newbie sketches...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pump..o.o....

these days i start drawing some crap stuffs....for my Nostale Story
      My Nostale Story is posted in Nostale-Hong Kong Forum
      since my english is bad, and it is Chinese , also this forum dont allow ppl to post many words[ atm my Story have 147k Chinese words and it is only half way go, so u can imagine how long the story is...]
      So i drew a picture for every chapter [ofc it is very very very crap..Sigh]

Ch 6.5 Frightening meal [The Exciting (?) battle] .....fail

Ch 8.1 Koaren War [ Handsome Kliff]

Ch 8.4 Traitor [ Trouble-maker team, (from left to right) Worton Evans, Chirstopher Krkrkoaren, Rebecca Jones]<---the name ofc is made up myself

Ch 8.5 Disappearing Shackle [ Dun struggle, this shackling is needed.....]<----lol...it is Assassin...but i think u can't note him[just the hair..=O=]

Ch 8.6 Expired Relation [ Changing, Maybe there will be a surprise~].....Blade wearing assassin clothes, and Assassin wearing Shogun clothes[Sry that sin wearing Blade clothes will be funny....]

Ch 8.7 Friends [ Those years, the Starry sky that we looked at] .....teach me how to draw child wif that angle..=O=

Ch 9.1 Welcome Back [ My straying friend, go back home please]......Dunno how to draw Cat this time Orz......Assassin again[again only the hair..=O=]

hope for anyone teaching me how to draw children...and how to draw ppl from bottom view..Orz.....
      and cat too..=O=

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0

The post was edited 2 times, last by skaghonat ().

• Ooooohhhhh!! >w< i hope you can make a translated version too alt L i just LOVE nostale comics <3 ur drawings are cool~ seeing ur art makes me wanna continue with my comic! hehehe very inspiring! keep up the good work :3
    • i am back to post 3 more (crap )drawings here.:3

Nostale Fan Story Chapter 9.2 - Celebration Party
      (My heart is occupied by you for long time, but your heart never have a place for me to stay)

Nostale Fan Story Chapter 9.3 - Game of Power
      (Playing chess, is not relying on luck to win. )..Who are they?o.o

Nostale Fan Story Chapter 9.4 - Engagement Party
      (Please give me a chance for loving you and taking care of you forever. Selene, will you marry me?)

Continue to draw (practice) more, bcz my sister said all the posture i drew is so weirdo(plz note that she is good at drawing that 10X better than me..o.o)

mage:skaghonat lv95|jlv 80|Red 74+7|Holy 99+9|Ice 99+11|DG 99+10|Vol 99+8 |TL 99+9|Seer 22+0
      archer:garuru lv 85 |jlv 80|Ran 23+3|Sin 34+4|Des 44+5|WK 61+2|CS 99+11|HH 60+2|DH 40+0
    • poor me no one support my drawing(u r so emo)

and....can anybody help me on making a signature by this drawing?:O
      Enjoy~

• Hey!! Thats epic skagg :D keep up the good work!! I really like the blade asking "Selene" to marry him!! Atleast your sis can help you ^^

Tyvm for the Epic Siggy Darkness !~
      Mage-josh218 Lv 90 |Rm +9|Holy +11| Bm +10|Dg+5|Volcano+5|Tl|Seer+Eight|Pirate +15|Chicken+14|Pj+13|Jaja+5
      Archer-Josh2180 Lv 84|Ranger + 5| Sin+13| Des|Wk +1|Scout|Pj +9
      Swordsman-YoshiXD Lv 78 |War + 6|Blade + 4|Sader + 10| Zerk +5|Glad|Pj +9
      Adventurer-Josh21801 Lv 70|Pirate +15|Pj +13
    • Omg, I love your drawings! I once tried drawing like that but failed... miserably.
      Think you can draw some girl SP's?
      That would be awesome ^^

Keep up the pro work, I want more :evilgrin:

• Summer , is the time to go Beach!!!:3

actualli it is a draft on one of mi fanart contest drawing
      but he is not the main point(but maibe a main focus as i draw him too good=o=)
      so i leave him here~~:3

• thx again about the fanart contesto.o
      but i think the version i sent isn't too good. bcz the qualiti is low..o.o

Also i colourized this WK after Chipi tried to colour it
      hmm...i am jealous on him now..=o=

*Summer, is the time to Swim!!!
      (Wait, u r in Mortaz Desert?O.O)*

• BlueMage - Raining

and there is a drawing that is too pervi
      if u wanna see then search in skarltano.deviantart.com la~:P

and i will take commission too la~:O
      but mai not draw..XDDDD

• used over a week to finish it...

and i think it shld be more better if u flip it over..:o(left become right, right become left)

the Fanart Contest?o.o?
      didn't do it..o.o
      *run awai*

• 4 more drawings update~

Irene :SO SLOW! Wtf u guys bath like girls? U dun even wear the fucking clothes yet?HELL!
      Wolfgang :So Noisy! No one will only wear that damn bra like u, Surely we will be slow! U dirty Girl!
      Roberto :Waaaah.....I haven't put on my pants yet!
      xDDDDD

Request from Zieghardt

Volcano's Skill - Volcano Roar

then is a long long stori =w=
      (well , Part of the stori is based on the Nostal 3rd SP quest so meh....XD)
      (i bet mani ppl will skip these parts and see the picture directli..=o=)

- Seina's Death

Seina and I was in a tent, writing on a map silently and analyzing the current situation. Started from last week, Demon had occupied the Crowcos City and no one knew their p urpose. Despite of playing human like insects, they occupied a city like being taught. It was very strange from their bloody history.
      Yet, those old stubborn Crusaders planned to teleport a troop into the city. I couldn't do nothing but laughed after hearing it. there was a huge time-space entrance letting tonnes of demons arrived, and teleport into it would be a suicidal action only. After the 3rd fail battle, I found Seina to investigate the route to break into Crowcos City, leaving those old stubborn continued their silly work.
      When i drew a circle on a Map, Seina looked at me time to time to see if i had any reaction. I ignored her. We both rarely speak, which were a normal situation if in normal days,it was unusual because it was an awkward moment for anyone to start a conversation like now.
      Seina looked at me. "Gre......"
      I understood what she gonna say. "My name is Justin DarkFlame." I stood up and looked around, listening if there was anybody around.
      "Your body alright?"She went on, and stopped the task on hand.
      "Of course," I said emotionless, "After expelling from the Crusader team." we both went silent.
      Seina dropped her head. She looked like going to cry soon. "I'm sorry......" Next second I rushed to her and hugged her tightly. this action scared her scream, but i Quickly covered her mouth.
      "ssh...." I looked down and stared at her." My body is fine because of you, but you need to remember my heart is hurt because of you too." I said softy, didn't want the people outside knowing what we were doing. " Do you know how much I miss you? Every night i dream about you, but you never appear in front of me."
      "I don't want you to die. that was the only way that could rescue you and no one else know your magic problem......" She began to cry and hide her head into my chest. I lifted her face up and wiped her tears gently.
      "Don't cry." I kissed her forehead and said, "You are a great crusader. You shouldn't cry."
      "..."She wiped the tears immediately. "Promise me, Don't die before me."
      "Don't be silly. "I laughed. "And I'll protect you. I won't die."
      "Promise me first!"

BANG!
      A blast of Explosion awakened Justin. He opened his eyes and saw trees, making him thought he was back to Fir Woods. He traced the sound and finally found that a temple was collapsing in front of him. the air become dusty quickly.
      Justin looked around blankly, the brain couldn't remember anything . Yet, he relaxed when found that Whitney was not around ." What is it? Why am I sleeping here?" He sat up weakly with his sore shoulder, then pain from his stomach told him the wound on his abdomen hadn't recovered yet. Suddenly, a flash of memory jumped up from his brain. He stood up immediately. "SEINA!" there was a little thing in his hand. It was Seina's Ring.
      "You have the right to live longer than me......."
      "No......no!"He shouted and then ran towards the collapsing temple.
      "You promise me you can't die before me! Why you just regret it!"He tried his best to remember the event before Seine gave him Sleeping Curse, but the Fear already messed all up."What can i miss if you die? What can i rely to survive if you die!!!!"
      "My name is Seina Reiya. From now on, I will be a member of Crusader team!!!" Little Seina wore a heavy armour, shouting out the sentences proudly, but the breaking sound of last word showed her fear.
      "Nice to meet you." I was in a bit shock, but then i gave her a big smile. " take it easy. Let's work hard together." I kneed down to talk to her, and patted her pale yellow hair gently. Seina smile happily.

temple was totally destroyed when Justin arrived. the smog caused him stumbled from time to time, not even to talk about finding way to get in. He shouted wildly and used his Ax cutting down the rock, and used hand to clean out a way. Sooner his hand was full of blood, but he couldn't feel any pain.
      "Okay okay I promise you. but u can't die before me too." I swept her hair to aside. "We will be together forever!"
      "I Promise you." Seina looked at me. then I put my forehead against hers and hugged tightly.

Justion ran along the corridor madly. His breathing and heart beat were too loud that he couldn't hear the banging sound of the wall. He could see all the stone on the road turned into demons, had to use his Ax to kill all the demons away. Although his body was painful, he regarded it as the signal being near with Seina. Even his Body was full of blood, His running pace had never been slowed.
      "It won't happen...."He replied " You won't die......."
      "YOU CAN'T DIE!"
      He went back the room that Seina made him slept. the room wall turned into dust and the floor appeared a hole. Justin investigate around carefully, he could still find out a Magic Circle along the Big hole. He walked near the hole. then he saw a Huge Demon lying on the floor underneath. this Demon was at least three times of human size, the Dark red armour broke down into many pieces while the explosion, showing the demon's charred purple skin. Under that huge dead body, Justin found some golden hair.
      Seina and I stood at the door stupidly, the time seems stop gradually. I was tired of these five years from staying away from her. I would be mad!
      "HELP!"
      "Justin, don't stand there, come Help!!!!!"
      I needed some while so i heard the voices behind me. I didn't want to care about them anymore but i couldn't. Kupei and Whitney didn't know the relation between Seina and I. I couldn't let them know. I tried my best to calm myself down.
      "Hey......."this was the only sentence i could speak up, but couldn't say it in rude way like normal.
      "Hi." After several seconds, she replied.
      I understood.

Justin jumped over the hole to the lower floor. He didn't care about his head was gonna crash on a rock, or his knee gonna break because the great impact from jumping down, even the dead body of Archtheridon Hellduke didn't give him slightly interest either. Seina was full of blood and laid down with a strange gesture. Justin rushed forward to check if Seina was okay.
      Seina was burnt seriously, but her body had already become cold. A smile was frozen on her face, looking like she was willing to die like this. Justin used his shaky hand to sweep her hair aside, and then a burst of anger came up from his mind.
      "LAIR! YOU LAIR!" He roared desperately, " What have you promised! Don't we gonna stay together when we settle all the things down?" His tear started to ran off. " You can't be that selfish......You are the one giving me the hope of life......"
      "No......No....You can't do this....." Justin held Seina's body tightly and shook his head.
      Seina turned around and looked at me. Her face was red like an apple already. " Grenward, I love you". She said shyly.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Lmao, sooooooo long story for a picture....=o=)

the onli relation of this part to 3rd SP quest is le.......
      in 3rd ts , Seina told Justin "U have the right to live longer than me...." then use magic to make Justin sleeping..=w=

well the story between Justin and Seina in my version is reli complicated..XD
      Justin was a member of Crusader team, and his real name is "Grenward Storm"(XD)
      Justin and Seina was met in the crusader team(better to say , Justin was Seina's Mentor)
      due to his self-magic problem(Could use Light attribute and Dark Attribute magic cause him injury when using Magic)<---to give a reason that Zerker use "Berzerk " and "Life and Death" will reduce def/hp..XDDDD
      and Crusader team dun allow ppl using Dark attribute magic, Seina use some method to kick Justin out of the team, dun want other ppl knowing his magic problem(Justin was gonna be the team leader of Crusader, but his magic problem would bring lots of problem...bleh bleh bleh)
      then Justin changed his name and became a Berzerker, but still tried his best to protect Seina , and make her becoming the Leader of Crusader..=w=

anyway, sry for my poor english XDDDD i can see tonnes of grammatical mistakes up there~~..lol
      have fun~:D

The post was edited 2 times, last by skaghonat ().

• 2 versions of Wild Keeper, Which version u like?

2 versions of Dark Gunner, Which Version u like?:D

and then....let's dance Gangnam Style!