Daily Rewards - Tradable & Untradable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daily Rewards - Tradable & Untradable

Hello Nostale team!
    I've been liking the idea of daily rewards being collectible for a price of 5 Nos$, but if you want to open rewards daily like I did, it will result in an unpleasant combination of tradable and untradable rewards each day.

Here's the list of all my daily rewards for the past month, hopefully some of you will find it useful.
    I wish some of the rewards were tradable as the matter of fact, but well.. it is what it is..
    • 27th day = Boxer Bushi (untradable)
    • 28th day = 1x Fairy Booster
    • 1st day = Bead of Egg Fairy (untradable)
    • 2nd day = 10x Airwaves
    • 3rd day = Darling Fairy (untradable)
    • 4th day = Amulet of Attack and Defense
    • 5th day = Football Cap (untradable)
    • 6th day (5 Nos$) = Small Special Recharger
    • 7th day (10 Nos$) = 10x Delicius Food
    • 8th day = Low-End Post Sign (untradable)
    • 9th day = 5x Fruit Omelette
    • 10th day = Low-End Post Sign (untradable)
    • 11th day = Pink Parasol
    • 12th day = Low-End Post Sign (untradable)
    • 13th day = Hot Lamb Skewer
    • 14th day = Baguette and Fresh Cream
    • 15th day = 5x Heart Fireworks (untradable)
    • 16th day = Antique Steel Lantern
    • 17th day = 10x Airwaves (untradable)
    • 18th day = Wedding Clothes 3 days
    • 19th day = Glowing Pumpkin Hat 7 days (untradable)
    • 20th day = Cuddly Tiger Costume 30 days
    • 21st day = Pet Basket 30 days
    • 22nd day = Low-End Post Sign (untradable)
    • 23rd day = High-End Sign Post
    • 24th day = Navy Hat 1 day (untradable)
    • 25th day = 5x Fruit Omelette
    • 26th day = 10x Airwaves
    • 27th day = Bell of Sweet Home
    • 28th day = Point Initialization Potion
    I wish you would rethink the system somehow, because being forced to open once untradable reward every day, before the tradable ones isn't very good.
    There should be a way to open tradable rewards each day, if we're willing to spend Nos$.

The post was edited 16 times, last by Tinticy ().

• The daily rewards are just a free login bonus, if you spend Nos$ it's at your own risk, the items you get are also randomly chosen and in no way would it be fair if you could choose what items you get to be tradable and non-tradeable after receiving it just because you spent Nos$ on it, remember this is a FREE reward bonus, the fact that you can even use Nos on them at all is op.
    Also spending nos$ to make an item untradeable is broken as you'd simply get an item for free like Little Princess Venus and then unlock it for 50nos$ which would value WAY more than what you spent, risking 5 No$ balances everything out as there won't be too many of one item into the economy and be overfilled like the Noshweel.
  • Bravious wrote:

the fact that you can even use Nos on them at all is op.
    Lol, you're joking, right? What's so "op" about it?
    While I don't agree with FireBow's idea, because it would break the value of many rare items, the point of this topic was something completely different..

If you look closely at my past rewards, one thing that really frustrates me about this system is that I'm forced to open untradable rewards every day, and see all the good stuff I could possibly trade.
    This way I would rather not open the untradable rewards at all if I could and just open the tradable ones each day for 5 Nos$.

Now a real solution could be this:
    - if you spend 15 or more Nos$ on rewards in one day (5+10 = 2 bought rewards), the next day's free reward would be tradable.
    There. Simple as that. No more untradable rewards forced onto those who are willing to use Nos$ (for the exact reason of not getting untradable rewards).

I hope they're gonna do something about the system, I would assume yes, but I guess we'll have to wait and see..
  • No, im not joking.

The point is, you do it at your own risk, the type of prizes you get are randomly generated by the system and aren't determined by the Nos$ you spend nor are Entwell/Gameforge forcing you to spend Nos$ on the daily rewards which are obtainable for free intentionally, if nosmalling players could choose what items they get are un-trade-able or have an early notice of what the item they are getting is, it becomes pay to win, also again, no one is forcing you to get un-trade-able rewards, they already made the system so that if you skip more than one day it increases the amount you pay by 5 Nos because your skipping multiple x24 hours, your just trying to by-pass that without paying extra for the 4th day, I also asume nothing will be done on the matter as the system is fine as it is, and no im not joking, this is just an extra in the game and your treating it like you depend on it to make gold on a luck based system to potentially fill your pockets with rare items that you can sell.

No *pun* intended.
  • My perspective

If you're speaking from a nosmaller perspective thanks for being willing to spend your money on this game and contributing to support of the game/employees (however it works).

I think in regards to the daily box...first and foremost too many people continue to get the nosmall error (myself included) so I think prior to updating it for the players that can access it, they should fix the nosmall bugs so all players can use it. I'm not sure whether the bug detracts players that are willing to/do nosmall from spending 5ND on boxes but I assume fixing the nosmall error would generate more revenue for GF.

Secondly, I've played the game for a while and based on my experience the changes in nosmall have always been to generate more revenue however this does not always work. For example, noswheel (seriously popular+generated cash for GF) removed and back w/ most recent patch; or divine fairy boxes being removed --> direct sale of divine fairies.

In regards to the above, the return of noswheel will generally mean the decline of spending on daily box. If you look at the possibly rewards from wheel and daily box (rarest items only) I think the difference is only in the partner+masks + bomb hair..? My suggestion if the 5ND is annoying...conserve for certain boxes you want (partner+mask+bomb hair; onyx not worth) and spend rest on noswheel or reselling
  • ariyoshi wrote:

If you're speaking from a nosmaller perspective thanks for being willing to spend your money on this game and contributing to support of the game/employees (however it works).

I think in regards to the daily box...first and foremost too many people continue to get the nosmall error (myself included) so I think prior to updating it for the players that can access it, they should fix the nosmall bugs so all players can use it. I'm not sure whether the bug detracts players that are willing to/do nosmall from spending 5ND on boxes but I assume fixing the nosmall error would generate more revenue for GF.

Secondly, I've played the game for a while and based on my experience the changes in nosmall have always been to generate more revenue however this does not always work. For example, noswheel (seriously popular+generated cash for GF) removed and back w/ most recent patch; or divine fairy boxes being removed --> direct sale of divine fairies.

In regards to the above, the return of noswheel will generally mean the decline of spending on daily box. If you look at the possibly rewards from wheel and daily box (rarest items only) I think the difference is only in the partner+masks + bomb hair..? My suggestion if the 5ND is annoying...conserve for certain boxes you want (partner+mask+bomb hair; onyx not worth) and spend rest on noswheel or reselling
    Well I'm happy to support the game I like from time to time if I have some money for it.
    But I really hate UNTRADABLE ITEMS. It ruined one MMO that I used to like, so I'm not very happy to start seeing it here..

Nosmall error is related to the older version of Internet Explorer. Best solution is to update it to the latest version. (I know I had to.)

And yes, after a month of opening the dailies, it figured that it's only worth to open these rewards on special days (7th, 14th, 21st and 28th day).
  • ^ The IE fix hasnt worked for many people including me, but if you're trying to figure out better ways to spend your ND since you actually support the game (props to you once again) let me know.
    I've double checked with some old players that have nosmalled before for their opinions on how to use their ND alrdy.
  • Legendary17 wrote:

problem is, so many ppl have multiple accounts now, i dont think the system is designed to picka nd choose what you want as tradeable, its suppose to be random, as many would use it as a gold mine
    I agree. That would be like another free spin everyday...

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.