The Last Post Wins V6

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Kovalsky wrote:

      warr, your argumentation ist invalid, I remember your discussion with Ruff in boysvsgirls, and now you Just Change Positions??? But thats none of my Business. I will keep spamming and this time The crown will be mine
      Im still waiting for a explanation.

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Plus, "Unfair to me", becouse the other people don't count. It was unfair for them too, like Naerys was shopping, but she didnt talked about being "unfair". But you just want to make me look bad. Just becouse you are annoyed. Becouse you think i want your useless "crown". Bish please. I have more things to worry about but, i don't like when people don't solve the situations completely.
      Edit: Plus, im not here to take your "crown" out of your hands, i just want to understand so everyone knows too... But you come at me like if i was a "bad loser". Don't get me wrong.
      Why is it unfair to me ? The only rule of the thread says clearly the last post before the thread gets closed wins and that was me.You can't just close and re-open it as you want because for whatever reason.Also i don't want to make you look bad or make you feel like a "bad loser".But i just can't understand why you keep on with this "Is not over because the mod said otherwise" thing.What i said about the crown was pure sarcasm.But if you would be a real friend things like these wouldn't bother you so much.No GZ,no respect,no nothing but "Why you started another thread when that one was not finished" like i did some kind of crime.All i can say just wait and see if she re-opens it.
      Why would i saiy gz if i wanst sure if you won or not? I wont say something that im not sure about. And if is a friend of mine or not, i will still want answers. even Dixie got confused like she said. Im just trying to get answers for my questions. But you just think im being hateful or somethign. Pinky, im not your enemy, why would i be? You are on of the persons i like the most here. Trust me, im not saying all of this to make you feel bad or something. Thats the last thing i wanna do... "No respect" i didnt disrepected you in anyway way so why you say that? I wasnt saying anything but at the beggining but then you come at me annoyed.. If i wanted to be disrespectful, i would be. I wont say just what people want to hear. That would be being fake. Read your signature."All i can say wait and see if she re-opens it." Thats what i said before.. but i guess you now understand.. If you want to be mad at me or something, go ahead but, just know that im not doing this to make you feel bad like i said. Im not like some people here..

      Kovalsky wrote:

      warr, your argumentation ist invalid, I remember your discussion with Ruff in boysvsgirls, and now you Just Change Positions??? But thats none of my Business. I will keep spamming and this time The crown will be mine
      What do you mean? "Just Change Postitions"? What? Explain yourself pls
      Well,you kinda was dissrespectfull when you said :

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Why did you created this thread if you didnt won?

      Dixie wrote:

      and closed till queen calie gets here :P
      "Until..." they were going to open the thread again.
      If that isn't dissrespctfull i don't know what it is.From that i could nderstand that yo called me a cheater.Aside from that in your first quote you bassicaly said that i didn't won,now you said that you weren't sure.
      I think you mean well War,but your choise of words is bad.You must be more subtle when you don't agree with a person you consider a friend.
      When i had something bad to tell you i tried to be as friendly as possibile,i didn't went : "Stfu kid,grow up or kys" but with "Let's make some more mature jokes because we are 19 years old afterall right ?".
      Also because you didn't understand why that wasn't fair to me,i will explain better :
      10 people participates at a run,one of them wins the run,but the presenter says ohh i forgot to turn on the camera,let's do it all again.Is it fair for that one person that won to do it all again ?
      Thats bassicaly what happend here but it was a forum contest and not a run.
      Short : Say what you feel,choose your words wisely.
      I wasnt dissrepectfull. And i didnt called you a cheater. (Another one assuming things) My choice of words wasn't bad why? Becouse i don't have do be "more subtle" just becouse you are my friends. I'll say things directly on your face (i mean, people), I'm not here to "please" anyone. That's what most people think. That we have to be "best friends forever", always being nice, etc. No. If i have something to say, I'll say it. "Stfu kid, grow up or kys", i didn't said anything like this, not even near, so why are you comparing to that sentence? I did understand your "unfair". But is not fair for the others either. "Is it fair for that one person who won", you didnt won, thats the problem, the thread was going to be re-opened.
      Say what you feel, without censoring. (censoring="being subtle")

      There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.
    • Dixie wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Kovalsky wrote:

      Congratulations! I am really proud xd
      Thanks and Congratulations for 2nd place ! :thumbup:

      Naerys wrote:

      Sincere congratulations!( Even though u won cause i was shopping :P )
      Perhaps we could let Holy win this time :saint:
      Thanks,I don't mind and i won't go all crazy for another win now. :D P.s Congratulations for 3rd place !

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Why did you created this thread if you didnt won?

      Dixie wrote:

      and closed till queen calie gets here :P
      "Until..." they were going to open the thread again. Why you didn't wait or asked first? If I'm wrong, correct me plsWe will have 2 LPW active at the same time now?
      I don't know why Dixie said that to be honest,i also send e-mail to kitcalie to close this thread,probably she dosen't know.There is no reason to re-open it,it would be an invalid game if they open it again for forum members to post.Anyway why so mad that i won ? :(
      I said that cuz i got confused with all PMs i was looking into thread searching for some serious rule breaking lol I sent same thing to calie :D and congrats to winners :D
      p.s. I was never good at spam stuff its kinda obvious now :P
      For the Love of God War.
      THE MODERATOR THAT CLOSED THE THREAD SAID HERSELF THAT THE THREAD WAS CLOSED FOR GOOD.
      Therefore im the winner.
      So stop already with the "Thread was gonna be re-open" bullshit.If you really want me to say what i feel.


      Warrior19 wrote:

      Kovalsky wrote:

      warr, your argumentation ist invalid, I remember your discussion with Ruff in boysvsgirls, and now you Just Change Positions??? But thats none of my Business. I will keep spamming and this time The crown will be mine
      Im still waiting for a explanation. I did understand your "unfair". But is not fair for the others either.
      Well no shit,ofc it's unfair for everybody,therefore the contest should be null.

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Kovalsky wrote:

      warr, your argumentation ist invalid, I remember your discussion with Ruff in boysvsgirls, and now you Just Change Positions??? But thats none of my Business. I will keep spamming and this time The crown will be mine
      Im still waiting for a explanation.

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Plus, "Unfair to me", becouse the other people don't count. It was unfair for them too, like Naerys was shopping, but she didnt talked about being "unfair". But you just want to make me look bad. Just becouse you are annoyed. Becouse you think i want your useless "crown". Bish please. I have more things to worry about but, i don't like when people don't solve the situations completely.
      Edit: Plus, im not here to take your "crown" out of your hands, i just want to understand so everyone knows too... But you come at me like if i was a "bad loser". Don't get me wrong.
      Why is it unfair to me ? The only rule of the thread says clearly the last post before the thread gets closed wins and that was me.You can't just close and re-open it as you want because for whatever reason.Also i don't want to make you look bad or make you feel like a "bad loser".But i just can't understand why you keep on with this "Is not over because the mod said otherwise" thing.What i said about the crown was pure sarcasm.But if you would be a real friend things like these wouldn't bother you so much.No GZ,no respect,no nothing but "Why you started another thread when that one was not finished" like i did some kind of crime.All i can say just wait and see if she re-opens it.
      Why would i saiy gz if i wanst sure if you won or not? I wont say something that im not sure about. And if is a friend of mine or not, i will still want answers. even Dixie got confused like she said. Im just trying to get answers for my questions. But you just think im being hateful or somethign. Pinky, im not your enemy, why would i be? You are on of the persons i like the most here. Trust me, im not saying all of this to make you feel bad or something. Thats the last thing i wanna do... "No respect" i didnt disrepected you in anyway way so why you say that? I wasnt saying anything but at the beggining but then you come at me annoyed.. If i wanted to be disrespectful, i would be. I wont say just what people want to hear. That would be being fake. Read your signature."All i can say wait and see if she re-opens it." Thats what i said before.. but i guess you now understand.. If you want to be mad at me or something, go ahead but, just know that im not doing this to make you feel bad like i said. Im not like some people here..

      Kovalsky wrote:

      warr, your argumentation ist invalid, I remember your discussion with Ruff in boysvsgirls, and now you Just Change Positions??? But thats none of my Business. I will keep spamming and this time The crown will be mine
      What do you mean? "Just Change Postitions"? What? Explain yourself pls
      Well,you kinda was dissrespectfull when you said :

      Warrior19 wrote:

      Why did you created this thread if you didnt won?

      Dixie wrote:

      and closed till queen calie gets here :P
      "Until..." they were going to open the thread again.
      If that isn't dissrespctfull i don't know what it is.From that i could nderstand that yo called me a cheater.Aside from that in your first quote you bassicaly said that i didn't won,now you said that you weren't sure.I think you mean well War,but your choise of words is bad.You must be more subtle when you don't agree with a person you consider a friend.
      When i had something bad to tell you i tried to be as friendly as possibile,i didn't went : "Stfu kid,grow up or kys" but with "Let's make some more mature jokes because we are 19 years old afterall right ?".
      Also because you didn't understand why that wasn't fair to me,i will explain better :
      10 people participates at a run,one of them wins the run,but the presenter says ohh i forgot to turn on the camera,let's do it all again.Is it fair for that one person that won to do it all again ?
      Thats bassicaly what happend here but it was a forum contest and not a run.
      Short : Say what you feel,choose your words wisely.
      I wasnt dissrepectfull. And i didnt called you a cheater. (Another one assuming things) My choice of words wasn't bad why? Becouse i don't have do be "more subtle" just becouse you are my friends. I'll say things directly on your face (i mean, people), I'm not here to "please" anyone. That's what most people think. That we have to be "best friends forever", always being nice, etc. No. If i have something to say, I'll say it. "Stfu kid, grow up or kys", i didn't said anything like this, not even near, so why are you comparing to that sentence?
      Fine you weren't dissrespectfull,you just say what you feel without giving a fuck.Good for you.Now what do you want, a cookie ?
      I don't expect you to "please" me,i just expected mutual respect from a friend but it's ok.
      Why i did compared that sentence because thats kind of what Naerys told you (KIND OF,she didn't said kys) and neither did you nor i.
      That's also the reason why i didn't defended her or you in this social justice bullshit war.Because both of you were guilty.
      Warrior19,i went open-minded with you,i liked you as a person because i could relate to you.But you always victimized yourself and now you started a stupid conflict with me that shouldn't exist.,even though the whole forum reconigzed me as the winner of LPW 5.The only thing you can think about is why i started this thread so early.
      Im sorry,but count me on Naerys side from now,perhaps she was right afterall.
      I wish you the best,i hope you find your peace and become the person you want to be.
      Im done with you.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.