UK Nos Forum community in a nutshell

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gryffindor: Yumeji,Bittersweet,Gone,Athazel (lion)
      Slytherin: DarkQueen,Colonello,Morgoth,Cirdian (snake)
      Ravenclaw: Skaghonat,darkness-metal,SilentMemories,Satako (raven)
      Hufflepuff: Galaco,Ruff,Lockheed,SweetPotato (badger)
      Next one will be about Christmas
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 2 times, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

Gryffindor: Yumeji,Bittersweet,Gone,Athazel (lion)
      Slytherin: DarkQueen,Colonello,Morgoth,Cirdian (snake)
      Ravenclaw: Skaghonat,darkness-metal,SilentMemories,Satako (raven)
      Hufflepuff: Galaco,Ruff,Lockheed,SweetPotato (badger)
      Next one will be about Christmas

I'm the blue one?
    • Hey guys, the little Christmas edition is here

just a conversation between Cirdian and Lockheed ^^
      however this is my last drawing on this thread, but i wont ask to board moderator to close it because you guys can post some drawing of yours 2 it dosent have to be only bushis but the drawing must represent some peapole from our forum
      Have a nice day and sorry for double post

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Ohh damn i'm late but.....

@Athazel,

Garlic the onion u may have one this round but not the war *tsk*

btw this made my day :'D

Keep up the good work pinky

Edit: Horry sheet pinky why u give up alrdy? D:?

Your drawing iimproves from comic to another

Look before you leap,
      It is a long lane that has no turning,
      Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
    • Hey peeps im back with more Forum drawings.
      This time i made an imaginary continent with imaginary countrys ruled by us,the community.
      I present you the Eastmile continent !

Before i go to tell yeah which territory is whom,first a little legend.
      The Squares are cities.
      The triangles are villages.
      The Hexagons are capitals.
      Now let's start from the right.
      Light blue(Ruled by Athazel) : Garlands,this is the country that is specialized in sophisticated cuisine.His closest ally is Glacia where they import magic crafts and is secretly allied with Valarian Empire,however they have a grudge with their southern neighbours Collosius,apparently they cant decide which country is better.Also Garlands have the Garlic island where they secretly put Garlic in every food and they trade it worldwide.
      Pink(Ruled by Galaco) : Glacia a very peacefull country and they have allies everywhere but they most trusty allied are Naerium,their main speciality is crafting magic items,in fact a huge number of magicians and sorceres are comming from all over the Eastmile to race in many festivals.
      Orange(Ruled by Ruff) : Ruffindor is a small country with most notably relations having with Garlands,their main activity is reading,having many intelectuals among them.
      Dark Blue(Ruled by Collonelo) : Collosius is a very powerfull country as their daily lifes are mostly millitary activities,they get along with every other country except Garlands,they even have a festival where they slay Garlics just to tease Garlands.
      Yellow(Ruled by Luxx) : Luxxor is a very rich country,where their main activity is fabrication of jewels,but worry not they make accesible jewels for any pocket and are friendly with ever country.
      Dark green(Ruled by Darkness-metal) : Draktharium is a country that loves music very much,any type of music you like to listen ? no problem these guys got all the awesome singers and are friendly to every country.
      Brown(Ruled by Skaghonat) : Skavaron is a cultural country,many great artists are born here,mostly they get along with everyone but the countrys that have the most trades with are Draktharium and Collosius.
      Purple(Ruled by Naerys) : Naerium its a country that is specialized military and medicinally,sharing their hobby with Collosius making them very close allies.However Naerium are very hostile towards the Valarian Empire and any of his allies,as they believe that they want to bring only choas to Eastmile world.
      Dark red(Ruled by Tongenda) : Tongedia is a small country where the citzens love animals very much and also they get along with every country as long as they dont show any cruelty to animals.
      Grey(Ruled b Greenus) : Greenovin is a small country that is specialized in sports,all the great sportsmens come from here,they get along with every country,however the Valar Empire sometimes scares them.
      Light red(Ruled by Loockheed) : The Lockterum Kingdom or simply Lockterum are the main guardian of the world,their main mission is to keep the peace realtions beetwen every country and preventing any world wars,Their main specialization is technology and dragon raiding being the biggest country and the most powerfull in the world,nobody dare to oppose them(Except one).
      Light green(ruled by Turtle) : Turtelonia is a country that specialize in fishing and water sports,they get along with every country but have strong ties with Valarian Empire trading resources and helping eachother ecconomicaly.
      Black(ruled by Morgoth) : Valaria or the Valarian Empire is the second most powerfull country in the Eastmile,they are hostile to many countries and friendly only with his neighbours,they are specialized with nuclear bombs and Dark magic always hiding their true intentions behind their masks.
      Everything is made for fun and it shall not be taking seriously.
      I wished i had Skagh awesome talent at drawing. ;(
      Well guys hope you like it,tell me if you enjoyed it.
    • Turtle wrote:

Hey peeps im back with more Forum drawings.
      This time i made an imaginary continent with imaginary countrys ruled by us,the community.
      I present you the Eastmile continent !

Before i go to tell yeah which territory is whom,first a little legend.
      The Squares are cities.
      The triangles are villages.
      The Hexagons are capitals.
      Now let's start from the right.
      Light blue(Ruled by Athazel) : Garlands,this is the country that is specialized in sophisticated cuisine.His closest ally is Glacia where they import magic crafts and is secretly allied with Valarian Empire,however they have a grudge with their southern neighbours Collosius,apparently they cant decide which country is better.Also Garlands have the Garlic island where they secretly put Garlic in every food and they trade it worldwide.
      Pink(Ruled by Galaco) : Glacia a very peacefull country and they have allies everywhere but they most trusty allied are Naerium,their main speciality is crafting magic items,in fact a huge number of magicians and sorceres are comming from all over the Eastmile to race in many festivals.
      Orange(Ruled by Ruff) : Ruffindor is a small country with most notably relations having with Garlands,their main activity is reading,having many intelectuals among them.
      Dark Blue(Ruled by Collonelo) : Collosius is a very powerfull country as their daily lifes are mostly millitary activities,they get along with every other country except Garlands,they even have a festival where they slay Garlics just to tease Garlands.
      Yellow(Ruled by Luxx) : Luxxor is a very rich country,where their main activity is fabrication of jewels,but worry not they make accesible jewels for any pocket and are friendly with ever country.
      Dark green(Ruled by Darkness-metal) : Draktharium is a country that loves music very much,any type of music you like to listen ? no problem these guys got all the awesome singers and are friendly to every country.
      Brown(Ruled by Skaghonat) : Skavaron is a cultural country,many great artists are born here,mostly they get along with everyone but the countrys that have the most trades with are Draktharium and Collosius.
      Purple(Ruled by Naerys) : Naerium its a country that is specialized military and medicinally,sharing their hobby with Collosius making them very close allies.However Naerium are very hostile towards the Valarian Empire and any of his allies,as they believe that they want to bring only choas to Eastmile world.
      Dark red(Ruled by Tongenda) : Tongedia is a small country where the citzens love animals very much and also they get along with every country as long as they dont show any cruelty to animals.
      Grey(Ruled b Greenus) : Greenovin is a small country that is specialized in sports,all the great sportsmens come from here,they get along with every country,however the Valar Empire sometimes scares them.
      Light red(Ruled by Loockheed) : The Lockterum Kingdom or simply Lockterum are the main guardian of the world,their main mission is to keep the peace realtions beetwen every country and preventing any world wars,Their main specialization is technology and dragon raiding being the biggest country and the most powerfull in the world,nobody dare to oppose them(Except one).
      Light green(ruled by Turtle) : Turtelonia is a country that specialize in fishing and water sports,they get along with every country but have strong ties with Valarian Empire trading resources and helping eachother ecconomicaly.
      Black(ruled by Morgoth) : Valaria or the Valarian Empire is the second most powerfull country in the Eastmile,they are hostile to many countries and friendly only with his neighbours,they are specialized with nuclear bombs and Dark magic always hiding their true intentions behind their masks.
      Everything is made for fun and it shall not be taking seriously.
      I wished i had Skagh awesome talent at drawing. ;(
      Well guys hope you like it,tell me if you enjoyed it.

i have to admit i rofled! i only wish my country was bigger! Well...maybe in future.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
      my best ally = galaco! :love:
    • btw Turtle i would add 2 more countries :
      1) louizium - ruled by louize, centre of courts, judges, lawyers,police
      2)Atlantis - appears only in legends, ruler Gone was supposed to live here, and legends say whole country suddenly disappeared (disaster?)
      ^^
    • Im gonna make a map for "World War I",after this war more countrys will be born.
      However i dont know who will be the main protagonists and antagonists.
      (Looking at Valaria and Naerium)
      Better start drawing ! ^^