The Last Post Wins V6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why did you created this thread if you didnt won?

Dixie wrote:

and closed till queen calie gets here :P
      "Until..." they were going to open the thread again. Why you didn't wait or asked first? If I'm wrong, correct me pls
      We will have 2 LPW active at the same time now?

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Warrior19 ().

• Kovalsky wrote:

Congratulations! I am really proud xd
      Thanks and Congratulations for 2nd place ! :thumbup:

Naerys wrote:

Sincere congratulations!( Even though u won cause i was shopping :P )
      Perhaps we could let Holy win this time :saint:
      Thanks,I don't mind and i won't go all crazy for another win now. :D
      P.s Congratulations for 3rd place !

Warrior19 wrote:

Why did you created this thread if you didnt won?

Dixie wrote:

and closed till queen calie gets here :P
      "Until..." they were going to open the thread again. Why you didn't wait or asked first? If I'm wrong, correct me plsWe will have 2 LPW active at the same time now?
      I don't know why Dixie said that to be honest,i also send e-mail to kitcalie to close this thread,probably she dosen't know.
      There is no reason to re-open it,it would be an invalid game if they open it again for forum members to post.
      Anyway why so mad that i won ? :(
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • I'm not mad. But, the game wasn't over. Problably they closed the thread becouse of that "war"... Idk.. But you should have waited like i said instead of creating the thread and assuming you won.. but whatever...

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.
    • Before Morgoth replied, he read some pages before. So, she might did the same.
      But the real question here is, why did you create this thread if Dixie said "Until..." etc.? I know you want to win but cmon. Why rush?

• War,you really start to annoy me.
      First of all,it would be invalid if the thread gets re-opened because it would be unfair to me.Because i was the last post before the thread was closed.why the thread shall be restarted anyway ?
      Second of all nobody wants that thread to last not even 1 more second,48 hours is enough for me Ruff,Naerys,me,Holy and so on.
      I just got my crown get your claws of from it. X( :borg:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Wow, i said so many times that i dont care about winning or not. I just want things to to be solve with NO QUESTIONS to be answered. You just wanted to win so much that you didnt care. Just be honest.
      Plus, "Unfair to me", becouse the other people don't count. It was unfair for them too, like Naerys was shopping, but she didnt talked about being "unfair". But you just want to make me look bad. Just becouse you are annoyed. Becouse you think i want your useless "crown". Bish please. I have more things to worry about but, i don't like when people don't solve the situations completely.
      Edit: Plus, im not here to take your "crown" out of your hands, i just want to understand so everyone knows too... But you come at me like if i was a "bad loser". Don't get me wrong.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Warrior19 ().

• Why does it always close when I need to sleep -.- we need some other time zone mods

Like seriously.... I stayed up till 5 am before I had to sleep and then of course it is while I'm asleep and even if I went to bed early it would have still been while I was asleep just like last time.

Not only that bit it was similarly to last time... Going on for 22 HOURS literally my entire day and no mod to close it.... Seriously need some more time zone mods

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruff ().

• Warrior19 wrote:

Plus, "Unfair to me", becouse the other people don't count. It was unfair for them too, like Naerys was shopping, but she didnt talked about being "unfair". But you just want to make me look bad. Just becouse you are annoyed. Becouse you think i want your useless "crown". Bish please. I have more things to worry about but, i don't like when people don't solve the situations completely.
      Edit: Plus, im not here to take your "crown" out of your hands, i just want to understand so everyone knows too... But you come at me like if i was a "bad loser". Don't get me wrong.
      Why is it unfair to me ? The only rule of the thread says clearly the last post before the thread gets closed wins and that was me.You can't just close and re-open it as you want because for whatever reason.Also i don't want to make you look bad or make you feel like a "bad loser".But i just can't understand why you keep on with this "Is not over because the mod said otherwise" thing.
      What i said about the crown was pure sarcasm.But if you would be a real friend things like these wouldn't bother you so much.
      No GZ,no respect,no nothing but "Why you started another thread when that one was not finished" like i did some kind of crime.
      All i can say just wait and see if she re-opens it.