Pinned Sp 7 raid suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• really the developers should also extend the number of the players inside the portal and as well about the last say why not making the ch 51 have 5 ch inside it which will make the lag less and fair for every one to join or make the ch51 to be choosed from the main as u will log on and then a sub list come out saying ch51 divided into 5ch as the main one and its not fair now when harmony joined the devils all changed back to devils or we can terminate harmony then it will be stable :dash: :dash: :doofy: :cursing:
    • .-. Harmony isnt getting wiped any time soon.. but for now we'll just have to see if both sides Devils and Angels are more evened out like today than they were before.

Tyvm for the Epic Siggy Darkness !~
      Mage-josh218 Lv 90 |Rm +9|Holy +11| Bm +10|Dg+5|Volcano+5|Tl|Seer+Eight|Pirate +15|Chicken+14|Pj+13|Jaja+5
      Archer-Josh2180 Lv 84|Ranger + 5| Sin+13| Des|Wk +1|Scout|Pj +9
      Swordsman-YoshiXD Lv 78 |War + 6|Blade + 4|Sader + 10| Zerk +5|Glad|Pj +9
      Adventurer-Josh21801 Lv 70|Pirate +15|Pj +13
    • issue solving

well harmony wont change sides every time in the second raid most of the fams went back to devils 'and i think now harmony will go back to angels if we didnt win as devils which wont happen then all will go back and change to angel and the same story is over dont think harmony will change sides every time or i am wrong :dash: :doofy: :doofy: :cursing:
    • Well hopefully Sety can now see that the teams are more evened than they were and both teams can get 20%dmg dealt to the boss.

Tyvm for the Epic Siggy Darkness !~
      Mage-josh218 Lv 90 |Rm +9|Holy +11| Bm +10|Dg+5|Volcano+5|Tl|Seer+Eight|Pirate +15|Chicken+14|Pj+13|Jaja+5
      Archer-Josh2180 Lv 84|Ranger + 5| Sin+13| Des|Wk +1|Scout|Pj +9
      Swordsman-YoshiXD Lv 78 |War + 6|Blade + 4|Sader + 10| Zerk +5|Glad|Pj +9
      Adventurer-Josh21801 Lv 70|Pirate +15|Pj +13
    • blackdoom wrote:

really the developers should also extend the number of the players inside the portal and as well about the last say why not making the ch 51 have 5 ch inside it which will make the lag less and fair for every one to join or make the ch51 to be choosed from the main as u will log on and then a sub list come out saying ch51 divided into 5ch as the main one and its not fair now when harmony joined the devils all changed back to devils or we can terminate harmony then it will be stable
      The problem isn't Harmony. And really, a fam should have the right to choose whichever side it wants without worrying about tipping the balance one way or the other. Still, until Entwell changes something (if they do), I would prefer that Harmony did what it could (and everyone stopped changing sides already!) to maintain a tenuous (facade) of a balance.

Also, enabling more channels for FC raises all kinds of issues (especially as it means that 4 more channels will have to be opened-- I think, as Ch51 has different restrictions than Ch1-5 (Can't talk to enemy, can't jump to mini, drops are automatically given, etc.). NosUK isn't populated enough to warrant opening more channels, and if there were more channels, FC would be even more desolate than it is a lot of the time. Also, what would happen with raids; with more channels, the percentages on each channel would fill up more slowly, etc. Finally, I feel that Entwell was trying to "force" Pvp (it is practically our Pvp channel after all), to which the addition of more channels would detract from.
      - I N A C T I V E -

The post was edited 1 time, last by Solstice` ().

• I have recently checked and not pressing the pop-up revive button does not kick you out of the raid. (checked when i was trying to leave anyway) I think this should either be changed to kick out people who don't press it(like at lod when you don't use fos) or go ahead and put the safe zone for spawn. As it is killing alts really isn't helping since it won't kick them, so might as well give the safe zone. Today's second raid was so full of devils at angel spawn spamming aoe skills that it caused a ton of lag -.- Before my computer could work through the lag so that I appear as alive on my screen and able to move I was already dead by another aoe. Seriously, too many aoe going on at once -.-

• Ruff wrote:

I have recently checked and not pressing the pop-up revive button does not kick you out of the raid. (checked when i was trying to leave anyway) I think this should either be changed to kick out people who don't press it(like at lod when you don't use fos) or go ahead and put the safe zone for spawn. As it is killing alts really isn't helping since it won't kick them, so might as well give the safe zone. Today's second raid was so full of devils at angel spawn spamming aoe skills that it caused a ton of lag -.- Before my computer could work through the lag so that I appear as alive on my screen and able to move I was already dead by another aoe. Seriously, too many aoe going on at once -.-
      Rather than a safe spot, I'd prefer the invincibility buff upon enter/spawn alongside letting the revive dialogue expire, so that hopefully some alts will get kicked out, though a safe spot might actually decrease the amount of people going over to pvp (they could also put in a couple more guardians, so it's like the FC raid tower). What did you have in mind when you suggested a "safe zone"? As for checking the revive dialogue, I checked in the first two or so raids, and it revived you automatically then and it hasn't been announced to have changed, so I'd assume that it still operates that way.

A week-restriction on changing angel/devil might also cut down on some of fam team-switching.

Lolox123 wrote:

My newest suggestion is.
      Make an neutral side that non angel and non devil has own portal to enter.
      This would be good for ppl who don't like risking to lose or ppl who doesn't lile pvp
      How would the scoring system for this third team work? Would they still need to get 20%, (Which would add a 'risk')? Or would they always get a box, but always the worse box? of the two? Would they also be in a situation that they couldn't contribute to the pvp, and thus could not be hit, or hit others?

To be honest, I don't like the idea, as the creation of such a side would mean that:
      1. FC would have to be changed for this new side (currently, not being angel/devil means you can't enter FC, I believe), which couldn't take part in Pvp
      2. The new side wouldn't have any FC raids, which would discourage a lot of people
      3. I rather like that there is a Pvp aspect to the raid, as Frozen Crown is meant for (relatively) open Pvp. In fact, I find Pvp adds competition to the raid and would rather it be a feature of the raid rather than a drawback-- so long as the sides are relatively balanced.
      4. It introduces a serious problem of people just adding their alts to this new side, which would also have no incentive to attack, past the first 20 minutes
      5. New side means more people, meaning more lag, which is pretty bad already.
      6. (Not really as a negative of the suggestion itself) It merely avoids the imbalance problems associated with FC right now, rather than targeted at fixing any.
      - I N A C T I V E -
    • at first when i see caligor video i thought that there will be 2 caligor and each side(angel/devil side)and will have diffrent place to do the raid so basically to said is something like this angel will kill their own caligor while devil will kill their own caligor as well in diffrent map but since caligor have a long hp as angel/devil attacking the caligor the dmg point will be shared so it was somehow nonpvp raid..so as angel/devil side hitting caligor they will gain the 1/100 and so on... so it will be the damage dealt battle but it will be impossible to get 100/100...
    • invisibleman wrote:

at first when i see caligor video i thought that there will be 2 caligor and each side(angel/devil side)and will have diffrent place to do the raid so basically to said is something like this angel will kill their own caligor while devil will kill their own caligor as well in diffrent map but since caligor have a long hp as angel/devil attacking the caligor the dmg point will be shared so it was somehow nonpvp raid..so as angel/devil side hitting caligor they will gain the 1/100 and so on... so it will be the damage dealt battle but it will be impossible to get 100/100...

Well, we can reach the 100/100. Last raid angels were 3/100 and we demons 98/100, so yeah, if we stopped angels from attacking caligor earlier, we could of have reached 100/100 and angels, 0/100.

not that I wish this happens, I want sides to be equilibrated, where both reach 20/100 and both get spirit/box of caligor, but well, there is chaos in fc now.. z.z
    • The invincibility buff would be better, but the dying afkers aren't being kicked out like I had thought -.- That was just something I had assumed based on the pop-up since it looks so much like the lod pop-up. (I think they should go with the option where you are kicked out if you don't accept personally) It is just, if the alts can die and be completely ignored and they will just automatically respawn and die again as far as they are concerned they are safe. Might as well go ahead and but some sort of impassable barrier to work as a safe zone to avoid the lag issues upon respawning I mentioned above. (since as far as I can tell an invincibility buff wouldn't last long enough to move through that lag anyway)
    • well, I jsut had an idea, taken from 2 of your ideas

When raid starts, there can be a barrier that doesn't let anyone fight for each others, and when 1 of the 2 sides (angel or devil) reaches 20/100, the barries are broken, and they can go attack the other players in respawn.

So that way, we will be allowed to join sp7 raid, both sides reaching 20/100, and than , only than, they could fight between each others.
    • Well, that wouldn't really work since you are talking about a play mode rather than an actual barrier. A barrier would be more like a wall that 1 side can walk through and the other can't, which would be held basically right at the entrance portal.(that would make not being able to leave no longer a problem as well) Of course I'd still rather they just made it so if you don't press respawn you are kicked out, would help with afkers and letting people leave when they want to.
    • I got another suggestion.

5/100 gets just Caligor'spirit or 10/100 this one would be really good and make ppl stop complain and make change of getting box15/100.
      I would like to have GM opinion.

An last, if u can do additional raid why not make everyday or every 2nd day? It would be awesome
    • Since the massacre is the main problem and i doubt we will see an update on the guardians or a buff on the revive spot. We can just have a counter and when it hits 200-300kills on the team that is losing (only by others and not Caligor himself), the losing team will be awarded with Caligor's spirit just for their participation.

I like this idea Lolox123 but sometimes its hard to reach 5%. if you check it on the most raids the losing team had less than 5% damage dealt o Caligor.
    • I totaly agree with idea that makes entering raid 100% chance to obtain Caligor's Spirit, and team hitting minimum 20% dmg on Caligor should be rewarded with Box. That would make it more fair since ppl would get atleast spirit stone which You can trade for SP after getting 15.

Idk if it was said before but i got idea on entering the raid. I've played alot games and many of them has this thing, just like we have shortcut that make interface go invisible Ctrl+Z, we should have another one for example Ctrl+I or something which would make all characters invisible making them non-touchable. You could just see green circles which r around every character on the ground (I hope You understand me :)). This simple thing would make every portal, no matter how many ppl stands on it, visiable.

Making another portal is a non-sense for me cuz this would be messed as same as the other portals.

And this message when u die in raid, hmm yeah it doesnt makes You leave raid which in my meaning is just a bug. You should make it like in LoD, not clicking = kick. This would make raid also more clear, cuz many ppl - afker alts would be kicked, and ppl who r not afk and wants to join raid would be able to enter. Now on each side we have 250 ppl from which 100 maybe 150 fighting and others r ofc alts which r doing nothing exept sitting near portal :)

Regards
      Max
    • the whole spawn camping for easy kills was known from day 1 of getting sp7 update and entwell ignored it :)) next up is the tide lord army to pull all onto portal, whole idea of a raid being made into pvp was stupid for game such as this which has many servers with different sizes and all which seem be 1sided in fc which again was a known problem but before sp7 update, they should simply move it out of fc and make it same as sp5/6 raid, seal to start raid and regular raiding rules with 5 tries per day