The Last Post Wins V6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• German Board Shitposter here

Some guys are afraid, that if the same name exists on 2 merged Server, some asshoassholes will "steal" famous names. Dir example: Pinkamena plays in Server 1. I create a Char with the same name on Server 2, so if servers are merged, I can "steal" pinkas name.
    They also discuss Servertaggs, for example [s2]kovalsky or [Ancelloan]blub.
    Some people also talk about more Maps so technically more Channel and we discuss wich Server to Merge
    S1 - Full, most Active but still not a full server. Prices are high.
    S2-s4 -less Active but gold is still worthless
    S5 - new Server (like us Server here)

I want that all 5 Servers are Merged kg otherwise we will have a new server1 + 1 or 2 mostly Dead Server (depends on which Server Merge together)
  • TheHealersGod wrote:

i cant read german and if we are allowed to suggest on merge thing lets have a different thread.
    its up to you, it won't have any impact on the real problem but you can still have an opinion in "world of spam"
    This is just what people said "US/UK might be in the second round of merges but let's thank those who are in the first round because they will get shEEt tons of buggs"

Kovalsky wrote:

bish please, its not that full and active. It's absolutely newbie-unfriendly as well... mostly people do 90+ raids so whatever
  • Kovalsky wrote:

I want that all 5 Servers are Merged kg otherwise we will have a new server1 + 1 or 2 mostly Dead Server (depends on which Server Merge together)
    tell the first step of merge finish we will see the result, but how ever we are talking about 5 country in 1 place imagine the number of powerful players and other side the number of alts normally ch1 should get expand and it will be soo laggy :stick: .
  • Why multiple round of merges? The merge was specifiicaly for those server that suffered the same fate,why throwing US and DE server into this? Which are fine where they are ? I don't know why they complicated themselves.But i hardly care at this point.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Jekyll wrote:

Oh you just don't understand how bad it is on S2-4,so many people are whining that everything is expensive, monopoly and so on...
    I am definitely up for a merge and a possibility to change my nickname after merge because I dont like it anymore xD
    I thought DE was the best server in terms of economy ? ?(
    Ohh well but i know for sure US is still growing so it will be a shame to ruin this.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
  • Tbh I noticed that I can't make a character on s2-s4 with a same nickname as on s1, which might mean that these four will get merged together and GF stopped this doubling of nicknames to prevent further problems. As for s5, double nickname is still available.

Example:
    S1 character = randomnick
    S2 character = *tries to make randomnick* = is used
    S3 character = same as S2
    S4 character = same as S2
    S5 character = randomnick = ok

Also, I wanted to see if I can change my nickname to Jekyll there after the merge but some idiot lv16 named his alt Jekyll and now I can't use it anymore, SO ANNOYING
    aaaaaaaand DrJekyll is also used by lv10 or something goddammit

Did Delox just (recently I mean) wipe everyone out from his fam and take back only a few? Lol brilliant

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jekyll ().

• Jekyll wrote:

Kovalsky wrote:

bish please, its not that full and active. It's absolutely newbie-unfriendly as well... mostly people do 90+ raids so whatever
    Yes, but s1 is just the most Active server

TheHealersGod wrote:

Kovalsky wrote:

tell the first step of merge finish we will see the result, but how ever we are talking about 5 country in 1 place imagine the number of powerful players and other side the number of alts normally ch1 should get expand and it will be soo laggy :stick: .
    Nope. A decade ago nostale was Really Full. I dont even think there are as many player in s1-s5 as they where earlier only on s1. So Keep calm :>
  • Jekyll wrote:

Tbh I noticed that I can't make a character on s2-s4 with a same nickname as on s1, which might mean that these four will get merged together and GF stopped this doubling of nicknames to prevent further problems. As for s5, double nickname is still available.

Example:
    S1 character = randomnick
    S2 character = *tries to make randomnick* = is used
    S3 character = same as S2
    S4 character = same as S2
    S5 character = randomnick = ok

Also, I wanted to see if I can change my nickname to Jekyll there after the merge but some idiot lv16 named his alt Jekyll and now I can't use it anymore, SO ANNOYING
    aaaaaaaand DrJekyll is also used by lv10 or something goddammit

Did Delox just (recently I mean) wipe everyone out from his fam and take back only a few? Lol brillian
    I just tried out and i could create the chars with my names (and therefore save them). Did you check the ranks on nostale.de if your names are probably already taken?
    I don't think they did a stop or something like this