/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• well
      i know all ppl only care about 7th SP now
      but i better type this out too
      about the Golden Lion Arena (lvl 70+ Team Arena)

Entry Point***

every MONTH u can have 10 point
      every entry of G.L.A. will assume 1 point
      so if u do 10 battle, u will get none :O
      (the rule from NosSE ,that Winning team get bonus point, is deleted)

if u wanna get more point
      u nid to buy "G.L.A. Entry Ticket" which using 2 Team Arena Gold Coin to exchange(from NPC)

PS: The Entry Point will RESET at the beginning of every month
      so plz use the Entry Ticket carefully

Joining Rule*****
      same as Lvl 30 Team Arena
      but there is one different rule
      U CAN MAKE UR OWN TEAM FOR REGISTRY (<----have fun wif it~)

PS: For lvl 30+Team Arena, u can join it for Everyday (but limited time each day, eg. 2 hour every day)
      but for lvl 70+ G.L.A. , u can only join it Every Week ( 1~2 day it will open for several hours for every week)

Score Counting*****
      Winning +50
      Losing +20
      Every kill u made +5(so u can only get once)
      Every Summon Bead u didn't use +2
      Last battle the ppl win +1 (so the last ppl of the team can get 1 more score)

so u can get 66 Score at most, and 20 point at least

Ranking**************
      the Rank will refresh INSTANTLY
      so...haha

Prize****
      Rank 1 : 100 gold Coin+ Hero's Wing(Visual Effect only)
      Rank 2 : 50 Gold Coin
      Rank 3 : 20 Gold Coin

PS: If there r 2 ppl getting same score, the System will count the one who get it earlier as the first one.
      PS2: the Rank is according to Each classes, so there will be 3 ppl getting Hero's Wing

have fun~

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0
    • skaghonat wrote:

Nostale Poland's GM spoiler it , so it shld be true -w-(thank TayI7 helping :3)
      so nosJapan lied :o..
      next SP shld be dark SP instead
      and next partner SP shld be Fire.....

Seems Entwell is having more fashoin sense now -w-
      i understand why, as they produced another Online game (Core Online ) which is a 3D MMORPG and not for cute
      so they have to draw better :D

and come on...i hate fortune-teller la...
      if the fortune-teller dun have buff that increase dodge( bcz its fortune telling ability)..
      i will ignore this SP for sure

WTF? xD I'm not GM, i found it on NosTale SE character designer blog X(

Zurui wrote:

The pictures hasn't been posted by Polish GM. They were posted by a member. She found them on nostale's graphic designer's blog.
      Also I think we shoulnd't pay much attention to the weapons, she also found it there:

Yea ._.

The post was edited 1 time, last by friends111 ().

• give me the blog site ~-w-(give hand)
      *facepalm*
      and give me the bigger version of Swordie one, i nid to draw it :I

i know i know after Zurui told me
      well, watever , the earliest we get is at February of 2014
      ( 2 month for korea, 2 month for Japan Hong, 2 more month for europe )

w8 w8 w8 then - -(wat else we can do then lol)

anyway , thank to the Team Arena causing this "Bug" nostale
      i won't try Team Arena , EVER

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0

The post was edited 1 time, last by skaghonat ().

• lol...not T.A. get bugged
      is "Team Arena make the nostale bugged"
      seems is part of the Team Arena patch is put into the nostale server
      (see the Character Info having "3856_non" -> originally it is the record of T.A.)

from wat i am guessing, Team Arena is instant refresh, but there is no systm for Team Arena to refresh
      so ofc the patch of Team Arena is no use atm :D
      but somehow those part get messed up wif the normal system
      making all the thing that shld instant refresh didn't refresh at all (the info didn't send to the database to record)
      finally when ppl relog, the info that didn't record are all gone o.o

(my guessing anyway :DDD)

give me a bigger version of Swordie, i nid to draw the swordie :I

• Same question I have about team arena seems as a way to gank people and ks without someone getting told they are Hunted. Im pretty sure everyone will be hunted by someone who needs to take their anger out on a fellow player and trust me it sucks to be hunted -Sorry if I got off-topic...- and you answered my question even before I posted my concern ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by OfTheWind ().

• that is another reason that i dun wanna join this

if inside the Team Arena, u can't see opponent's/teammate's Name
      it is still fine
      but in the team arena, u can see the name,
      after-ganking will surely happen

but bleh
      i dun pvp, dun ask me how to gank in T.A. or G.L.A. anyway -w-

• skaghonat wrote:

but there is one different rule
      U CAN MAKE UR OWN TEAM FOR REGISTRY (<----have fun wif it~)

GG. In a game like this where it isn't an even playing field and PVP is not based purely on skills, it should definitely be random matching, not pick your own team. Otherwise you may have the same strong players teaming every time.

With the above in mind, it's a good thing the winning rewards don't seem too OP (based on skag's info) - Gold and exp amounts are quite small for high level players, so can't be abused too much, plus with the entry restriction (only 1-2days a week) it can't be spammed.

But yeah they should make it random selection, otherwise you could have the same team/players winning every battle and every monthly Hero's Wing reward.
    • Gary, did u see how Hong Kong GM make the "u can select ur own team" reasonable
      she said "bcz random selection is unfair for strong ppl"

lmao.

• skaghonat wrote:

Gary, did u see how Hong Kong GM make the "u can select ur own team" reasonable
      she said "bcz random selection is unfair for strong ppl"

lmao.

Wow, what can be unfair about RANDOM?

No pre-arranged teams; everyone, strong or weak, has the SAME CHANCE to match a stronger/weaker teammate or opponent - that means it's FAIR.

*facepalm*

I understand what they mean that due to random selection, you could get a 'bad team', but until they can also match based on SHELLS, EQUIPMENT, RESISTANCE, ACCESSORIES, SP CARD LEVELS/UPGRADE/PERFECTION, FAIRY LEVEL and not just combat level - it will always be the case that you might have unbalanced teams.

In my opinion its more fair for the system to create an unfair team randomly, than for players to create an unfair team every time.

Perhaps when it is implemented in NosUK, they will see it this way too.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gary ().

• DG is using wand, so why dark SP of Mage nid to be wand?:O

i hope Dark SP of Swordie can use Xbow
      (Facepalm)

• ah....i forget that DG changed - -
      (slap )

we r not talking about "weapon" on appearance
      - - the functional weapon is still main weapon anyway

(i hope Dark SP of Swordie use 2ndary weapon~~~)

• Skag they have already fixed that bug on DG ... yes it's using spellgun we can even miss and crit .
      I would like that too acef596 ... will be COOL!!!

(Red mage does not use wand only visualy , he is getting stats from wand and uses it )

Also i dont think this male mage sp (if it's real) looks like girl .
    • I hope this sps are official :O And the dark sp for mage should be using its main weapon not the gun...I hate missing my hits :x I don't like it every time I miss pffff...It feels terrible for a mage like me XD Come on =.=

and I like that gravity ball or what XD It makes that sp unique because this sp won't be carrying a wand with it or a weapon :D But it's already giving me the idea that it's using its main weapon :3 Magic not gun <3