Partner's Sp question!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Partner's Sp question!

Hey everyone. Does anyone know the skills of "Ice Princess Eliza"?
      And, is there any website does give information about the sps etc?
      I know Kovy has a thread and shared some links but i don't understand that language! T-T

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.
    • 1.)Ice bound freezes surrounding air attack enemies.
      2) freezing rain – a powerful enemy will attack down to the ice.
      3 trends of ice with glazed-'s) good effect comes away.
      CD-30%
      While this buff is on, the Caster will steal 1 buff (below lvl 4) from opponent and transfer it to players and nosmate
      Only 1 buff can be stolen

got from here
      /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Want a Siggy? Private message me Must provide a screenshot
    • But the objective of the skill is to steal it for you. Not like lucipher tough. You actually get the buff you steal (atleast is what is saying). Plus, a friend showed me the others debuff she hass, like there is one enemys never do a crit on you and damage is decreased too, and the other one all def is removed for some secs

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.
    • Well the difference is That lucifer cleans the enemy of buffs,while this psp just steal a buff for you.
      Still i don't recomand you to buy this Elise,it's a "just to fill the space" psp just like Jinn,Shinobi,Barni and so on.
      Just go for Lucifer ! <3
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Well a friend will buy Eliza for me thats why im asking about her xD
      Atleast, while i dont have Lucifer i have here, plus, i dont pvp, atleast now, so i dont really need lucifer anyway.
      Maybe in the future
      Edit: i forgot to say, and since i bought Erdimien recently, i want a sp for her ahaha and Eliza is so pretty *W* (again im just getting Eliza becouse a friend is going to buy her for me.. )