Pinned New Pet Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my idea for a pet is like a dragon but difft berath like if it water it shoot ice breath :) if it dark it fires black flames ,ect or a egg thats when it lv 40 it evolove in to somethink :) like dragon,mole,warewolf, so one :D it just an idear ^^ i got more but i post later :) :thumbsup: :thumbup: :borg:
    • I agree with the karate bushy and the ghost one.Simply cuz i am going to love a bushy that can chop your arm of :D :lol: And the ghost one with the posses debuff :gamer: :hail: Thats my oppinion !! ~
    • I was thinking kinda like a medival theme a wizard bushi with norm mages attack and some good dmg I would kinda make it like Leona how whatever fairy you put on it takes that ele . as of debuffs mabye like electric shock debuff ? or somthing ?

also a jousting bushi with a jousting stick .

these other ones are not medival ;

1. cave man bushi with club or spear . :D

2. healing bushi that has a buff like the new pet except i randomly shows up its like aura and it heals you .

3. a singing bushi that sings and it's attack looks like music notes

4. alien bushi flys around In a mini spaceship :3 <3

6. robot bushi 0.0

7. devil bushi with trident and flys with devil wings

8. angel bushi with staff and flys with devil wings

9. grim reaper bushi with sclythe

my next idea incorporates the 4 seasons :3

1.spring spirit ; close range attack . when it attack grass twigs and leafs and such hit the ememey
      debuffs/buffs 3blessing of spring spirit . (increases light ele)

2. autum spirit hits ememeys with fall leaves
      buffs/debuffs: blessing of autum spirit ( increases fire ele)

3.winter spirit : throws snow at ememeys like snowman pet .
      buffs/debuffs : blessing of winter spirit ( increases water ele )

4. summer spirit : throws flowers and such at ememeys
      ( ik dark ele doesnt match summertime but there's no other ele so xD
      buffs/debuffs : blessing of summer spirit ( increase dark ele ? )

other pets that don't have a group and arnt bushis

1. butterfly pet

2. ninja panda pet . big pet since of dolice yeti who wears samurai armoire and uses a great samurai sword .

3. baby dinosaur pet .

4. baby white tiger that hits enemy's like darko exempt does a backflip and hits enemy with electric shock

I didn't really go into detail with all the pets il leave that up to you guys Ty ^^
    • You could make summer fire and autumn dark, autumn is when the leaves fall and die. Also since autumn attacks with leaves you could make spring attack with flower petals instead. I don't think a bushtail should switch element like Leona, it would just be too overpowered for magicians, especially while also giving electric shock aoe. The normal mage attack for a bushtail wizard(that is an aoe attack) would be kinda cool tho, but instead of electric shock(that stuns AND bleeds) maybe just shock?
    • Yeee that would make more sense xD I was thinking for the magican/wizard bushi to use water tornado as an aoe but the casting time takes long .. :( yeah mabye it would be over powered xD
    • @Killer123
      Forbidden:
      - Double posting(posting twice in a row in one thread) will be considered as spam and warned accordingly.
      :
      All posts must contain a minimum of 4 words; Less words will be considered as spam and warned accordingly. Any forms of acronyms such as: ICU, BRB, LOL, ROFLMAO, will be considered one word. Smiley does not count as a word.

Please read the Forum Rules

Also for everyone, please make a proper suggestion. Don't just type random words in front of "Bushy". If you want a "clown bushy" describe it and how it attacks and what it does otherwise it's just spam.
    • ArchMage wrote:

If you want a "clown bushy" describe it and how it attacks and what it does otherwise it's just spam.

quite the bit of spammers here ain't it? :D

so I am too lazy to find out if this was suggested before but:
      Astronaut Bushi (even tho I am sick of bushis)
      attacks with lasergun (I guess it is magic attack)
      this idea is from the astronaut skin of Teemo from League of Legends
    • I suggest a 'fairy based pet' or a 'fairy pet' which has 5-8 cell magical based damage, also the amount of elemental damage and what kind of elemental damage it does is all dependent on the owner's fairy element and its %, a little like Leona. The fairy would have a 30%-50% chance of reducing damage by 50%-90%. It would have the same amount of hp as a football bushtail or a Fibi. :)

The pet would look like a enlarged divine fairy. The Original fairy (Non ele) would be wearing blue petals around its body, while its arms and legs can be seen. Hair and wings are a light blue colour while the petals are a darker blue. I would not suggest changing its appearance depending on its element as it would take too much time to develop but just incase all faries would change to their respective coloured element and would have their wings+petals thickened and enlarged. The way fairy would attack is it would do a straight forward motion using both arms, hands spread out. It would produce sparkles *like the one i see on +8 - +10 armor* on the enemy, sounding like a normal bushtail's attack. It would die by vanishing or poofing, leaving behind blue pixy dust. it travels by tilting its whole body slightly forward with its wings flapping. When it takes damage it would put its right arm foward as a shield, while the rest of its body turn away. It would stand like a floating butterfly, both legs together but the left leg slightly in front of the other. arms a little distant from the body but the hands horizontal. the wings would move front in one image and back in the other.

The pixy would dance by doing gangnam style

The Fairy's Debuff would be a classic 15% chance of shock and a 5% chance of the varied dependent on the element the owner is using:

Fairy's Divine Burn
      Fire element causes -20% element decrease, Decreases health by Levelx(5 or 8 ) (if lvl 50 it would cause 250 or 400 damage per 2 secs) Or Decreases opponents overall defense by 20%

Fairy's Divine Sprinkle
      Water element causes -20% element decrease, Causes the opponent's speed to slow down by 3 Or Increases critical damage taken by 20%

Fairy's Divine Light
      Light element causes -20% element decrease, 50% probablity of causing 'Deadly Blackout' OR 'Serious Horror'

Fairy's Divine Darkness
      Dark element causes -20% element decrease, Decreases Total critical damage by 25% Or Causes Despair

The debuffs will Last 20 seconds
      (the debuff choices do not change from each other)

Would also like to thank arch for mentioning this as i would of put 2 lines if it wasn't mentioned

ArchMage wrote:

Also for everyone, please make a proper suggestion. Don't just type random words in front of "Bushy". If you want a "clown bushy" describe it and how it attacks and what it does otherwise it's just spam.
      To conclude

If i was using a 50% Light fairy along with my sader.
      The fairy would produce the Light version of the debuff
      It would have 50% light element
      It MAY Look like its representive yellow colour for light.

Thanks for reading :thumbsup:

The fairy would be a spirit type, Not a Bushtail And Not a Human

The post was edited 2 times, last by EasterBunny ().

• Okay, I think that might have been a little too detailed. If they went ahead and made it exactly like that now I would wonder if there were copyright issues thanks to your extremely detailed explanation, but I have to wonder if -20% element decrease means you reduce your opponents element or their resistance because I would think resistance would be a lot more appropriate unless you make it a higher percent. I also think the higher damage version of the divine burn is kinda too much, the lower damage version might be ok though. I also don't see the reason of inventing a new type to call it, I mean Darko is a Bushtail class pet and it is a dog just label it as a Bushtail type, it obviously wouldn't be an actual bushtail so why throw in the extra programming. Also by 5-8 cell magic damage, do you mean how far it shoots or is it an aoe? If it is an aoe I would hope in has a very low attack speed although having an extremely slow attacking pet with that big an aoe that does good damage would be kinda cool. I am pretty sure you mean how far it shoots though, just want to be sure. One last thing, in regard to the light fairy effect, what is the point of making it a stun when the pet already has a 15% chance to give shock? Horror or Deadly Blackout while also giving Shock kinda just makes it a little useless although thinking about it the fact that it has such a high chance for shock with a reasonable chance for another extremely debilitating debuff at the same time seems a little unfair. I know Darko already does that with Blackout but that is easily fought against with a simple Hippo Hat. To prevent Shock you gotta go and find a shell to block it, which means odds are you are stuck either not blocking Shock or not using some other shell you really want. I realize that is only in the PvP aspect of the game but if it was a simple Blackout it works just as good against monsters, Shock is like Blackout except they can still move but in PvE monsters aren't exactly going to be running away from you while they can't attack anyway.
    • Ruff wrote:

If they went ahead and made it exactly like that now I would wonder if there were copyright issues thanks to your extremely detailed explanation,
      To be honest i didn't think there would be any copyright issues as an extremely detailed explanation would help the developers implement my idea faster however, if there is any copyright issues it would be fine to have 1-3 fairies 2 weeks before the release date. :P

Ruff wrote:

I have to wonder if -20% element decrease means you reduce your opponents element or their resistance because I would think resistance would be a lot more appropriate
      Its resistance XD. To be honest i was jealous of darko's debuff as it reduces -40% fire making it seem a little over powered to me but i did like the idea of reducing resistance.

Ruff wrote:

I also think the higher damage version of the divine burn is kinda too much, the lower damage version might be ok though. I also don't see the reason of inventing a new type to call it, I mean Darko is a Bushtail class pet and it is a dog just label it as a Bushtail type, it obviously wouldn't be an actual bushtail so why throw in the extra programming.
      I gave 2 variations for each debuff; 1 that applies to real life and the other that applies to nostale's monsters and sps debuff logic. If u were severely burned in real life, wouldn't punching the wound cause a greater amount of damage? I wouldnt mind if they made it a bushtail, but since their power is based of a fairy i thought that making it a spirit would make logical sense.

Ruff wrote:

Also by 5-8 cell magic damage, do you mean how far it shoots or is it an aoe? If it is an aoe I would hope in has a very low attack speed although having an extremely slow attacking pet with that big an aoe that does good damage would be kinda cool. I am pretty sure you mean how far it shoots though, just want to be sure.
      I did mean the distance of the attack, however the idea of having a pet that has slow attack speed but a big aoe would be cool

Ruff wrote:

One last thing, in regard to the light fairy effect, what is the point of making it a stun when the pet already has a 15% chance to give shock? Horror or Deadly Blackout while also giving Shock kinda just makes it a little useless although thinking about it the fact that it has such a high chance for shock with a reasonable chance for another extremely debilitating debuff at the same time seems a little unfair. I know Darko already does that with Blackout but that is easily fought against with a simple Hippo Hat. To prevent Shock you gotta go and find a shell to block it, which means odds are you are stuck either not blocking Shock or not using some other shell you really want. I realize that is only in the PvP aspect of the game but if it was a simple Blackout it works just as good against monsters, Shock is like Blackout except they can still move but in PvE monsters aren't exactly going to be running away from you while they can't attack anyway.
      The light variation is a little different to the rest as i couldnt think of a real life situation, which hasn't already been taken E.g Blind. Pets like darko and normal bushtail's blackout can be fought against using Hippo hat, however pets such as Centurion, Samurai and Football bushtail are not affected by Hippo hat as their variation of blackout is different. In pvp shock have a lower chance to be resisted but, in fc people using mounts wouldn't stop altogether making it less overpowered. I used only stuns for the light variation because in nostale (UK and Korea) Light sps generally have the most stuns, not including sp 5. The debuff itself is 20 seconds, that leaves plenty of time to run away before the stun could be applied.

I would like to mention that all the debuffs will either be Lvl 3 (Curable) or lvl 6 (Affects Bosses aswell)

The post was edited 1 time, last by zodi7 ().

• I still don't see why it would have shock instead of blackout, sure they can run away while already on a mount in they get shock but at the same time if they are running through on a mount then your pet probably won't hit them at all. Also if someone is running on a mount in FC it isn't exactly PvP since it is a one-sided attack. You might notice that the other pets that stun with shock or horror etc, don't have other great debuffs at the same time, probably because their stun is already a really good debuff. Still don't see why the light debuffs would give 2 versions of stun at the same time, why not light of magic that works on all 4 elements or something? Light of magic is holy mage and crusader's debuff.

zodi7 wrote:

Fire element causes -20% element decrease, Decreases health by Levelx(5 or 8 ) (if lvl 50 it would cause 250 or 400 damage per 2 secs

I meant the level x 8 version of the debuff is too much, level x 5 is already a lot. I know Darko has a 5% chance for it's burn and it does level x 6, but Darko can't change element and debuffs in the middle of battle like this pet would be able to do with a simple fairy change. Also Darko only reduces fire res, and as far as I can tell so far this pet would reduce all res by 20% making it an awesome pet for the Pirate, Chicken or Pajama SPs that could completely abuse its multiple versions of debuffs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruff ().

• I choose shock over blackout simply because shock is weaker than blackout as a stun. For example comparing Normal bushtail to Santa ex. Normal has blackout and and overall 60% higher resistance than santa ex but it lacks any elemental property to santa ex's 50% light property. For the light variation debuff, i couldnt think of any other debuffs suitable at the time and will make adjustments eventually.

The x8 was me being abit wishful, thats why i gave 2 options for the % damage; 1 which is realistic and the other was me comparing the debuff to darko.
    • Shock isn't really weaker... at least not against mobs since they are just gonna slowly follow you around. You don't exactly run away from mobs anyway so odds are they aren't going to move or attack same as blackout. As for pvp, shock actually happens more often meaning not being able to attack more often. Sure you can kinda run away but not really, and if you do happen to be on a mount then the pet is more likely to not hit you regardless so the type of debuff is irrelevant. If it must be shock instead of blackout don't you think because of the other versions of debuff along with it that it should be more of a 10% chance than a 15% chance since it is so much harder to prevent? I realize all this will most likely not even matter since the thought of programming a debuff change from switching fairies seems unlikely.
    • Anything purple. Totally disappointed when there wasn't a purple bushy........ =l

I agree with what some people have mentioned previously. A cow, dragon, cat we already have the awesome darko doggy. I think some of the creatures in the Jaja raid are awesome =P and YES PHOENIX FROM ACT5.2 PLEASE! D=
      Just make a few more pets 'catchable' from acts 3-5 that would be good *nods* a tiger perhaps >.> could totally do a farm animal theme or wild animal theme.
      Fibi's pretty cute, you guys did a good job on that one :D

But yeah. Just overload us with new pets, costumes, raids, SP's, rides and it will be all good :D