Glitchesin NosBasar / shops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glitchesin NosBasar / shops

Hello...Recently I face a problem that includes Bazzar.For example some weeks ago I bought 2 Fairy Beads which included Rumial and Varik fresh inside.When I relogged 2 days later I saw that inside there was a Woodline 20% and a Turik 22%.I sent a ticket to Support and we concluded that it might be a mistake of mine.Well that happens...I thought.But from that day onwards I double checked every time before I was aboutta buy beads.
    Yesterday I bought an Elkaim and a Ladine in Bead.(Almost fresh both)
    And today it happened the same thing....One Emperial and one empty bead.
    Important to notice:Sometimes I even log in and have someone else's bag and bazzar stuff until I change map!
    Plz tell me if someone has ever experienced sth similar. :chainsaw:
  • Changed items Be aware

Hello...Recently I face a problem that includes Bazzar.For example some weeks ago I bought 2 Fairy Beads which included Rumial and Varik fresh inside.When I relogged 2 days later I saw that inside there was a Woodline 20% and a Turik 22%.I sent a ticket to Support and we concluded that it might be a mistake of mine.Well that happens...I thought.But from that day onwards I double checked every time before I was aboutta buy beads.
    Yesterday I bought an Elkaim and a Ladine in Bead.(Almost fresh both)
    And today it happened the same thing....One Emperial and one empty bead.
    Important to notice:Sometimes I even log in and have someone else's bag and bazzar stuff until I change map!
    Plz tell me if someone has ever experienced sth similar. :missilelauncher: