/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• These aren't any new spoilers so skip if you don't care.(Im simply posting here cuz i don't wanna double post in spamboard and don't feel like opening another thread that will be closed in 2 days).
      I have the urge to call out for another merge for the poor ol' UK.
      I know I know you don't wanna hear about it,there are enough complaints but please bare with me.
      I believe this situation wouldn't be that bad since Morgoth said they will eventually return after the hype is gone or after Lady Sky said a merge is going to happen.
      Sadly none of them came to be.
      The UK server is dead.There is a hand of players that still keep whatever is left of that server because they don't wanna waste time anymore.
      I think its time for action,a merge,any merge,ideealy and for what i advocate for was with the lesser populated servers and creating a mini global server in the process.But even merging with the US server is a step forward.It's been a while since Lady Sky announced that.
      But something must be done as soon as possible.
      I hope it will happen eventually,or atleast be told that no action will be taken.
      I decided to not continue on US server,there is too much to do to reach the equal of the UK server and its not whort it,people spended time,work and money on their characters on UK,they can't just jump over this like nothing happened,and i agree with that.The US server community isn't any better.
      I will return to Nos when something will happen with the UK server anyway.
      It's sad seeing this server underpopulated everyday.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• What should i say about my server 3 out of 4 are completely dead the only one that survived is dying as well and this went from like 4 years (even further the community asked for a merge since the start of the decay ...nothing happened) so what do you think that gameforge will move a finger for a nostale that it's already well populated and totally retributive.NO,sorry to break your dreams but gameforge isn't even obbligated to do a merge in general for them is "useless" extra work.

While for you jekil they alredy announced that the sps are going to be released with the going of the year so this theory is more possible than you think, remember that the oriental are very founded about they myths

(having a fire and a light sp first covers all the elements kinda so it's not that bad even if people says that the concept art of the 2sp is a water element more about this i can find in the next week maybe)
    • To further my decision to post here,this thread is the most seen by far by the community and stuff,i want to let the staff know that people are still waiting for a change on UK server.

Niko wrote:

What should i say about my server 3 out of 4 are completely dead the only one that survived is dying as well and this went from like 4 years (even further the community asked for a merge since the start of the decay ...nothing happened) so what do you think that gameforge will move a finger for a nostale that it's already well populated and totally retributive.NO,sorry to break your dreams but gameforge isn't even obbligated to do a merge in general for them is "useless" extra work.
      Even if i hate this ideea :
      They could make money from character transfer,those that already put money in this game wouldnt really mind spending some extra bucks.
      I ussualy detest these type of ideeas that are just braindead milking money but seeing how our current server is,i'd accept anything to change this purgatory.
      When the last veteran player will leave the server then it would be too late.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Niko wrote:

hey alredy announced that the sps are going to be released with the going of the year so this theory is more possible than you think
      I didn't say they won't add any other. But the next one should be water ele or they should add light ele equipment pieces. Just check what is the most cheap eq for this new class...water ele eq! Without sp = part of the stats is useless