newbie sketches...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• newbie sketches...

neva learn on drawing so it is difficult for me to draw human....
      every drawings nid to take more then 10 hours to finish....Orz...
      plz give me some advices....> ,<
      *esp on muscle, i am sure i drew it wrong...and the ratio too....*

Cute MaleWK
      My first drawing of drawing human...lol....copy the most easiest one[and the cutest]
      Blue Mage
      My 2nd human drawing[direct copy]...the proportion is a big problem...
      DarkGunner
      again Direct Copying...o.o
      WK wif spear
      Self made wif reference of WK wif Spear
      DarkGunner2
      Self-made wif the reference of DG i had drawn..o.o
      Warrior
      lastly a rough work....[but 4 hours already...lol]

=X...yoroshiku> <

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0
    • That's some fine drawing! But....
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cute WK's fine as it is, though if you wanted it to look exactly like the pic you copied it from I noticed a couple slight differences on them. Firstly, if you take a look at the picture you'll notice that it doesn't actually show any muscles on it. The thing that caused em to show in your drawing is that you made the bracelets & shoulder fur too small. Also the feet could've been a bit larger but it's not all that important.

On the Blue Mage the proportion's are a lil off.. The head is too big making the guy look like an alien and the wand could also be a bit smaller. The length of the wand's fine, just try making it a bit slimmer. With those changes it should look okay.

DG, This one actually looks pretty nice. It's slightly off compared to the original one, but still very impressive. :thumbup:

WK With Spear, His arms & legs are fine as they are, but as u mentioned the muscles of the upper torso look kinda odd. Also the face seems a lil wide, but i think that's all right.

DG2, The muscles on this one look okay, but to me all the proportions seem to be way off. First of all the upper torso's too huge and the legs are too small, also the head's way too big. Second, His neck's disappeared.... 8| And Third, Why, oh why.. would you draw him with a real eye? The blank eye's DG's trademark... It just doesn't look normal with out it......

Warrior, The legs are very nice and the head's the right size, but the upper torso could be a bit smaller. Plus the Sword should be frickin HUGE! Though I noticed that you seem to have ran out of space on the paper so I assume you that's why you kept it small?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I might've been a lil tough with the criticism, but you obviously draw very well so don't let it get to you.

And if you don't mind I was thinking that I could try sketching those three last ones out myself since I got no plans for tomorrow and I'll probably be bored to death. That way I could show you what I would've done differently. :D

P.S. Sorry for the late reply... :S
    • These are really good! I don't feel like criticising them atm, though....there are only a few anatomical flaws that can easily be fixed, and...yeah. I like these c:
    • 1st DG look just awsome, great job, 2nd DG seems to have too smal legs but if not that - good job too.
      WK with spears looks weird i must say. Not because of spears but because of body shape. Something not right there. Also spears should be bigger if they closer to us and smaller if they far away if you want to make them look realistic (i mean to show something that is close you need to enlarge that closer part).
      Warrior look lamest out of those all you did. Head a bit too small but just a bit. Face is good but head (hair) should cover more paper. Not too much but still. And those hands of warrior are way too small - i mean the one that hold sword - so small fingers 8| And the other hand should be longer because now it look like it was born weak if you know what i mean.
      Overall i must say your drawing skills are going in good way. I had same problems when i started drawing (proportions). And well i must say i still use eraser to fix my drawings when i see something not right.
      Keep doing good work. ^^
    • thx so much for the comments..:D
      and yes i still nid to learn more...o.o..
      about the DG2, i found the probelm u mentioned when i finished shading...so difficult to change it..D;[so i gave up..Orz...but this DG isn't the complete version...dunno how to draw the ghost wifout showing any........u know ..~_~]xD..If u look at the photo in the game..:D...the cute version of DG is real eye[wif blue eye] the neck....won't the cloak hide it?o.o
      the Warrior...yea...i was drawing on a A6 paper, so i can't draw the sword big..:X...
      Also, i can't find any reference of warrior of lower body[surprising that most of them are upper only]...so the legs are mess...

also..i wanna ask..:O...the Head:the whole body is 1:6 or 1:7?
      as the DG2 and WK wif spear are 1:6...and warrior is 1:7..o.o

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0
    • Have to say it first...o.o...it is not draw by me...o.o
      just a photo from the internet...[ wat i dream to be able to draw like this..D;]
      98173.com.tw/UploadFiles/Forum…/20110120111204_4125b.png

now i think i shld redraw them...orz...but have to w8 til my exam end..o.o...can only w8..=(
      [looking size? kept staying in this post make me a bit nervous..o.o]

• Lol.... I was typing a comment (a long one obviously), and my internet crashed...........................................................
      So I didn't feel like starting all over again... I think I'll write it later today when I got some more time.
    • Finally My exam period is end and i can correct the drawing now.:D:D:D

Only DG2 and WK[Spear] changed atm...will do more.:o
      as the drawing is very large[4~6 A4 papers..lol]Can only scan wif parts and paste them together simply....so the shading goes weird..@_@
      WK[Spear]
      DG 2

Dun enlarge the photo[3MB and the photo is very very large..]...u will see nth or even ur Computer will be lagged for a while...o.o

• I am truly amazed of your fantastic drawings, I got nothing to critisize you on, so I will just say this:

I wish I would only have a glimpse of your drawing skills, unfortunately I am only a little skilled in photoshop, but my lack of patience is an disturbing factor.

Good luck on further drawings and I sure will visit every now and than to look at new drawings :)
    • *get kicked hardly*.,.o.o

redrawn the warrior, and then i saw a pic of assassin reli amaze me...then i copy it down..o.o
      Warrior[redrawn]
      Assassin

but the assassin look a bit bad..:o
      *so i get kicked hardly*

• 8o Omg Skag ur so talented D: i cn't even draw a stickman properly (well it's a stickman i can draw some lines & cricles xD) but i can neva do dis Dx teach me D:
    • Mage(Male) SP+Wing collection
      if i dun tell u who is in which SP...i think no one can know who r they[failed drawing anyway]
      i love the wings more...All r +15 wing[angel/devil/normal/fire/ice]
      love angel and devil wing...feel awesome wif fire wing[it is ugly in game]
      ice wing is the failure
      wer is the normal +15 wing?i dun see it!

enjoy~