will do it , i gotta start it ,You gameforce stuff u better make some fun things on nostale and some events as soon as posibble, my suggestion is, if u dont wanna lose the server u better do sth to push up the server activity/players.This game for most of us is an hobby, u cant quit so fast from ur own favorite game, but as me if there wont be any change i'll have to quit too, u guys loseing people cuz u guys dont care that much about this so much,u better care about this server as much u care about the moneys u guys handle from it,i guess aslong this last players nosmalling right now , try mind there wont be any player nosmalling anymore just cuz u dont give any s*** about server, my oppinion is that u better change sth now or it will be too late , better take care about us, change sth to make players enjoy thier play,we old players and this players have nosmalled like a car in real ,and im not kidding some nosmalled kinda hard dont make them think it was a wast, try care alot more about this server ,my oppinion can be even add this server or all servers are still alive added to steam, would be a great move maybe , alot more players would enjoy this , but in this case we should show the new players we are welcome for new and new players.As i said u better do this move now or it will be too late. #forthegoodofnostale. Thank you for ur time, and sorry about my english its not that good at all .ty :borg:

The post was edited 1 time, last by NarutoDreams ().

• I completely agree with you this game is extremely frustrating. It's quite bittersweet because it's a lot of fun and I personally find it quite addicting and unique. But the amount of money you have to spend to be considered "strong" is ridiculous. And making money in game requires lots of support from a family, you'll never progress as a solo player it's literally impossible. If you want to make a good budget through fc raids and 5-6 act raids+ leveling you need a lot of help, and most of the stronger familes won't take you in unless you have decent eqs+sps etc. It's kind of crazy, really which is why this game is filled with old players. We hardly get any new ones. Oh well there is really nothing we can do about it other than complain, the rich will just get richer and the poor will just suffer and quit lol
    • The events:
      I am confused, there are already 2 events running (pirate and Lola raid), how much more do you want? It's already a great thing that players with any level can join at least the pirate raid, isn't it?

The money:
      You just need to play Minigames (and sell the items you get) to get a good amount of gold. And if you have friends or even an alt you can make money together by building Minigames in your Miniland. I am sure there are other ways to make money but for me this is the simplest one and can be done as soon as the character reaches level 50 (and a specific amount of reputation). Or you do Group-TS and sell the gillon-stones you get.

The players:
      MMORPGs are meant to be played together with other people. You can get to level 60 quite easy alone and there are lots of familys that are willing to go to LoD with you after you reach that level.

The servers are not as populated as the german servers but still better than others, so I don't think we are that desperate :)
    • Tician wrote:

The events:
      I am confused, there are already 2 events running (pirate and Lola raid), how much more do you want? It's already a great thing that players with any level can join at least the pirate raid, isn't it?

The money:
      You just need to play Minigames (and sell the items you get) to get a good amount of gold. And if you have friends or even an alt you can make money together by building Minigames in your Miniland. I am sure there are other ways to make money but for me this is the simplest one and can be done as soon as the character reaches level 50 (and a specific amount of reputation). Or you do Group-TS and sell the gillon-stones you get.

The players:
      MMORPGs are meant to be played together with other people. You can get to level 60 quite easy alone and there are lots of familys that are willing to go to LoD with you after you reach that level.

The servers are not as populated as the german servers but still better than others, so I don't think we are that desperate :)
      not yet..maybe u dont know how uk works, old times used to be alot more populated ..
    • Tician wrote:

The events:

The money:

The players:

1. What Naruto meant was the true "events" not the same crap that take place every season and nothing changes,except the rewards,this events you are talking about are the same like last year and the year before and so on.
      We want a true event like bringing old nosville back for a day.GM hosting rare raids and so on,not these.Also just a very very small portion of the population do these raids anyway,they just do it the first day and then the rest of the time are just the same 2 hosters that do it with their premade teams.
      2. Minigames are a dead bussnies long ago,sure there are some that still pay for players to play,but are very few and not everyone like minigames,too much time and too frustrating if you don't reach the lv 5 everytime you play them,also since the new reputation changed nobody does pts either,and they aren't even a solid money income,you save more if you do ic's per day.
      3. Vast majority of the families in Nostale UK are atm only 80+/90+,you barely find any family to do lod with,because ussualy they want the highest lv members as possibile making it kinda hard to join one if you aren't atleast lv 80.
      No, we are desperate,but people seem to just don't care anymore.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• there are also many other problems ingame, such as bugs and how there affecting certain classes and sp's and certain aspects of the game for high lvs, many of us have jumped ship recently due to this and the lack of a challenge
    • There are a lot of ways to become rich and strong.
      1. Resell. - (I dont like this)
      2. Raiding - (This is my favourite)
      3. Farming and sell stuff. (Yes U can see me a lot in lab or FC)

I am a non nosmaller in game. I just tag along the fun and get along with my fam. I have been with my fam for almost 6-7 years. And we are still going on well. We mostly afk, chatting, and enjoy. No pressure. No need compare to others, just play and have fun.

IGN : cuti3 (inactive) cuti4 (active) Fam : Insomnia > Heavenly > Mysterious > Shinobi > FallenHeroes > Now : SHINOBI
    • there is no creativity by gameforge cause always i look at the same people in the same place. every events/contests are alone :( guys nothing changes in this game, ultra-boredom like this forum. we need NEWS EVENTS with OTHER STRATEGIES.

u know what i mean. what can we do? we have played in hard times for all :(

Create or die

Hoping to have more events in the forum...

Twitter RaederTV
    • This whole whining about nosmall is getting ridiculous. If you're young and inexperienced in real life it's understandable but if you're a bit more clued up about life you know there is something called inflation. This cannot be avoided and is normal. So go on, complain about the rate, but understand it will only go up.

The biggest problem in this game is the imbalance between high levels and low levels. A high level can make 1b instantly if he gets lucky in a raid, a low level can maybe make 5m in a raid if he gets lucky. By that I mean the best reward in a slade raid would be a r7 weapon which got messed up by the later game content. They used to be worth more but due to FC they aren't as rare anymore. Spider raids lost all value too as the eq drops there are only used as mats, because 70 armour is stronger than 69 and 71 weapon is better than 65.

It is completely true that the low levels struggle to make money and they struggle even more to make it because any 90+ will one shot them in FC which is the only way to make money, by getting lucky in a raid. The more you think on this imbalance the more you notice it. This game completely tipped when 90 eq came out. Since then people struggle more and more. Never mind clv eq now. Try being a lv 70 mage with 6k hp and take on a 99+30 scout. I can tell you how that ends.

If people tell you reselling is the way to go, don't believe them. As a casual player there is no way to beat the hardcore players who can spend all day checking prices and items.
      Minigames? Sure, give it a shot, it gives money, but limited.
      Farming Mats? can do, gives income, but not comparable.
      Seal farming? joke's on you, hosting a raidteam is like playing Russian roulette. So many morons, you host anything harder than a DC and people fail while you sit there having spent about 600k+ on spider and slade seals. No one listens, high levels think they can solo and no one appreciates and respects your wishes to actually win the raid. They had intentions of fixing this by making the Viking quests take care of the low lv raids but all that did was high levels doing low lv raids without adding low lvls.
      Archer: Ranger +15, Sin +15, Des +15, WK +15, CS +15, Scout +15, DH +15, AA +15
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
      Mage: RM +15, Holy +15, BM +15, DG +15, Vulc +15, TL +15, +15 Seer, AM +15
      Neutral: PJ +15, KFC +15, Pirate +15, Jaja +15
    • DawnOfRoses wrote:

This whole whining about nosmall is getting ridiculous. If you're young and inexperienced in real life it's understandable but if you're a bit more clued up about life you know there is something called inflation. This cannot be avoided and is normal. So go on, complain about the rate, but understand it will only go up.

The biggest problem in this game is the imbalance between high levels and low levels. A high level can make 1b instantly if he gets lucky in a raid, a low level can maybe make 5m in a raid if he gets lucky. By that I mean the best reward in a slade raid would be a r7 weapon which got messed up by the later game content. They used to be worth more but due to FC they aren't as rare anymore. Spider raids lost all value too as the eq drops there are only used as mats, because 70 armour is stronger than 69 and 71 weapon is better than 65.

It is completely true that the low levels struggle to make money and they struggle even more to make it because any 90+ will one shot them in FC which is the only way to make money, by getting lucky in a raid. The more you think on this imbalance the more you notice it. This game completely tipped when 90 eq came out. Since then people struggle more and more. Never mind clv eq now. Try being a lv 70 mage with 6k hp and take on a 99+30 scout. I can tell you how that ends.

If people tell you reselling is the way to go, don't believe them. As a casual player there is no way to beat the hardcore players who can spend all day checking prices and items.
      Minigames? Sure, give it a shot, it gives money, but limited.
      Farming Mats? can do, gives income, but not comparable.
      Seal farming? joke's on you, hosting a raidteam is like playing Russian roulette. So many morons, you host anything harder than a DC and people fail while you sit there having spent about 600k+ on spider and slade seals. No one listens, high levels think they can solo and no one appreciates and respects your wishes to actually win the raid. They had intentions of fixing this by making the Viking quests take care of the low lv raids but all that did was high levels doing low lv raids without adding low lvls.
      Idk,last time i checked the rate was 1:60 which was quite ok.Sometimes i saw 1:70 and one time even 1:80.
      Nobody buys Spider/Slade prizes,nobody do them either,some(like me in the past) did them because of desire tohave some diversity,for many people it was their first spider/slade raid and the experience was memorable because we won it. <3
      Acttualy no, FC raids are not a viable source of makng money,you can do every one if you want the drop rate for r7 will still be 1%.You don't have to e a ow level i never ever had an r7 box from fc and i started to play this game a long time ago.
      Seal farming is acttualy a good source of money.Cuby,Ginseng and Dark Castra sells like fresh bread.Make an 30ish alt and farm some cuby seals,one is around 110k,and you waste only 10-15 minutes.
    • You clearly haven't played in a while then. The rate has been steady at around 1:70. Yes, you get people selling at 1:68k, however you also get lots of people selling at 1:75k.

Seal farming is a joke, if you actually sit down and count how many seals get done in a day, you'll notice the number of jellies is around 10-15, ginseng 1-3, dc 1-5 as a daily average. At least during my general playtime which is between 6am and 11pm gmt+2. Weekends its slightly more

FC in my opinion is not a way of making money, however you do get lucky by chance. People also used to res and eq farm in FC. A r7 box isn't the only type of box that sells, r6 box also sells for 3.5-6m, r5 somewhere around 1m. Open them and you might get 30m even off a shell.
      Chance of getting a r7 box is slim, I agree, but some people are lucky enough and it isn't unheard for shells to sell for well over 600m. Try making 600m by selling your cubies for 110k.

I fully support your idea of doing raids for fun and experience. However if you don't have a big circle of friends or a good fam, you won't find a "fun" team that often. You often get people killing noobs by rushing ahead/buttoning at the wrong time.

Whichever way you look at it, a 90+ who does raids, especially act 6 raids, can spend 30min and get a lucky box to make 1b+ and comparatively you can work out how long it will take you to make that by sealfarming, I can even tell you you will have to make multiple alts as they will level faster than you making enough seals. In those months, that same lv 90+ did another 50 raids and got lucky once more. Well... the math becomes fairly obvious.
      Swordie: War +15, Blade +15, Sader +15, Zerk +15, Gladi +15, Monk +15, (buying +15 DR/Rene)
    • There are a lot of "imbalances" between high levels, which isn't nice, but you get what you get.

I myself have a Champion level 30 (at the moment) character, and yet I do not get to do the "good" raids, simply because there are 2 people in the server that do them, and the raid has a capacity of 8 people.

To be honest, to make good money, all you need is a good PC and 1 strong char 90+, the rest can be filled with alternative chars. :P

r7 boxes in fc are hard to get, but would be easier with 15 alts right?

Sure I don't win as much as other players do, but if you don't know the right people.... you never will.
    • Ms.Makintosh wrote:

There are a lot of "imbalances" between high levels, which isn't nice, but you get what you get.

I myself have a Champion level 30 (at the moment) character, and yet I do not get to do the "good" raids, simply because there are 2 people in the server that do them, and the raid has a capacity of 8 people.

To be honest, to make good money, all you need is a good PC and 1 strong char 90+, the rest can be filled with alternative chars. :P

r7 boxes in fc are hard to get, but would be easier with 15 alts right?

Sure I don't win as much as other players do, but if you don't know the right people.... you never will.
      Not knowing the right people is kinda what's a big issue in the game. The social aspect is lacking quite a bit. It's also what you see on other servers, they are a lot more in community rather than solo headstrong people. Which in return leads to having more powerhouses as more items and stuff are in circulation.

Obviously one can't expect someone who opens a raid to add people outside of his or her family or friendlist before family members. However as you said, only two people host the raid and its 8 people max, is exactly what's wrong with it. I'm sure there are more than 17 people who want to do the raid (you said you never get in so I assumed they are full and you got no spot) Which means there shouldn't be anything stopping those left overs to host one more raid.
      With this I'm not picking you out, it's just that you named it and I'm following up on it. Factors that could stop you could be the cost of seals. Then again getting 99+30 is unlikely unless you have funding. Secondly, everyone in a raid team could chip in, kinda like you do with vala raids.

So I believe not getting to do something in the game while being able to do it, is more a fault on the player base rather than the game or admin side. Nostale UK needs to get over this, there is too much fighting and rudeness between people.
    • to be honest i've been playing this game for a long time and many others too.if you have been talking about lvling up go do tses and side quest/sunflower quest it give exp thought it is not much but enjoy the game man...i used to hunt like almost 20 hrs a day with friend(during my newbies time)by killing mons and mini bosses to get good items.
      i mean this days wherever you go you will find alot will asked to join family and left after meeting criteria to join good family that's why most family dont like this kind of services like being used alot of them keeping quiet about it too that's why i saw a few fam that are disband either leech their own alts or being used only ..
      for making money up there's alot of things you could do as newbie i mean it is pretty easy produce seal,mini games and alot more you can find using google or youtube.i recommended making seal cause even high lvl are buying it for alts to get eqp and some quest need you to do raid(side quest).
      event and stuff well i got to agree with you guys since there used to be an event where gm making a portal to old nosville/milano and spawn mobs there killing all mobs before times up will be granted few days exp boost(or week i forgot)
      for nosmalling rate when noswheel out the rate increased because you could get rare item such as partner sp and stuff..which should not exceed 1:60 rate....the 1:70 rate is usually only nosmall discount time..but during the last 2 nosmall discount the nosmall seller did not reduce the rate i guess it's pure greed?since they could get more why not...the other reason could also be nowdays ppl using less nosbassar as you mentioned about population thingy so that may also be the reason why they increase the price to match up with bassar (what i meant is like lesser ppl selling certain item at bassar the higher item could increase)like amulet used to be 3,5 m max now 3,8/3,9m...

for me population thingy doesnt really matter at all since high lvl ppl still creating alts to have a fair hunt some just loding...so once you are friends with them they may help you in anyway they can...

im just saying based on my experience and my thought feel free to tell me if you dont agree with me :)
    • DawnOfRoses wrote:

The biggest problem in this game is the imbalance between high levels and low levels. A high level can make 1b instantly if he gets lucky in a raid
      Wow a raid where I can instantly make 1b? That's a bit of an over-exaggeration.

DawnOfRoses wrote:

t is completely true that the low levels struggle to make money and they struggle even more to make it because any 90+ will one shot them in FC which is the only way to make money, by getting lucky in a raid.
      FC is a PvP map, so PvP is to be expected, and I don't see Ice Flower collecting as the only way to make gold, if your aim was to do that, then you'd compromise for it by making an archer with scout and hongbi and take your chances at not getting caught, dying in fc isn't that great a draw-back, you can only lose an ok amount of rep before 11 deaths, and 1k rep isn't much compared to how much rep you can earn in raids alone. And if your talking about getting R7 boxes in fc raids, then im sure everyone who doesn't nosmall would be pretty screwed, cause there's alot of 90+ out there who also havent recieved any R7 boxes but still manage in the game including myself, it was 6-7 years before I got an R7 box.

DawnOfRoses wrote:

Chance of getting a r7 box is slim, I agree, but some people are lucky enough and it isn't unheard for shells to sell for well over 600m. Try making 600m by selling your cubies for 110k.
      How can you compare the first Act 1 raid made for level 30's to higher level acts and ways of making money, of course you wouldn't be able to make much from Cuby seals as the rewards from the actual raid boxes are also mediocre.

DawnOfRoses wrote:

The more you think on this imbalance the more you notice it. This game completely tipped when 90 eq came out. Since then people struggle more and more. Never mind clv eq now. Try being a lv 70 mage with 6k hp and take on a 99+30 scout. I can tell you how that ends.
      Just why would a Level 70 mage try PvP a 99+30 scout... And you're implying that high level equipment is too strong? Well they're not, what comes down is the shells, the equipment are just a base to use shells on, and you want a good base-weapon to put a good shell on, and if higher level equipment were too weak, then what would be the point of continuing the game. You level up, and you get rewarded with access to higher level equipment that are stronger than the previous, I don't see how that's wrong and it's the same formula in countless games. If you want to vs Level 90's, you get equipment to equal them in combat, not complain about how a 70 level wand cant beat a level 96 tunic.

DawnOfRoses wrote:

No one listens, high levels think they can solo and no one appreciates and respects your wishes to actually win the raid. They had intentions of fixing this by making the Viking quests take care of the low lv raids but all that did was high levels doing low lv raids without adding low lvls.
      I agree that some high levels think they're just better than everyone else when it comes to working with low-level players, I also find it annoying how players can cough up hundres of fps for Arena but they cant even afford to use potions just to win a raid these days which is the users faults, the next fault about lower levels is the Game's fault as we don't have a good enough in-come of low level players for them to even host the raids themselves and dont have suitable amounts of players willing to join.

DawnOfRoses wrote:

Whichever way you look at it, a 90+ who does raids, especially act 6 raids, can spend 30min and get a lucky box to make 1b+ and comparatively you can work out how long it will take you to make that by sealfarming, I can even tell you you will have to make multiple alts as they will level faster than you making enough seals. In those months, that same lv 90+ did another 50 raids and got lucky once more. Well... the math becomes fairly obvious.
      Again here, you cant compare low level methods of earning gold, to end-game methods of earning gold, and luck isn't a solid method of income either, I also do countless Act 6 raids and recieve nothing from a range of over 100 boxes, but that's simply because the R.n.g wasn't in my favour, then to do the Act 6 raids you of course have to have decent equipment, fairies specialists to be added in. The amount of time you get a certain amount of gold in doesn't really mean much either if your talking about raiding, because someone got a rare item in the first 30mins of raiding, doesn't mean that he's solidly going to earn gold like that in just 30minutes of gameplay everytime. And also, no one is forcing you to farm seals or do fishing, its also just a simple fact in any game, the higher you get, the more rewarded you are, like - imagine going level 90 and you still have to farm for cuby seals, what would be the point.

Ms.Makintosh wrote:

And lastly, its not that there's not enough people to do these raids, it's just that our current players aren't good enough at the challenging raid, in order to do 6.2 raids you will have to have good reaction timing and able to move your character as soon as possible before getting hit by meteors etc while also using full potions before the boss strikes you while you're low on hp, most of our players are only good at things like trading, some people get power from nosmalling etc, but when it comes down to actual fast pace combat situations, our server just sucks at them which is why you only see families like Purgatory and CorruptMindz completing these raids, power in the game is one thing, but having actual skill is another which our server lacks the most, I mean we fail to easiest of raids such as SP8 raids just because players refuse to use potions which agitates me the most, if you want to be succesful at things like raiding and end-game content, then unfortunately you need loyal players, which is why the majority dont get added to these raids, I will also probably choose the same route as I want to win raids without betting on publicly listing raids to the users of our server that will just screw up.
    • DawnOfRoses wrote:

You clearly haven't played in a while then. The rate has been steady at around 1:70. Yes, you get people selling at 1:68k, however you also get lots of people selling at 1:75k.

Seal farming is a joke, if you actually sit down and count how many seals get done in a day, you'll notice the number of jellies is around 10-15, ginseng 1-3, dc 1-5 as a daily average. At least during my general playtime which is between 6am and 11pm gmt+2. Weekends its slightly more

FC in my opinion is not a way of making money, however you do get lucky by chance. People also used to res and eq farm in FC. A r7 box isn't the only type of box that sells, r6 box also sells for 3.5-6m, r5 somewhere around 1m. Open them and you might get 30m even off a shell.

I fully support your idea of doing raids for fun and experience. However if you don't have a big circle of friends or a good fam, you won't find a "fun" team that often. You often get people killing noobs by rushing ahead/buttoning at the wrong time.

My point was that for a lowbie, cuby tses are far better then fc raids,as a lowbie you do maximum 2 raids per day and most of the time you get garbage whort 100k at best.While for only 15 mins you get 110k.1 mil per day is better then 100k.RNG is more of a play yourself to death in order to get something whort selling.The chance remains the same even if you bring another 20 alts,that 1% still remains 1%.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• When pointing out the difference between high level and low level I didn't mean to say that high levels are overpowered or money grubbers.

What I was trying to point out is a giant rift that is currently appearing in the game. You start having players who are worth billions and then a giant gap before you get the well of players from where it slopes down to the average player.

This rift will make every potential new player shy away from the game. No one starts playing a game with the intention of grinding 12hrs a day for months. People pick up a game casually to play along and mess around a bit. Those players will soon notice that, unless there is 100% dedication, they will not be able to reach a stage where some players are now.

Saying FC is a platform intended for pvp is true, but it doesn't mean that as a lv 99+30 you need to run around it trying to find lv 70-80s to improve your score.

When FC first came out the players actually played that way. You wouldn't pick on some noob just because you could.

There is res and eq drops too, free res and eq which is a good way for building up a noob character. Raids are just a bonus there.

A game shouldn't be easy. It keeps the challenge alive, but we as players need to get our act together and make the game more fun and playable for noobs and help them out too. Because if no new players come the game will die out.
    • Even if higher levels are picking on lower levels, its not like you can exactly pursuay everyone to change their actions when everyone is in-charge of their own character, same scenario goes in the gap of player gold and power, they didn't magically get their gold, they did something to earn it wether in-game or nosmall, reselling or whatever, they still earned it.
      I do understand the grind to seem like a challenge for a couple players, but on the same situation, this is a MMO, there has to be longevity or everything is completed too quickly, maybe you were referencing some sort of private server's leveling system? - but anyways I personally think its fine, everyone wants to progress but you also have to remember its not just about progressing, its also about having fun along the way, if time becomes an issue then that's not really the game's fault, and it cant cater to everysingle person's needs, your progress is dependant on what you can do, no one forces you to go 12hours a day mobbing, when I mob I find free time to sit down and play and go at my own pace without looking at everybody else, if I play to be close in level to someone else then im not really playing for my own enjoyment.

DawnOfRoses wrote:

A game shouldn't be easy. It keeps the challenge alive, but we as players need to get our act together and make the game more fun and playable for noobs and help them out too. Because if no new players come the game will die out.
      And then this quote, its not the players fault for the Game dying, it's still the people who are in-charge for updating, bug fixing and just generally having the ability to do something to fix our server, almost no adverts are run for our game, bugs dont get fixed, classes unbalanced, little to no suppourt or acknowledgement of these problems, player base leaving for private servers due to lack of care here and a toxic community (A wonderful topic, all because safe zone exists.) and many more, unless there's changes willing to be made then things will get worse, im just placing all my bets on when NosTale either becomes self-client or becomes a Steam game that hopefully more competent changes will be made to keep our game running and alive for many more years.