Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Ruff - - World of spam

Playin my ps4

• The Last Post Wins V10

Ruff - - World of spam

You wish to defeat an electric type hmm? Maybe try a Nidoqueen? Or if that doesn't suit you well, a Venasaur?

• I am saying in my inside that;

Ruff - - World of spam

Why do i have to binge watch and not get any sleep when i have work in the morning instead of just watching 1 episode before bed like a normal person

• Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Morgoth: “What if this current forum is what you deserve though? board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…be2e77982d63e272125da36ab ” i respectfully disagree sir. we are part of the nostale community and i think we should be treated like the other beatuiful communities here. otherwise, this is a clear discrimination case against us. ” Perhaps it is because we are the most toxic

Ruff - - World of spam

I wonder if grasses is like glasses, or if it just means being high

• You are forgetting that we can abuse multiaccounts like nobody's business, and things from those chests we get daily keys for are tradeable. Partner skill reset ticket for single skills are farmable via the sheep raid. Also i heard you have a small chance of getting a divine fairy from fafnir raid. Maybe that info is wrong as I've never even done a fafnir raid so i certainly haven't won one myself to confirm, but hey if true then there you go. Not to mention you could go ahead and just make an a…

• Yes we all know the DE server is stealing all our UK/US players lol I remember some certain UK players would say the same things about US stealing all its players. People will play at whatever server they feel like playing at, and getting rid of one doesn't mean they'll come back to the one you play at so.....(or at all) We do have a way to get scrolls and stuff without using nosmall/nosmallers now though. The chests for which we get daily skeleton keys! Also daily logins. Sp upgrade scrolls? Ch…

• There is a reason for ppl to kill in caligor spawn zone.... Sure you don't get rep, but you do slow down the opposing side's damage to Caligor. The side that deals the most damage gets a better box after all. Or you can be a rooster and just try to prevent the other side from getting enough damage to get a box at all. Even this technically has a point (limit availability of Caligor raids, pushing up prices for personal profits) though it is quite roosterish. The fact that Caligor raids put us on…

• Nananananananana Nananananananana Nananananananana Nananananananana BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quote from Kinishinai: “champian is right. some days I almost forget to open box, so I open them before Reset IC, and after IC I can pick another box so 200% sure it is not 24h after, so either your nosmall is broken or you're confused with times ” Cool, I'll try again next time I'm able to. I work during the nostale midnight so i can't usually play at that time myself. If it is a fixed reset though it makes it a lot easier to not miss out on boxes (picking up late over and over adds up to mixed…

• I don't really agree... What makes them useless exactly? That you can't sell them to people who actually want them?(just means you don't want them, not useless) That it is a pain in the.... Donkey.... To farm on alts and do solo? You can't exactly stop others from joining anyway so i don't see much point in making it harder to do with alts, but making this more tedious to do isn't what I'd call a bad thing. That you can't give them to other ppl so you can do some raids together because the donke…

• They should use some newly invented colors and shapes and make something unique. No more of these common shapes and colors, its all been done before. There's just no creativity behind it. And yet i find i can not imagine a new shape or color... It is almost as if, even if such a thing did exist, i would not be able to perceive it.

Ruff - - World of spam

I should go to bed but i sorta don't want to yet but I'm tired and have work tomorrow but i don't want to wake up and have to go to work yet but I'm tired

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “uniform/same shoes/same hairstyle/same haircolor,same grimance. ” If it did not have all those though it would not be a reference.I guess we can skip the clothes, the hair style and facial expression are what would make it a reference to the Joker. (Mostly the facial expression tho)if it was a human it would indeed be considered a crossover though rather than a reference. ” It doesn't need to be 90% similar to be a reference tho.…

Ruff - - World of spam

I want to see my friend again

• Quote from Azucar: “From the very little testing that I've done (that is, not reliable lol), it does seem like the button appears 24h after last pressing it ” That is what i said lol

• That's how NosTale works

Ruff - - World of spam

Since the pet guide is locked.... It also needs to state other effect! You know, like how mini jackpen gives snacks every hour. Or how certain pets basic attacks are aoe.

• The games new day is when Land if Death opens in Channel 1. However, you still won't be able to claim your box at that time. The timer will be missing, and there will be no claim button until after 24 hours have passed since your last claim. Basically, there is no universal reset for the box. The timer also has nothing to do with when you can claim your box(essentially the timer is useless). You must simply keep track of when you claimed it yourself, and claim it again after 24 hours. I wouldn't…

• Just gonna add, if buffs are removed upon entry it needs to refresh cooldowns too. Don't want my self buffs removed on entry only to be on cool down the first 3 minutes of IB.

• I think it would be more appropriate to say, there are debuffs that temporarily reduce resistance (both in pvp and pve) as well as equipment and shells that let you ignore some of an opponents resistance (pvp). Having over 100% lets you try to maintain 100% resistance after these reductions.