/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (????




      So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)], too.
      (well that app game was boring, but at least the furry is great)
      (Many stuffs of nostale updates at these 2 years are all Resource Recycling(copying) from app game)
      (bcz Entwell is totally dead so no more building of game)

      but....
      Clearly u have a better concept art of master wolf , why u redraw it in a very ugly way and wrong body anatomy???
      bcz u dun have the pic of girl master wolf?but the girl master wolf anatomy is right????
      tell me how to bend ur head so that ur chin can go behind ur shoulder
      tell me how to put ur arm behind the body wifout slightly moving ur shoulder

      well i red-line a bit, i know i am not right too but at least i dun nid to murder the neck


      so my version of drawing this master wolf ( as wolf have tail , so i draw a tail o3o)

      hmmm i am more used to draw 1:7 ratio rather than 1:6 o3o

      anyway who is the artist drawing that weird anatomy?Fire him/her plz
      U may know how to draw a animal ear, but this doesn't mean that u know how to draw a animal head - -

      mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0

      The post was edited 3 times, last by skaghonat ().

    • skaghonat wrote:

      Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (????
      what the... how are u still alive even o-o

      Ye they just cant draw, is all
      also it does fortnite dance so it cant get even worse than it is now...


      skaghonat wrote:

      tell me how to bend ur head so that ur chin can go behind ur shoulder
      tell me how to put ur arm behind the body wifout slightly moving ur shoulder
      legit tried to do that :rofl:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().

    • Welp, dunno how real this thing is but I've recently been looking for news/updates in all gameforge forums and this really sparked my interest. I've gotta clearefly that I don't really know how trustworthy this information but that's the point of this thread, to speculate in some capacity. I'll try my best to translate this.

      I'll tell.
      There's going to be a new class implemented after the 4th Martial artist sp.
      Magicians are going to get a complete rework in their secondary weapons, getting replaced for totem's of power and elemental totems, that will only give orange stats.
      The DG, Destroyer, CS and DH are going to pass on being main specialist for the fifth class.
      The DH is going to be modified, getting its sword animation removed and adding skills and animation with more gun thematic.
      The Archer is getting 3 new specialist cards, in replacement for the Destroyer it's going to be the "Fenix Archer", CS the "Archer in Flames" and the DH the "Dark Hunter".
      Magician is going to get a new specialist the "Dark Mage", getting only magic attack, instead of being ranged. All animations and skills are going to be based on the "Totem".
      The fifth class (Gunner) is going to be implemented with 5 new specialist, the only way to get access to the new class is with a +80 character.
      Sp 1 Destroyer, Sp 2 Aquatic Cannonier, Sp 3 Holy Gunner, Sp4 Dark Gunner, Sp 5 Demon Hunter.
      The remaining 3 sp will be implemented in par with the 5-8 specialist of the Martial Artist.
      There's going to be a new rebalance between the 4 classes.
      There's going to be a graphic rework and animation corresponding to the 4 original specialist being reworked in the 3 new veteran classes.
      They are going to add the corresponding equipment for the level of the fifth class. One handed gun (primary weapon) Heavy cannon (secondary weapon) and armours.
      Act 7 is going to be implemented.
      All these update are going to be implemented in the years 2020-22.

      Thanks for reading, if any1 else already had translated the information please tell me and I'll remove it.

      Link of the original post: board.es.nostale.gameforge.com…ght=artillero#post1542121
    • Soo, we got some news from age but it looks like the UK forum is almost dead.

      I don't have a reliable source for the news but, The PSP should have a buff where, in S-rank it give +12% Hero XP & 10% aditionnal defence.

      There is also a new NosMoji Sans titre.png

      Last but not the least !
      index.png
      twitter.com/NosTale/status/1141299586717356032
      Rework of Raimbow battle incomming.

      Stay turned !

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaouank ().

    • Not sure what they are drinking over there in the Spanish forum but seems quite unrealistic for all that to actually happen to me.
      The only thing I know is that Entwell never intended for the game to have more than 6 acts or more than 8 specialist cards, so unless they changed their minds on that one there will be no act 7 or new SP cards. (I remember I read it somewhere in an old-old-old-old Entwell developer's newsletter.)

      As for re-working some of the old SP cards, not impossible I guess just not to this extend its described there lol.
      or re-balancing SP cards - Classes, those are the only 2 normal things I read in there.

      So unless that guy who started that rumor/nonsense has some concrete information/proof about all this I would call it fake news.
    • Should be pretty obvious by now but just in case, for those who actually believe that stuff: That post in the spanish forum was a joke from the player that always has information about the updates.

      Regarding the new emoji, that's the one I'll use every time I read you talking about love via speakers from now on.
    • Steffie wrote:

      Should be pretty obvious by now but just in case, for those who actually believe that stuff: That post in the spanish forum was a joke from the player that always has information about the updates.
      I still think he drank something he shouldn't have to write that post whistle.png
      A+ for creativity though
    • Sorry for the misinformation, should've read the whole thread but didn't do it out of laziness.
      But you gotta give credit where credit is due, if GameForge really wanted too they could bring new life to the game.

      Yaouank wrote:

      Soo, we got some news from age but it looks like the UK forum is almost dead.

      I don't have a reliable source for the news but, The PSP should have a buff where, in S-rank it give +12% Hero XP & 10% aditionnal defence.

      There is also a new NosMoji Sans titre.png

      Last but not the least !
      index.png
      twitter.com/NosTale/status/1141299586717356032
      Rework of Raimbow battle incomming.

      Stay turned !
      Like the new emojis, hope we don't have to spin the wheel for them, or be 1 use only like the AirWaves.
    • skaghonat wrote:

      Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (????




      So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)], too.
      (well that app game was boring, but at least the furry is great)
      (Many stuffs of nostale updates at these 2 years are all Resource Recycling(copying) from app game)
      (bcz Entwell is totally dead so no more building of game)

      but....
      Clearly u have a better concept art of master wolf , why u redraw it in a very ugly way and wrong body anatomy???
      bcz u dun have the pic of girl master wolf?but the girl master wolf anatomy is right????
      tell me how to bend ur head so that ur chin can go behind ur shoulder
      tell me how to put ur arm behind the body wifout slightly moving ur shoulder

      well i red-line a bit, i know i am not right too but at least i dun nid to murder the neck


      so my version of drawing this master wolf ( as wolf have tail , so i draw a tail o3o)

      hmmm i am more used to draw 1:7 ratio rather than 1:6 o3o

      anyway who is the artist drawing that weird anatomy?Fire him/her plz
      U may know how to draw a animal ear, but this doesn't mean that u know how to draw a animal head - -

      Svante wrote:

      Sorry for the misinformation, should've read the whole thread but didn't do it out of laziness.
      But you gotta give credit where credit is due, if GameForge really wanted too they could bring new life to the game.

      Yaouank wrote:

      Soo, we got some news from age but it looks like the UK forum is almost dead.

      I don't have a reliable source for the news but, The PSP should have a buff where, in S-rank it give +12% Hero XP & 10% aditionnal defence.

      There is also a new NosMoji Sans titre.png

      Last but not the least !
      index.png
      twitter.com/NosTale/status/1141299586717356032
      Rework of Raimbow battle incomming.

      Stay turned !
      Like the new emojis, hope we don't have to spin the wheel for them, or be 1 use only like the AirWaves.
      AirWaves even seems a bigger problem, because it's a limited item that will came from who knowswhere. Just like other AirWaves - Limited, consumption item and hard to know the exactly type of AirWaves is. I wish we couldn't deal with AirWaves this time.
      Sometimes the shreck just seems,

      Everybody only wants to discuss me.

      So this must mean I'm disgusting.

      But it's just me, I'm just obscene!.
    • Svante wrote:

      Welp, dunno how real this thing is but I've recently been looking for news/updates in all gameforge forums and this really sparked my interest. I've gotta clearefly that I don't really know how trustworthy this information but that's the point of this thread, to speculate in some capacity. I'll try my best to translate this.

      I'll tell.
      There's going to be a new class implemented after the 4th Martial artist sp.
      Magicians are going to get a complete rework in their secondary weapons, getting replaced for totem's of power and elemental totems, that will only give orange stats.
      The DG, Destroyer, CS and DH are going to pass on being main specialist for the fifth class.
      The DH is going to be modified, getting its sword animation removed and adding skills and animation with more gun thematic.
      The Archer is getting 3 new specialist cards, in replacement for the Destroyer it's going to be the "Fenix Archer", CS the "Archer in Flames" and the DH the "Dark Hunter".
      Magician is going to get a new specialist the "Dark Mage", getting only magic attack, instead of being ranged. All animations and skills are going to be based on the "Totem".
      The fifth class (Gunner) is going to be implemented with 5 new specialist, the only way to get access to the new class is with a +80 character.
      Sp 1 Destroyer, Sp 2 Aquatic Cannonier, Sp 3 Holy Gunner, Sp4 Dark Gunner, Sp 5 Demon Hunter.
      The remaining 3 sp will be implemented in par with the 5-8 specialist of the Martial Artist.
      There's going to be a new rebalance between the 4 classes.
      There's going to be a graphic rework and animation corresponding to the 4 original specialist being reworked in the 3 new veteran classes.
      They are going to add the corresponding equipment for the level of the fifth class. One handed gun (primary weapon) Heavy cannon (secondary weapon) and armours.
      Act 7 is going to be implemented.
      All these update are going to be implemented in the years 2020-22.

      Thanks for reading, if any1 else already had translated the information please tell me and I'll remove it.

      Link of the original post: board.es.nostale.gameforge.com…ght=artillero#post1542121
      all im going to say in response to this since i've already said it before.. is that act7 is 100% confirmed. the rest i will not comment on.

      Morgoth wrote:

      Not sure what they are drinking over there in the Spanish forum but seems quite unrealistic for all that to actually happen to me.
      The only thing I know is that Entwell never intended for the game to have more than 6 acts or more than 8 specialist cards, so unless they changed their minds on that one there will be no act 7 or new SP cards. (I remember I read it somewhere in an old-old-old-old Entwell developer's newsletter.)

      As for re-working some of the old SP cards, not impossible I guess just not to this extend its described there lol.
      or re-balancing SP cards - Classes, those are the only 2 normal things I read in there.

      So unless that guy who started that rumor/nonsense has some concrete information/proof about all this I would call it fake news.
      they also never intended more than 3 classes, but how many do we got now? i have no idea why you're trying to debunk it as if you know what's gonna happen. you don't. your scepticism is warranted but don't act like it's just some insane troll that is impossible.

      i bet if anyone would've explained act4 before it came everyone would've said "impossible" "you're a troll"...etc. and just to be clear, i'm not saying whether any of what was written there is true or not (i refrain from commenting on it). im just saying don't act like you know for sure what's gonna happen when don't actually know.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      your scepticism is warranted but don't act like it's just some insane troll that is impossible.
      The post was indeed a joke, @Steffie confirmed it so not sure what you on about.

      Morgoth wrote:

      Entwell never intended for the game to have more than 6 acts or more than 8 specialist cards, so unless they changed their minds on that one there will be no act 7 or new SP cards. (I remember I read it somewhere in an old-old-old-old Entwell developer's newsletter.)

      Gandalof wrote:

      im just saying don't act like you know for sure what's gonna happen when don't actually know.
      I am not acting that way, I simply said based on the developer's newsletter that happened several years ago what may or may not happen, and as I made it more clear with the bold and red letters your answer is there.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      The post was indeed a joke, @Steffie confirmed it so not sure what you on about.
      yes, steffie. the other sgm that doesn't work with entwell and knows as much as you do. she "confirmed" it so it must be true right?
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      The post was indeed a joke, @Steffie confirmed it so not sure what you on about.
      yes, steffie. the other sgm that doesn't work with entwell and knows as much as you do. she "confirmed" it so it must be true right?
      What? the post was made by a Spanish user in the Spanish forum where steffie is board admin. What does Entwell have to do with anything on this one.
      Anyway this is going off-topic so if you wanna discuss it send me a PM or move it to the spam area.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      What? the post was made by a Spanish user in the Spanish forum where steffie is board admin.
      so what? that doesn't mean she can refute the statements made by just saying "it was a joke" or whatever without providing any actual counter arguments.

      Morgoth wrote:

      What does Entwell have to do with anything on this one.
      idk, maybe the fact that they are the ones who develop the game? i would say that the developers of a game has everything to do with updates coming to the game.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      so what? that doesn't mean she can refute the statements made by just saying "it was a joke" or whatever without providing any actual counter arguments.
      I assume if she said that it means the user said it bit later on I don't know good Spanish yet any how.

      Gandalof wrote:

      idk, maybe the fact that they are the ones who develop the game? i would say that the developers of a game has everything to do with updates coming to the game.
      Where that user did not provide any source of what he wrote from Entwell or whatsoever.

      If you wish to believe what he says to be true you can, I don't really care.
      Considering we have no valid source to prove anything of what he said then its fake news.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      I assume if she said that it means the user said it bit later on I don't know good Spanish yet any how.
      i went like 4 pages ahead and he didn't say that. i got bored of going more than that and that topic seems to have died out so..

      Morgoth wrote:

      If you wish to believe what he says to be true you can, I don't really care.
      sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). i'm just criticizing the fact that none of u provided any counter points or proof, yet somehow you're all so sure about it being "fake news".

      Jekyll wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Where that user did not provide any source of what he wrote from Entwell or whatsoever.
      Why would Gandalof ever consider that.*sigh*
      Annoyed of people trusting random stories and then spreading these fake news all over and be disappointed at Entwell that it didnt happen.
      *reverse sigh* i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). i'm just criticizing the fact that none of u provided any counter points or proof, yet somehow you're all so sure about it being "fake news".
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra