Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Chunny wrote:

      And look I found my soulmate posting here too! - waves at my soulmate the useless Greek-
      stop stalking me already and you are useless -.-


      Morgoth wrote:

      Athazel wrote:

      Welcome to the team!

      I would want to torture you too like gone, but I think it will be the other way around... dark lord and all D:


      PS: WHO LEFT THAT GATEWAY OPEN?!
      Thank you little one. And you are right, I'm here to torture every single one of you.
      I have no idea who left it open.
      But torturing people is my job here =/

      -----

      -stabs pinka- why you left it open ;(
    • Athazel wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Athazel wrote:

      Welcome to the team!

      I would want to torture you too like gone, but I think it will be the other way around... dark lord and all D:


      PS: WHO LEFT THAT GATEWAY OPEN?!
      Thank you little one. And you are right, I'm here to torture every single one of you.
      I have no idea who left it open.
      But torturing people is my job here =/

      -----

      -stabs pinka- why you left it open ;(


      To let me in to steal your crown:love:
    • Hey welcome, but do we really need so many game masters? The French and Polish versions of Nos have less Game Masters and they are way more active and well.. 'visible' within the community. I see that GF is almost always looking for new GMs and Mods etc. but I don't really see anything that you guys are doing. I am not remotely trying to say that you guys aren't doing anything! It's obvious that most of your work is going to be "behind the scenes". I'm just saying that do we really need so many GMs when you don't really come to party with actual players or seem to really interact with us or anything at all? There's always random events and stuff over at NostaleDE, NostaleFR and NostalePL. Why don't we get any 'nice' GM Intervention? We haven't really had any in the last 5 years.

      Just my 2 cents. But again, welcome to the team.
      Dey see me grindin', dey hatin'!
    • Value wrote:

      Hey welcome, but do we really need so many game masters? The French and Polish versions of Nos have less Game Masters and they are way more active and well.. 'visible' within the community. I see that GF is almost always looking for new GMs and Mods etc. but I don't really see anything that you guys are doing. I am not remotely trying to say that you guys aren't doing anything! It's obvious that most of your work is going to be "behind the scenes". I'm just saying that do we really need so many GMs when you don't really come to party with actual players or seem to really interact with us or anything at all? There's always random events and stuff over at NostaleDE, NostaleFR and NostalePL. Why don't we get any 'nice' GM Intervention? We haven't really had any in the last 5 years.

      Just my 2 cents. But again, welcome to the team.
      Yes, we do need so many Game Masters. :)
      Question answered? Yes? Awesome. This topic ends here.
      Such stuff doesn't belong in the introduction thread of one of our trials. If you want to complain, contact the people responsible for employing new staff - like me for example.
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    • Cridian wrote:

      Welcome to the dark side.
      Here. Have some cookies. :cookie:
      I rule the dark side, I created it!
      *Noms the cookies*

      Lockheed wrote:

      Galaco wrote:

      Mission: Kill Morgoth in a raid.
      Accomplished


      :whistling:

      Wasn't me
      It was an accident, we killed one spider and then 3254353 appeared, did not have the time to pot.
      I was completely off guard.

      Quan Cheesy wrote:

      Galaco wrote:

      Lockheed wrote:

      Galaco wrote:

      Mission: Kill Morgoth in a raid.
      Accomplished


      :whistling:

      Wasn't me

      Who knows :rolleyes:
      Thx, nowi have to ressurect it :pinch:
      No worries Valar(s) cannot really die. (or is really hard to, need to re-read the books memory not so good)

      Value wrote:

      Hey welcome,

      But again, welcome to the team.
      I will just keep the important stuff from your post in my quote. (I mean important for me)
      Thank you for the warm welcome!

      Galaco wrote:

      morghiee
      And are you enjoying your training from mentor Lockheed?
      Yeah all good!
    • @Margoth after my transformation into an orc is ready, what i shall do to be promoted for general rank :evilgrin: (please ignore what im gonna post next)

      Value wrote:

      Hey welcome, but do we really need so many game masters? The French and Polish versions of Nos have less Game Masters and they are way more active and well.. 'visible' within the community. I see that GF is almost always looking for new GMs and Mods etc. but I don't really see anything that you guys are doing. I am not remotely trying to say that you guys aren't doing anything! It's obvious that most of your work is going to be "behind the scenes". I'm just saying that do we really need so many GMs when you don't really come to party with actual players or seem to really interact with us or anything at all? There's always random events and stuff over at NostaleDE, NostaleFR and NostalePL. Why don't we get any 'nice' GM Intervention? We haven't really had any in the last 5 years.

      Just my 2 cents. But again, welcome to the team.
      While this isnt the ideal place to talk things like these here, it will be pointless to make another thread since this disscusion already started,
      You are right on this point,Mostly Gamemasters like Bittersweet,Greely,Riseal,Fangorn and Cirdian hardly log on, and most of the time you see them online is only at forum, these ppl dont take 5 minutes from their life to enter and see what they are working 2(i dont say they dont work for this game),
      and i bet 80% that any of them will reply to me "We all have a social life", theres no doub you have 1 but *playing* this game for like 10-20 minutes wont affect your social life, after a hard day at work you cant say "I dont wanna play this game" because the purpose of that game is to make you relaxed
      If you are administrator of something you must atleast enjoy dat "something"
      On the other hand While i seen Lux ingame sometimes, the opposite of these ppl that i listed will be definetly Loockheed,
      Loockheed made some good changes to this game when she arrived here, encouraging ppl to do Caligor under 20 mins for better rewards, she hosted many raids sp5/6 for 80's so they could finally enjoy the newer content and she hosted sp8 something what ppl forget to do after they got theirs sp 8, so more ppl can enjoy the rewards from these Lourena raid or even see how is in Lourena raid.
      Locky isnt older then other GM's but its simple the best GM because she take time from her "Social life" to enjoy playing with us, for this she is my favourite GM and im still honored to be the 1st who welcome'd her there

      P.S Margoth: i bet you will be as awesome as she is when you will be full GM :P

      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • @ Pinkamena, Greeley already tried to close the discussion. No need to pull old cows out of the ditch. Let's just leave it behind in my opinion.

      So... Morghh, in which part of the world do you live :3?
      And if you are joining raids from Locki or so, absolutely DO bug me on the IRC (so I can track your progress mwahahaha and accomplish more of my missions :evilgrin:)
    • Quan Cheesy wrote:

      While this isnt the ideal place to talk things like these here, it will be pointless to make another thread since this disscusion already started,
      The discussion was started and ended for a reason, and this still doesn't belong here. Opening a new thread is an option, so if you want to complain or receive some answers, use it.

      Back to the topic. :P
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .