About our server sad future

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About our server sad future

Ok, i wanna start with saying that our server going down as people activity, and it went down the time of Whell came on the nosmall, from that time people keep increast up the nos$ prices, from old times maybe 1:40-45 to 1:70 atm even more, we can say its double rate from old times , just cuz of the whell, gameforced add , i say that cuz i got informed i see gms have no power about it so i guess i gotta talk to players thats wat a gm told me "go make a topic about it" , i guess if im not trying doing this by myself , no1 will do it , i gotta start it ,You gameforce stuff u better make some fun things on nostale and some events as soon as posibble, my suggestion is, if u dont wanna lose the server u better do sth to push up the server activity/players.This game for most of us is an hobby, u cant quit so fast from ur own favorite game, but as me if there wont be any change i'll have to quit too, u guys loseing people cuz u guys dont care that much about this so much,u better care about this server as much u care about the moneys u guys handle from it,i guess aslong this last players nosmalling right now , try mind there wont be any player nosmalling anymore just cuz u dont give any s*** about server, my oppinion is that u better change sth now or it will be too late , better take care about us, change sth to make players enjoy thier play,we old players and this players have nosmalled like a car in real ,and im not kidding some nosmalled kinda hard dont make them think it was a wast, try care alot more about this server ,my oppinion can be even add this server or all servers are still alive added to steam, would be a great move maybe , alot more players would enjoy this , but in this case we should show the new players we are welcome for new and new players.As i said u better do this move now or it will be too late. #forthegoodofnostale. Thank you for ur time, and sorry about my english its not that good at all .ty :borg:

The post was edited 1 time, last by NarutoDreams ().

• I completely agree with you this game is extremely frustrating. It's quite bittersweet because it's a lot of fun and I personally find it quite addicting and unique. But the amount of money you have to spend to be considered "strong" is ridiculous. And making money in game requires lots of support from a family, you'll never progress as a solo player it's literally impossible. If you want to make a good budget through fc raids and 5-6 act raids+ leveling you need a lot of help, and most of the stronger familes won't take you in unless you have decent eqs+sps etc. It's kind of crazy, really which is why this game is filled with old players. We hardly get any new ones. Oh well there is really nothing we can do about it other than complain, the rich will just get richer and the poor will just suffer and quit lol
    • The events:
      I am confused, there are already 2 events running (pirate and Lola raid), how much more do you want? It's already a great thing that players with any level can join at least the pirate raid, isn't it?

The money:
      You just need to play Minigames (and sell the items you get) to get a good amount of gold. And if you have friends or even an alt you can make money together by building Minigames in your Miniland. I am sure there are other ways to make money but for me this is the simplest one and can be done as soon as the character reaches level 50 (and a specific amount of reputation). Or you do Group-TS and sell the gillon-stones you get.

The players:
      MMORPGs are meant to be played together with other people. You can get to level 60 quite easy alone and there are lots of familys that are willing to go to LoD with you after you reach that level.

The servers are not as populated as the german servers but still better than others, so I don't think we are that desperate :)
    • Tician wrote:

The events:
      I am confused, there are already 2 events running (pirate and Lola raid), how much more do you want? It's already a great thing that players with any level can join at least the pirate raid, isn't it?

The money:
      You just need to play Minigames (and sell the items you get) to get a good amount of gold. And if you have friends or even an alt you can make money together by building Minigames in your Miniland. I am sure there are other ways to make money but for me this is the simplest one and can be done as soon as the character reaches level 50 (and a specific amount of reputation). Or you do Group-TS and sell the gillon-stones you get.

The players:
      MMORPGs are meant to be played together with other people. You can get to level 60 quite easy alone and there are lots of familys that are willing to go to LoD with you after you reach that level.

The servers are not as populated as the german servers but still better than others, so I don't think we are that desperate :)
      not yet..maybe u dont know how uk works, old times used to be alot more populated ..
    • Tician wrote:

The events:

The money:

The players:

1. What Naruto meant was the true "events" not the same crap that take place every season and nothing changes,except the rewards,this events you are talking about are the same like last year and the year before and so on.
      We want a true event like bringing old nosville back for a day.GM hosting rare raids and so on,not these.Also just a very very small portion of the population do these raids anyway,they just do it the first day and then the rest of the time are just the same 2 hosters that do it with their premade teams.
      2. Minigames are a dead bussnies long ago,sure there are some that still pay for players to play,but are very few and not everyone like minigames,too much time and too frustrating if you don't reach the lv 5 everytime you lay them,also since the new reputation changed nobody does pts either,and they aren't even a solid money income,you save more if you do ic's per day.
      3. Vast majority of the families in Nostale UK are atm only 80+/90+,you barely find any family to do lod with,because ussualy they want the highest lv members as possibile making it kinda hard to join one if you aren't atleast lv 80.
      No we are desperate,but people seem to just don't care anymore.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • New

there are also many other problems ingame, such as bugs and how there affecting certain classes and sp's and certain aspects of the game for high lvs, many of us have jumped ship recently due to this and the lack of a challenge
    • New

There are a lot of ways to become rich and strong.
      1. Resell. - (I dont like this)
      2. Raiding - (This is my favourite)
      3. Farming and sell stuff. (Yes U can see me a lot in lab or FC)

I am a non nosmaller in game. I just tag along the fun and get along with my fam. I have been with my fam for almost 6-7 years. And we are still going on well. We mostly afk, chatting, and enjoy. No pressure. No need compare to others, just play and have fun.

IGN : cuti3 (inactive) cuti4 (active) Fam : Insomnia > Heavenly > Mysterious > Shinobi > FallenHeroes > Now : SHINOBI
    • New

there is no creativity by gameforge cause always i look at the same people in the same place. every events/contests are alone :( guys nothing changes in this game, ultra-boredom like this forum. we need NEWS EVENTS with OTHER STRATEGIES.

u know what i mean. what can we do? we have played in hard times for all :(

Create or die

Hoping to have more events in the forum...

Twitter RaederTV