Pinned New Pet Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you ready for this one?! Brace yourselves here.

SP Card bushies! (NOW LET ME CLARIFY BEFORE YOU TURN IT DOWN!)

Imagine a Nosworld, where the Tide lord can run to kill the mighty lizards, and have a Ice mage Bushy to help back her up! Take a bushy, and dress it up, like a sp card. Give em the knives, axes, guns, etc and the costumes(and maybe a cute little wig) and the basic ability of said sp card (and maybe one special that you can hit a key like the partners) for them to attack with.

Imagine a cute little bushy Running around looking like This. <3

Have the option for ALL the cards. Pj, JAja, (already got a pirate), chicken bushies! (yes a bushy dressed up as a chicken! CUZ WHY NOT!!! XD) All the classes of nostale, and even the basic normal classes of mage, archer and swordsman. I mean there could be so many possibilities!

OR!

The twist to that theory is to take just 3! Bushies and have them as the 3 classes (Mage Swordsman and Archer) and GIVE them the ability to have their own cards as bushies, all the classes (and the nonclass cards) to become their own unquie companion. You can + the card too, and it can have mini wings that go up to say like +5 (since their 1/3 our size give em 1/3 the +'ing) and let them have their own wings to add, like the devil and angel wings, but they are all specific to the bushy. (Like a Bushy Angel Wings, Bushy Ice Wings, Etc)

I mean, this would open up SO many new quests for the game and ideas and such!
    • Ya know thats a cute idea really. Cept instead of cards do like little costumes. then you can store them in your characters costume slots. And each one gets like one main buff that it shares with you one buff only for itself and one basic but not as strong as attack of the card it represents. Like the BM bushy would get the actually (althought not as strong) water buff, then the ice buff for itself if it enters in yellow health it automatically spawns it, and for the attack it gets the freeze skill where it stuns/freezes the group/mpb/monster.

Only draw back I can think of is that they shouldn't be able to be used in arena/FC thats a but over power where it doesn't need to be had. But other than that sounds good to me. Could even do a raid type thing for em. Could use them on the normal and colored bushys we already have. :)
    • BushiBushiBushi...WhyAreYouSoUncool

Well you guys inspired me to come up with combination
      Since ppl talked about sps... costumes... and all dif stuff
      I this that stylish costumes to change the look of your pets but dont give any buff or effect to you
      but only to the pet like normal costumes
      and that u got certaint types of costumes created for each pet type in nostale(even captured ones)
      And those costumes would be obtained in various ways, eg. doing a special type of quest that pet gives you when you catch it (for pets u catch)
      For nosmall pets there would be a box in nosmall ofc tho... now they removed posibility of chosing the costume u want and puted random costume
      SO for some pets like event ones you would get a recipe from the raid box (if you obtained the pet that way) or get a complete costume from the box (i dont mean a set but a costume itself and not a recipe or a costume part u need for recipe) and u put it on ur pet to make it look cooler or funnyer
      Since we got sooooo many costumes for our characters there should be same amount of them for bushis!(Bushis only!!!)
      And that way we could make our bushis look stylish and have costumes similar to ours
      For darko you could like get him a new scarf(or flame color if those are flames around his neck)
      For fibi there could be like a coat or jacket or hat (hat would be good on darko too sooooooo make it for darko too)
      Second idea
      Pets could like get efects (not buffs or something like that i mean efects like) eg. fibi passes and snow falls behind her,like 2-3sec in time after she passed for darko mby like fire trail left when he passes for bushi it would be tricky but i thinky like nuts left behind or empty shells from nuts or mby for
      centurio bushi like pieces of armour,sword,helmet and those stuff that look like there was a war
      For rusty roby (since some said he was the last cool pet) i think screws and bolts flyng out of him would be prty cool
      other pets idk only mby pegasus could like leave a trail of stars or sparkles or something like that =P

Well thats it from me i hope ppl will read this soon and i hope they will like it :D
    • BushiBushiBushi...WhyAreYouSoUncool

Well you guys inspired me to come up with combination
      Since ppl talked about sps... costumes... and all dif stuff
      I this that stylish costumes to change the look of your pets but dont give any buff or effect to you
      but only to the pet like normal costumes
      and that u got certaint types of costumes created for each pet type in nostale(even captured ones)
      And those costumes would be obtained in various ways, eg. doing a special type of quest that pet gives you when you catch it (for pets u catch)
      For nosmall pets there would be a box in nosmall ofc tho... now they removed posibility of chosing the costume u want and puted random costume
      SO for some pets like event ones you would get a recipe from the raid box (if you obtained the pet that way) or get a complete costume from the box (i dont mean a set but a costume itself and not a recipe or a costume part u need for recipe) and u put it on ur pet to make it look cooler or funnyer
      Since we got sooooo many costumes for our characters there should be same amount of them for bushis!(Bushis only!!!)
      And that way we could make our bushis look stylish and have costumes similar to ours
      For darko you could like get him a new scarf(or flame color if those are flames around his neck)
      For fibi there could be like a coat or jacket or hat (hat would be good on darko too sooooooo make it for darko too)
      Second idea
      Pets could like get efects (not buffs or something like that i mean efects like) eg. fibi passes and snow falls behind her,like 2-3sec in time after she passed for darko mby like fire trail left when he passes for bushi it would be tricky but i thinky like nuts left behind or empty shells from nuts or mby for
      centurio bushi like pieces of armour,sword,helmet and those stuff that look like there was a war
      For rusty roby (since some said he was the last cool pet) i think screws and bolts flyng out of him would be prty cool
      other pets idk only mby pegasus could like leave a trail of stars or sparkles or something like that =P

Well thats it from me i hope ppl will read this soon and i hope they will like it :D
    • New pet?
      Here u go, Penguin ;3 we need one.

Where to get ? Only R5/R6 and R7Boxes and only from water raid.
      Definitely not in nosmall forget about nosmall we need more pet that can get urself in game NOT BY nosmall.
      R5Box change to get it is 5% and R6 15% and R7 25% only calvinas or light raid box
      All res 70% chanfe to freeze you 10%
      reduce dmg 70% by change of 90%
      Can do tundra freeze ( 8sec stun and serious bleeding and lose 200mp every hit made)
      Water Attributte 40%

Look before you leap,
      It is a long lane that has no turning,
      Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
    • My ideea will be to make a pet that can be obtained, from game im sick of nosmall pets that you need tons of money to buy it
      Also what about this:
      Black Magic Cat(Dark element 60%)
      Magic atack of course
      Fireress:50%
      Waterress:10%(cats hate water)
      Lightress: 30%
      Darkress :70%
      Effects in atacking:
      8% probability to create Ancient Curse(duration 20 seconds):
      Movement speed is deacresead by 2
      Every 2 seconds lose hp
      Dark resistance will be decreased by 30
      Effects in defending:
      There is a 20% probability that damage from attacks will be reduced by 40%
      This pet will works well wiht dark sp's
      How can be obtained?
      During Hallowen event from Jack'o lantern raid or from Lord Hatus raid
      You like my ideas? let me know :)
      Have a nice day :beer:
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • I don't know if this has been already spoken or not and I'm recent to the game, so I'm not very into it yet.
      But my idea is to create a pet (ice tiger) that should be droped by a raid boss and it would have like 2% to be droped, so, so many people wouldn't have it.

Here it is my idea: ^^

• Pinkamena wrote:

The ice tiger it's way superior to Nostale graphics
      and even if they put it, probably will look like a snow lion-wolf XD
      I know it's way superior to Nostale graphics, but it was just an example how the tiger would be, like.. with ice flames and things like that ^^
    • I'll list a few here.

1) Phoenix
      2) Unicorn ( young versions ) / Pegasus ( young versions ) / Pony ( young versions )
      3) A random Chibi character?
      4) A collaboration with another game's character?
      5) Teddy bear
      6) phantom cat
      7) Ceberus
      8)A baby Chimera / Chimera
      9) Amaterasu Okami ( Sun Goddess )
      10) Dragon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rainbow Dash ().