Revamp old SP models/sprites

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Revamp old SP models/sprites

i dont even know how badly is this gonna be ignored but ye lets try

i kinda feel like sps 1 and 2 (i might say 3 and 4 as well but some models looks good?) are a bit too old and compared to sp5+ models, they look way too 10fps and some things looks way too off.. SO think about a bit taller and pretty smooth-looking model in your favorite old sp? like wow zerkers really needs it too
      Like, making models accurate to the artwork (yeah red mage looking at you), a bit more 60fps-looking idle/walking animations like they are doing now.

the "skill effects" are OK, so im basically about everything esthetic in the SP

might be nice if some artworks would be also updated with the artist that is doing all those new sp/partners/psp artworks.

yeah some aesthetic love for the old school sps thats all.

my main lang isnt english so yeah sorry for the mistakes :3u
    • This is the second forum I've encountered about changing the apperances of the old SPS. If you compare all of the SPS they dont turn out to be balanced. If you notice sp8, the sprites are smaller compared to the other sps & same goes for sp5/6/7. So, i also recommend the sprites sp 1-8 to look balanced. I recommend the the SPs (not only the old ones) to be re-animated.

Revising small things can turn up to be big. :)
      Thumbs up O/
    • The gf don't want change the old sp. In .it server we revamped all old Sp and the CoMa sent it to gf. Gf don't listen the .it server. The CoMa said:

'if all community don't require someone in the same time,the gf don't do nothing... Sorry I try to do my best' this suggestion going to wash the gf's *censored*.
    • Decathlon wrote:

The gf don't want change the old sp. In .it server we revamped all old Sp and the CoMa sent it to gf. Gf don't listen the .it server. The CoMa said: 'if all community don't require someone in the same time,the gf don't do nothing... Sorry I try to do my best' this suggestion going to wash the gf's *censored*.
      once again do not use inapproprate language on our forum. I am really not sure where you are getting your information. GF does not have control of what goes into the game or not (except for maybe loading screens and nosmall). They send ideas and issues to Entwell and try to convince Entwell to change things. All servers do not need to ask for the same things nor do they need to have the same thoughts and ideas about issues with the game for it to be forwarded. Entwell will also not use user graphics (unless its from a contest) for something inside the game.