/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (????

So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)], too.
      (well that app game was boring, but at least the furry is great)
      (Many stuffs of nostale updates at these 2 years are all Resource Recycling(copying) from app game)
      (bcz Entwell is totally dead so no more building of game)

but....
      Clearly u have a better concept art of master wolf , why u redraw it in a very ugly way and wrong body anatomy???
      bcz u dun have the pic of girl master wolf?but the girl master wolf anatomy is right????
      tell me how to bend ur head so that ur chin can go behind ur shoulder
      tell me how to put ur arm behind the body wifout slightly moving ur shoulder

well i red-line a bit, i know i am not right too but at least i dun nid to murder the neck

so my version of drawing this master wolf ( as wolf have tail , so i draw a tail o3o)

hmmm i am more used to draw 1:7 ratio rather than 1:6 o3o

anyway who is the artist drawing that weird anatomy?Fire him/her plz
      U may know how to draw a animal ear, but this doesn't mean that u know how to draw a animal head - -

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0

The post was edited 3 times, last by skaghonat ().

• skaghonat wrote:

Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (????
      what the... how are u still alive even o-o

Ye they just cant draw, is all
      also it does fortnite dance so it cant get even worse than it is now...

skaghonat wrote:

tell me how to bend ur head so that ur chin can go behind ur shoulder
      tell me how to put ur arm behind the body wifout slightly moving ur shoulder
      legit tried to do that :rofl:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().