Hi, I'm Poro!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I'm Poro!

Uhm,...hi!

I'm Poro (not really but thats the name I choose - LOL) , 26 from germany and I'm female. So first of all: sry for my bad grammer and english, I'll try my best...
      hmmm.... I decide today that I want to start playing in nostale.uk for making new friends and get this "totally Newbie Feeling" back in NosTale with starting again from 0. In Nos.de that isn't that easy at all... Still the same faces on all servers,...

My main role is the mage (level 94)! I'm totally addicted to mages!!!! No matter what kind of MMORPG - if there is a mage: I'll choose him! höhöhöööö
      I also have a Archer (level 93)! It's a nice job too , but for sure not that cool like mages.

In UK I'm currently a tiny litte cute Adventurer. on Level 8 YAY
      Not sure which class I should choose then,...but I think I'll have enought time left to think about it.

So,...uhm...yeah. I was surprised from nostale.uk!
      There is only 1 server and 5 channels. In .de we have 4 servers and each one has 7 channels! But I like this small one. Hopefully I can meet some nice people.

So if you want to talk to me, or have any questions feel free to ask me, i promise i will not bite (as long as im not hungry höhö)
      Oh and damn I'm melting away, it's so hot today.

Greetings from hot germany!
    • First of all.
      I LOVE THE POROMOTICONS ! THEY ARE SO CUTE ! :D
      Welcome to our server and i hope you will have a nice time here ! :)
      As for reliving the nostalgia,...ehh..well i can assure you that everytime you play a game for the first time its a unique experience and nothing can bring that experience back sadly. :(

I also like poros,i always feeded them in ARAM when i played LOL until they explode into more poros. :saint:
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Don't worry - i'll make some Piozza today so I dont wanna eat ya'll xD I love making pizza <3

Pinkamena wrote:

First of all.
      I LOVE THE POROMOTICONS ! THEY ARE SO CUTE ! :D
      Welcome to our server and i hope you will have a nice time here ! :)
      As for reliving the nostalgia,...ehh..well i can assure you that everytime you play a game for the first time its a unique experience and nothing can bring that experience back sadly. :(

I also like poros,i always feeded them in ARAM when i played LOL until they explode into more poros. :saint:
      thank you! xD
      Yeah Poro's arr sooo cute *- * I'll make them explode in Aram too xD
    • So Poro,tell me please,
      - 3 colours that you like or love ?
      - horizontal or vertical ?
      - If over night you will become Poro Queen in a fantasy land how you will name that land ?
      Dn't worry i ask all the newcomers these questions. :D
    • So the land in red is your country and the flag is in the heart !
      Since you tagged Greenus i gave you his land. :D

Well he went inactive and most likely left the forum ,so there is no problem.
      The meaning of this drawing :
      Continent- the Forum community.
      Countries- Us the most active players.
      triangle-villages,square-city,hexagon-capital(everyone has one).
      So yeah, this is a metaphor for our community,i make this for every player that is active in posting within the forum and now you are a part of it ! Congratz. :thumbup:
      Regardless,Welcome Sonata ! ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• The continent is the forum Community... you are a SBM (I know also GM, but I go with the Status on the left on your profile^^). So I would guess one of the big spots on the continent, maybe the big hexagon to the north-east of Sonata :)
      That's just my imagination^^
    • Poro wrote:

Luxx wrote:

Welcome to UK! Hope you enjoy your 2nd life as adventurer on our server!
      ty! <3 I'm a Swordwoman now x3

@Pinkamena

this is cool!
      Greenus and me in the same land? Cool! So i can buy snickers for him and if he's like a diva ill gave him some snickers ~lol
      What is this little Island on the bottom of the map?

Luxx wrote:

Remind me.. what country is mine again?

Tician wrote:

The continent is the forum Community... you are a SBM (I know also GM, but I go with the Status on the left on your profile^^). So I would guess one of the big spots on the continent, maybe the big hexagon to the north-east of Sonata :)
      That's just my imagination^^
      So each country have its leader named written on it.

When i made this drawing(it was colored at first) i decided the size of the country based on activity and personality.Except for Onyx isle(the last isle in the south) which is a federation,the rest are unitary states.
      Ironically the first 2 biggest landmasses belongs to 2 Gamemasters(one of them left recently),they were the most active users back then so they get the biggest chunk of the continent.(We still miss you Locky). ;(