Pinned New Pet Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I agree with the above post. A Monkey pet would be awesome, maybe if it was some sort of Light ele Melee dps(Like the soccer bushy except for Melee) it could be really great.
    • Evil Catsy/Kitten pet (rides on a broom). We got dogs, we got Bushtails. Those Bloodwitches are awesome, and I totally want a pet that can mock my enemies when I kill them.

Darkness Element (of course), level 88+ or something. ABSOLUTELY NOT A NOSMALL PET!
      Small percentage (5%, to make it rare, rewarding and not too OP) to bind the target in place. [Gripped by Dark Energy and unable to move for 5 seconds]
      Secondary effect occurs at the probability of 15%, [Any attack is not allowed] for 5 seconds. (Due to severe intimidation)

<<No extra effect in PvP (gotta be fair) minimal amounts of Resistances>>
      ex. Water 0% (Cats hate water and all Catsy so far usually have -20% water resistance)
      Fire 20%
      Light 40%
      Darkness 90%

Get onto making it! Alt+I >:D

• New Ghost pet idea again xD A Ghost pet that is always hidden(invisible) but can not attack, it can still get attacked of course. Now I know that sounds stupid, but it buffs its owner every 3minutes with 2minutes of invisibility that does not reduce movement speed(ends as soon as you take damage or attack something as usual). Even more importantly, as long as it remains with you(it can be killed) you get the buff "See Hidden" so you can see all those sneaky assassins and other pet users =P The main stats of the pet don't seem to matter too much considering it is invis and can't attack, so I'm not going to bother listing such details other than it should have average to moderate defense so it isn't instantly killed all the time. Typical bushy damage reduction stuff.
    • Pay attention for this may be the most awesome idea that got into my mind today!
      I present you my newest invention:

*The Gangster Bushtail*

Equipped with a Tommy gun xD
      Small chance of critical damage
      Big percent of critical damage
      GREAT rate of fire (imagine a firing thomson gun, just imagine de sound and you'll understand)
      Fire element 90%
      Resistances:
      30% - fire
      70% - water
      50% - light
      90% - dark
      Self buffs: 15% chance to miss (the tommy gun is a weapon with low accuracy)
      - [Coward's Escape] effect with 20% chance that speeds up the bushtail with +2 speed points for 8 seconds. (This effect may occur after the bushi shoots the enemy 5 times)
      - [Smooth Killer] effect that occurs with 80% chance after the [Coward's Escape] effect is activated, the chance of being hit becoming 50% and lasts 8 seconds.
      - [Encouragement] effect (which occurs in the same conditions as the [Coward's Escape] effect) with 5% chance that creates [Bull's Eye] effect with 100% chance: 100% chance of giving critical damage for 4 seconds.
      Bad effects:
      - small gunshot wound chance 35% which leads to gunshot wound with 20% chance which furthermore leads to big gunshot wound with 15% chance

The NosTeam shall think about the HP value.
      Well, that's all!
    • Okay, what I have in my mind right now is a PHOENIX as a pet. I'm sure you guys watched Harry Potter, right?

How to obtain :

This pet is so rare that you can only get it from r7 FC Light (or maybe Fire w/e the developer thinks best) raid boxes. Since r7 boxes are already hard to get, so we should make it even harder to get the pet bead from those boxes. Like ONE IN A MILLION of r7 LIGHT/FIRE raid boxes. You cannot get this pet from anywhere, not even nosmall (that's what we call rare and I'm sick of bushtails) only from those FC raid boxes.

About the pet :

Like in movies, phoenixes have healing and reborn powers. When players bring it with them, players will have a chance of (I don't know) maybe 5% getting fully healed (useful for swordsmen) when their hp is down to 20% or less than 40% (I'm not good with numbers). Also, they could reborn when they die but we should make the chances low so players still have to prepare those guardian angel stuff (TEEHEE) .

I didn't think much for the attacking and defending part though phoenixes should be a light attribute or a fire attribute pet. Enemies may experience BLINDING effect when they're attacked by phoenixes. The BLINDING effect causes restriction to attack and decreases resistance.

That's all I can think of. Though, if the developer find it interesting and decided to make it happen, of course you don't have to follow the descriptions exactly. HEH.
    • What about a pet that can be used as a mount? Like, the first example that comes to mind is like, the Tide lord, riding on a seahorse that shoots like water bubbles or something as you attack is as a ranged character? something like that?
    • A warpig? I would preffer a Battle Polar Bear. It could wear a Golden Armour with an Emerald in it. It could have the movement speed 25 xD and maybe one-two skills (just saying). Mwahahaha! A pet with skills.

Thank you so much darkness-metal

• That would definitely be something cool. I was just making examples, I'm not entirely sure what they would even want to go with for ideas, but a mount with attack and even defense abilities would be a great thing to have.
    • I think it shouldn't really happen, too much movement speed to be attacking with. As it is now you can use a mount to charge into battle and hop off and fight, but you can't just hop on and run away again. If they came out with a mount you can attack with while riding it would be way to easy to ambush and retreat.
    • Hello Loved Community.

My idea for bushi is following.

[Phoenix Bushtail]

Flying in fire
      15% for chance of critical damage
      60% for percent of critical damage

[Resistance's]
      90% Fire [Resistance]
      50% Water [Resistance]
      50% Light [Resistance]
      50% Dark [Resistance]

Self buffs: 5-10% for miss hit [Phoenix to have big accuracy]
      - [Coward's Escape] effect with 50% chance that speeds up the bushtail with +10 speed points for 25 seconds.

- [Smooth Killer] effect that occurs with 110% chance after the [Coward's Escape] effect is activated the chance of being hit becoming 70% and lasts 15 seconds.

- [Encouragement] effect with 15% chance that creates [Bull's Eye] effect with 150% chance: 150% chance of giving critical damage for 20 seconds.
      Bad effect's:
      - Hit damage -10% for 10 seconds.
      - Slow motion 10% for 5 seconds.
      - Defence -10% for 5 seconds.
      - Freezing Effect for 5 seconds.
      - Poisoning 5% for 10 seconds.

This was my idea.
      I hope all of you to enjoy of my idea.

WGI [With good intentions]: Belly
      ^^
      "You're shallow and empty and filled with regret.
      I think that chest must be heavy from that cross on your neck you only wear 'cause you're weary of what comes next after your death.
      Don't think I didn't notice
      "
    • LadyInTheDark wrote:

Okay, what I have in my mind right now is a PHOENIX as a pet. I'm sure you guys watched Harry Potter, right?

How to obtain :

This pet is so rare that you can only get it from r7 FC Light (or maybe Fire w/e the developer thinks best) raid boxes. Since r7 boxes are already hard to get, so we should make it even harder to get the pet bead from those boxes. Like ONE IN A MILLION of r7 LIGHT/FIRE raid boxes. You cannot get this pet from anywhere, not even nosmall (that's what we call rare and I'm sick of bushtails) only from those FC raid boxes.

About the pet :

Like in movies, phoenixes have healing and reborn powers. When players bring it with them, players will have a chance of (I don't know) maybe 5% getting fully healed (useful for swordsmen) when their hp is down to 20% or less than 40% (I'm not good with numbers). Also, they could reborn when they die but we should make the chances low so players still have to prepare those guardian angel stuff (TEEHEE) .

I didn't think much for the attacking and defending part though phoenixes should be a light attribute or a fire attribute pet. Enemies may experience BLINDING effect when they're attacked by phoenixes. The BLINDING effect causes restriction to attack and decreases resistance.

That's all I can think of. Though, if the developer find it interesting and decided to make it happen, of course you don't have to follow the descriptions exactly. HEH.
      Sorry i didn't saw your idea and my is almost like you'r ... i'm so sorry didnt saw. ;(
      "You're shallow and empty and filled with regret.
      I think that chest must be heavy from that cross on your neck you only wear 'cause you're weary of what comes next after your death.
      Don't think I didn't notice
      "
    • Here my idea Happy Parrot.
      Its none element. (35% attriubet)
      Resistance:
      50% Fire
      50% Water
      50% Light
      50% Darkness

Buff effect: Gives 15% Defence in PvP
      Gives any Element resistance 20% (lv4 Good general effect)

Attack: With 20% change Parrot steal your skill that you can't use that skill for 5, 0seconds,
      The skill that Parrot stole he can use it in battle. (Lv.8 Bad general effect)

Pet can obtain: any FC raid and any FC rare box.

Defence: with 25% enemies will miss hit Parrot (lv.3 Good Effect)

I hope you like my Parrot idea :phatgrin:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lolox123 ().

• I would like to see a shrimp as pet. there is one in real life called a "pistol shrimp", that I am using as reference.

Obviously be a water res pet, since its so small it would need a buff something for its own defense enhancement. Would have move speed faster than a normal bushy but not as fast as the player. The "pistol shrimp" has two defenses in the ocean, although both come from the same source. It has a giant claw that it uses to make a bubble, that releases sound and heat. The sound can kill smaller animals or stun an animal that is a bit larger than itself. The heat released from the bubble is as hot as the sun so it would be like the burn effect from darkos, but I think could call it solar flare and make it last longer than burn or reduce HP of the opponent faster. The stun skill could be like the tide lords bubble it cast around it, and if it takes so much damage or gets to 25% health or lower or the player does the bubble pops and anything within so many cells of it is stunned and/or hit with this solar flare. I'm thinking along the lines of a pet that is designed with FC in mind, when a gang or group of people get on you at one time this could help even the odds a bit, if the pet reacts to the players health. Just tossing it out there. Would also be a good lod pet or anything you do that is group activity like raids as well.

Don't get me wrong I love my Darko but we don't have many "like real life" pets on here. And a little shrimp would be really cute. :)

Thanks for your time. Have a great day :)