Regarding drop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regarding drop

Aloha.

Q1: Is there any known bug regarding drop?
    Additional information and personal opinion: I have my reasons to believe there's a bug regarding drop chance. Hunting COUNTLESS monsters to get the items necessary for SP3 quest but to no avail. Occurring quite often, i'm getting not even a single one quest item (flint/straw/bottle) out of hundreds of monsters.

Q2: Is drop chance affected by party?
    Additional information and personal opinion: Connected to my first question and personal opinion, across the years, I've seen an improvement in drop chance whenever I'm with someone in a party. This also, rarely puts me back on the right track with my "bug drop". I finally receive quest items when hunting monsters.

Q3: Is drop chance affected by using different SP?
    Additional information and personal opinion: Considering the shenanigans I've encountered, people seem to get better drop when hunting certain monsters using certain SPs.

Q4: Relogging helps?
    Additional information and personal opinion: I've tested this method and sometimes this is a viable option. Relogging does help me with these issues I'm experiencing but not always.

Q5: illoominati?
    What if there's a file that can alter your game, reducing drop chance in loot, boxes, nosmall, reduced bet chance and many more things we may not notice?
    This file is randomly distributed to people by Entwell.
    Paranoia hits me hard. :S
    JK. :D
  • Saphiriel wrote:

Aloha.

Q1: Is there any known bug regarding drop?
    Additional information and personal opinion: I have my reasons to believe there's a bug regarding drop chance. Hunting COUNTLESS monsters to get the items necessary for SP3 quest but to no avail. Occurring quite often, i'm getting not even a single one quest item (flint/straw/bottle) out of hundreds of monsters.
    Drop Chance is mostly random. Try switching channels. Also You get less dropps in act1 and act2 if you are below lvl55 and 67 (I think).

Q2: Is drop chance affected by party?
    Additional information and personal opinion: Connected to my first question and personal opinion, across the years, I've seen an improvement in drop chance whenever I'm with someone in a party. This also, rarely puts me back on the right track with my "bug drop". I finally receive quest items when hunting monsters.
    Nope. But you have twice/tripple chance to drop anything because you can kill more monsters if you are two/three persons hunting.

Q3: Is drop chance affected by using different SP?
    Additional information and personal opinion: Considering the shenanigans I've encountered, people seem to get better drop when hunting certain monsters using certain SPs.
    The faster you kill anything, the faster you can dropp anything.

Q4: Relogging helps?
    Additional information and personal opinion: I've tested this method and sometimes this is a viable option. Relogging does help me with these issues I'm experiencing but not always.
    It is all about the luck in nos. For some people reloggs help, some people have special rituals and so on. Same goes for upping/betting equipment and sps.

Q5: illoominati?
    What if there's a file that can alter your game, reducing drop chance in loot, boxes, nosmall, reduced bet chance and many more things we may not notice?
    This file is randomly distributed to people by Entwell.
    Paranoia hits me hard. :S
    JK. :D
    How could you find us?
    In conclusion: Go to an empty channel to get better dropps and kill much, really much. Sometimes it is the first mobb, sometimes you need to farm 3hrs.

And Warrior and Holy: Please don't spam just to farm posts. If you have to say anything related to the topic share it with us, if not, please don't :) But have fun spamming in the spamming area!
  • " Also You get less dropps in act1 and act2 if you are below lvl55 and 67 (I think)."

I believe this is backwards, pretty sure the drops are less in act 1 if you are above level 55 and less in act 2 if out are above level 67. Easily demonstrated by killing pii with a high level and hardly getting any beans and then killing pii with a new account and watching the beans drop like crazy. Drops are most common if you are within 5 levels above or below the thing you are killing I'm pretty sure. Of course if you have trouble killing something at those levels then killing mass amounts of them at higher levels easily makes up for that, killing mass amounts around the same level is the fastest way though (if you can manage that)