Pinned New Pet Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Pet Ideas

I went through this section and found way too many threads about ideas for new pets. So this thread was made in order to keep the section more organized. Post your ideas for new pets here. Please do not make a new thread for it.

And keep in mind the Suggestion section rules and the Forum Rules are still in effect here. Especially:
      There is absolutely NO guarantee that anything will be implemented no matter how popular. Please do not ask/demand/harass staff to put anything here into the game. Staff here have no control over what gets put into the game. Things get put into the game as the developer sees fit.

New pet releases
      act 3/4/5 pets?
      Guineapig Pets?
      Game higher lvl free pet O.o
      Olympic Pets
      Your suggestions for a new pet
      Helloween event suggestion.
      Bushtail
    • I was thinking of a pet, something like GrandChase has mini boss's as pets, but of course you gotta do something challenging to get them and they do no where near as much damage as the boss does, like a Spider King Pet , a Dark Castra Pet , A Mother Cuby Pet (Which 1 player in nos has already and only 1 >_> ) A Ginsing Pet, Mammoth Slade Pet, and the FC raid pets but of course people wont like this because people will think they will be over powerd or be impossible to get. >_>
    • I want a new pet, anything BUT a bushi, it's getting boring with all of them. Rusty Robby was the last cool pet. Why cant we have a Phoenix like that from act 5-2? Or better yet (and I'm not the only 1 thinking it) a cool little dragon for a pet. It's not that hard to make. Just not to be a bushtail.

• Okay sorry about posting this in the wrong place earlier, didnt know about this one, but now I do!!

I want a cute lil black and white cow bushy with tiny lil pink udders.

I think it'd be uber cute! It doesn't need to fit in with the over powered craze of nostale armour, costumes and pets that is currently going on.

I wish there was an event that involved cows so there'd be a reason for you guys to make one. You have the bull bushy which I have but... it's just not as cute a tiny lil cow would be.
      "Kindness in words creates confidence. :thumbup:
      Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. :thumbsup:
      Kindness in giving creates love." :love:
      Tao Te Ching
    • Ginger~Bear™ wrote:

I was thinking of a pet, something like GrandChase has mini boss's as pets, but of course you gotta do something challenging to get them and they do no where near as much damage as the boss does, like a Spider King Pet , a Dark Castra Pet , A Mother Cuby Pet (Which 1 player in nos has already and only 1 >_> ) A Ginsing Pet, Mammoth Slade Pet, and the FC raid pets but of course people wont like this because people will think they will be over powerd or be impossible to get. >_>
      to get the pets you would have to beat the raid~ Than be like a 5% Chance to get a recipie (Like for the masks n stuff in act5-2) for mats you would have to get to create the pet :3 ofc the mats would have to do something with the raid/how you get the seal for the raid ~
    • Well its a suggestion for a new pet its better than having to nosmall to get and it makes it alot fairer for non nosmallers dont you think? atm nosmallers have advantage in +ing sps betting eqs upgrading eqs and getting bushys and costumes etc. having something that NON NOSMALLERS and nosmallers have an equal chance to get is nice im sure lots of people are sick of having pets in nosmall and having to overpay to get or spam aton of boxxes to get the one they want.
    • the one with the batman and superman outfit was suggested before and someone said it wont be applied because of copyrights or something
      same goes for the mickey mouse dude

and the princess looking one could be done I think (with a little chance to use bushi healing aura whenever it atacks)

• More pets to catch.

After act2 there aren't any pet that we can catch. So what's the goal of the catch skill.
      So i wanted the suggest some more pets to catch. I've seem a raccon, which was a reward from a event, some of nostale players also would like to have, or intead you can host another event.
      I've seem alot of pets, from Dander to Dark Horn (Daisy).
      Let us have some "new" pets.

There is a Flying jelly now. That one was NICE!
    • I agree with the idea of act2+ pets to catch cause there are none of them able to be caught,but there is a problem almost all of them are evil kind or something so i think there would be a quest or something from where u win a box with a random level 1 pet from act1 to act5(from dander up to robber)
    • Bazooka bushy!

A bushy which shoots bazooka bullets, wouldn't that be awesome ? XD

1Lv Bazooka bushtail

Fire attribute(50%) Long-range

attack

Attack Level: +0

250 ~ 294 Hit rate: 260

25% Chance of Critical 50%

DefenceGrade +0

Close Attack Defence130

Dodge 265

Remote Attack Defence150

Dodge 265

Magic Defence110

FireResistance: 80%

LightResistance 50%

WaterResistance: 30%

DarkResistance: 50%

- affects in attacking

With a probality of 10% you are able to create [Boom!].

- affects in defending

There is a 4% chance that damage from attacks will be reduced by 99%

By tippple at 2012-02-18

(forgive me for my bad photoshopping)

Well comment below if you like it xD.

Not sure though if any 1 mentioned a bazooka bushy before o.o

Kind regards

tripplefighter