Pinned [AEC] Annual East-Mile Championship [Poll]

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Morgoth wrote:

      That is how the card is made if you think it's unfair it has nothing to do with this event, more likely to complain to Entwell about it.
      Either way every card has a weakness, a ranger should be more than fine against a warrior no?
      It just took me 5 mins with ranger to kill half hp warr who stayed and didnt attack on me just buffed himself :chinese: i dont complain just tell you the truth and you dont want to hear it 8) ofc erenia horns healed him like 5 times...guess you gonna ban them too :thumbsup:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Like I said above some cards beat other cards easily, it is all about picking the right card for the duel.

      Every skill that comes from you and your card is completely treated as fair.
      So i will be waiting for opponents card and then im going to take "right" card against him?

      :: ranger 0+0 :: destroyer 99+15 :: assassin 99+15 :: wild keeper 99+15 ::
      :: scout 99+15 :: cannon 99+15 :: demon hunter 99+15 :: aven angel 99+15 ::
    • What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
    • Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      :: ranger 0+0 :: destroyer 99+15 :: assassin 99+15 :: wild keeper 99+15 ::
      :: scout 99+15 :: cannon 99+15 :: demon hunter 99+15 :: aven angel 99+15 ::
    • I think it's fair since you don't actually know what SP you opponent is going to go. Like, it's either you know your opponent really well and then you can judge what they will use, and based upon that you use a good counter. If not, then it's purely about how you play against whatever SP comes up. To me it just is what it is. Every SP can be tricky in its own way, some SP's may be generally better, but every SP can be beaten. (then again you won't know what SP you will face haha)



      - Overlord of Onyx™ -
    • fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
    • Sephyx wrote:

      I think it's fair since you don't actually know what SP you opponent is going to go. Like, it's either you know your opponent really well and then you can judge what they will use, and based upon that you use a good counter. If not, then it's purely about how you play against whatever SP comes up. To me it just is what it is. Every SP can be tricky in its own way, some SP's may be generally better, but every SP can be beaten. (then again you won't know what SP you will face haha)
      let me small example Sephyx ;) i know you like monk...so i gonna use scout (the best sp against monks). You know that and you wanna win pvp so the best sp against every1 archer sp is warrior (there is no archer sp to kill warrior permanently without BIG luck - i know what about i talking i tested it many times). Next pvp you gonna meet any swordie (for example chamik, every1 knows he likes his warr). You know he uses warrior...what sp u going to use? Any sp card except warrior is suicide because of morale.

      And thats it.

      What i wanna tell? System the best of 1 is good for warriors. Pvp against warriors dont show your skill but how lucky or unlucky you are.

      :: ranger 0+0 :: destroyer 99+15 :: assassin 99+15 :: wild keeper 99+15 ::
      :: scout 99+15 :: cannon 99+15 :: demon hunter 99+15 :: aven angel 99+15 ::
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      Now i understand it, you should tell it before ;) But still...if some1 takes bad card against opponent he doesnt lose because of skill but due to "unlucky". Not sure there are a lot of ppl to join tournament and pay for "luck".

      :: ranger 0+0 :: destroyer 99+15 :: assassin 99+15 :: wild keeper 99+15 ::
      :: scout 99+15 :: cannon 99+15 :: demon hunter 99+15 :: aven angel 99+15 ::
    • Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Turtle wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.

      Same goes to dh/ scout addicted archers.
      Not everybody got all sps tho...
    • Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.

      Same goes to dh/ scout addicted archers.
      Not everybody got all sps tho...
      Theres a difference though,Archers and mages cards are average while most of Swordies are under average but have 2-3 cards that two times more op then any archer/mage card.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Turtle wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.

      Same goes to dh/ scout addicted archers.
      Not everybody got all sps tho...
      Theres a difference though,Archers and mages cards are average while most of Swordies are under average but have 2-3 cards that two times more op then any archer/mage card.

      Yea like dh isnt 10 times op than any other card. Lel. But i wont argue about it.
      It just depends how u use the sp anyway.
      End of arguement.
    • Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.

      Same goes to dh/ scout addicted archers.
      Not everybody got all sps tho...
      Theres a difference though,Archers and mages cards are average while most of Swordies are under average but have 2-3 cards that two times more op then any archer/mage card.

      Yea like dh isnt 10 times op than any other card. Lel. But i wont argue about it.
      It just depends how u use the sp anyway.
      End of arguement.
      DH is not op though.
      End of argument. :P
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Turtle wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.

      Same goes to dh/ scout addicted archers.
      Not everybody got all sps tho...
      Theres a difference though,Archers and mages cards are average while most of Swordies are under average but have 2-3 cards that two times more op then any archer/mage card.

      Yea like dh isnt 10 times op than any other card. Lel. But i wont argue about it.
      It just depends how u use the sp anyway.
      End of arguement.
      DH is not op though.
      End of argument. :P

      Ugh - sorry Morgoth.
      IF you say so, you dont know how to use that sp.
      I just wonder...if some1 disconnect in middle of the fight - will that person get another chance to fight? Bcs network is something you have almost no influence at :X
    • Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Turtle wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      What I was trying to say is that all cards have something "op" I can't ban warriors or treat them as unfair because of morale. (just an example) and the 2 things morale - stun costume are 2 different things.

      Basically you are both in normal form, you both whisper the GM which card you are going to use, you then use them when the GM tell you to. (So I guess you do need some kind of luck here in a way)
      i dont want to ban any sp card....just wanna tell you there are 8 cards but with that system "whispering card to GM" and then 1 pvp....warrior got BIG advantage, he can stay warr all the time and dont need "luck"....pvp gonna be based on luck not on skill

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      I vote for this,war/monk addicted swordies will acttualy need to use skills.

      Same goes to dh/ scout addicted archers.
      Not everybody got all sps tho...
      Theres a difference though,Archers and mages cards are average while most of Swordies are under average but have 2-3 cards that two times more op then any archer/mage card.

      Yea like dh isnt 10 times op than any other card. Lel. But i wont argue about it.
      It just depends how u use the sp anyway.
      End of arguement.
      DH is not op though.
      End of argument. :P

      Ugh - sorry Morgoth.
      IF you say so, you dont know how to use that sp.
      I just wonder...if some1 disconnect in middle of the fight - will that person get another chance to fight? Bcs network is something you have almost no influence at :X
      War>DH,sorry.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      Now i understand it, you should tell it before ;) But still...if some1 takes bad card against opponent he doesnt lose because of skill but due to "unlucky". Not sure there are a lot of ppl to join tournament and pay for "luck".
      I thought I did, my bad if I didn't on this thread. Many people ask me daily I kind of lose track.
      We will consider changing it to 3 wins rather than 1, depends how fast it will go I guess.

      @Turtle @Naerys: don't turn this "Archer vs swordsman: who is better?" please, check my posts on first page I told tay the same thing.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      Now i understand it, you should tell it before ;) But still...if some1 takes bad card against opponent he doesnt lose because of skill but due to "unlucky". Not sure there are a lot of ppl to join tournament and pay for "luck".
      I thought I did, my bad if I didn't on this thread. Many people ask me daily I kind of lose track.
      We will consider changing it to 3 wins rather than 1, depends how fast it will go I guess.

      @Turtle @Naerys: don't turn this "Archer vs swordsman: who is better?" please, check my posts on first page I told tay the same thing.

      Aye, sorry Boss.
      Back to my question - how´d be solved if anybody dced during fight? Could he/she get another chance?
    • Naerys wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      Now i understand it, you should tell it before ;) But still...if some1 takes bad card against opponent he doesnt lose because of skill but due to "unlucky". Not sure there are a lot of ppl to join tournament and pay for "luck".
      I thought I did, my bad if I didn't on this thread. Many people ask me daily I kind of lose track.
      We will consider changing it to 3 wins rather than 1, depends how fast it will go I guess.

      @Turtle @Naerys: don't turn this "Archer vs swordsman: who is better?" please, check my posts on first page I told tay the same thing.

      Aye, sorry Boss.
      Back to my question - how´d be solved if anybody dced during fight? Could he/she get another chance?
      I vote no.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Naerys wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      Now i understand it, you should tell it before ;) But still...if some1 takes bad card against opponent he doesnt lose because of skill but due to "unlucky". Not sure there are a lot of ppl to join tournament and pay for "luck".
      I thought I did, my bad if I didn't on this thread. Many people ask me daily I kind of lose track.
      We will consider changing it to 3 wins rather than 1, depends how fast it will go I guess.

      @Turtle @Naerys: don't turn this "Archer vs swordsman: who is better?" please, check my posts on first page I told tay the same thing.

      Aye, sorry Boss.
      Back to my question - how´d be solved if anybody dced during fight? Could he/she get another chance?

      The person will be disqualified, we can't know if the DC was real or fake.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Naerys wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      fatte wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Which is why most likely you will only use each SP once in the tournament. By watching the other duels you will know what SPs your opponent have used in his/her past duels and you can try to guess which one he/she is going to use for your duel.
      Now i understand it, you should tell it before ;) But still...if some1 takes bad card against opponent he doesnt lose because of skill but due to "unlucky". Not sure there are a lot of ppl to join tournament and pay for "luck".
      I thought I did, my bad if I didn't on this thread. Many people ask me daily I kind of lose track.
      We will consider changing it to 3 wins rather than 1, depends how fast it will go I guess.

      @Turtle @Naerys: don't turn this "Archer vs swordsman: who is better?" please, check my posts on first page I told tay the same thing.

      Aye, sorry Boss.
      Back to my question - how´d be solved if anybody dced during fight? Could he/she get another chance?

      The person will be disqualified, we can't know if the DC was real or fake.
      I agree.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • fatte wrote:

      let me small example Sephyx i know you like monk...so i gonna use scout (the best sp against monks). You know that and you wanna win pvp so the best sp against every1 archer sp is warrior (there is no archer sp to kill warrior permanently without BIG luck - i know what about i talking i tested it many times). Next pvp you gonna meet any swordie (for example chamik, every1 knows he likes his warr). You know he uses warrior...what sp u going to use? Any sp card except warrior is suicide because of morale.

      And thats it.

      What i wanna tell? System the best of 1 is good for warriors. Pvp against warriors dont show your skill but how lucky or unlucky you are.
      Hello fatte 8)

      I understand your point of view about Warrior and its morale, it does make sense. However, fortunately I guess we'll have first to win 3(?) to progress onto the next stage from what I have read above, which does make it a lot more fair. It also allows archers and such to switch it up and try another SP (funny if in the 2nd PvP, the Archer changed from a Scout to Ranger, to try and beat the War, but the War itself changed to a Monk :P) Also fatte, we have to take another thing into account; I strongly believe if you're a Swordsman with average shells/equipment even if you have R7, a Warrior can get exposed by a Ranger/Sin/DH. You realise that you normally do PvPs with chamik, one of the strongest Swordsmen we have on our server, so basing a lot from testing with him isn't always clear-cut as it seems. :D

      Hey, let's not forget mages though. I mean going Warrior against a strong Mage could be suicidal, so all in all there are pro's and con's everywhere.



      - Overlord of Onyx™ -