Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “I always found this pokemon overly cute for some reason ” I can see why,found some comics with him. 1bbbce952e9e2eb1e7a8d57dd5002686.jpg Reminds you of something in particular ? XD

• The Last Post Wins V10

OMG @Gandalof Look what i just got in the fishing net in pogo ! Only the strongest water type in the pokemon universe !!! QSMDeCd.jpg

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Aren't you also a leftist ? ” no ” You may want to check where Anarchism stands on the political spectrum, dear.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction.Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. ” I'll just admit that my joke was bad and end it. As I did before, I will put a spoiler with a disclaimer when it's a joke, so that people don't have to use their mind thinking about whether I was serious or not.*le sigh* ” 005EFB58-1C7F-483D-8F42-E5071B4123DB-1…

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Morgoth: “Robot Rexxar spotted. ” Ohh.

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Oops, i forgot Christian Forums, sorry Rexxi. Its ok , nothing serios, just frustrating, but i'll live. ” Thank you very much for confirming that you are safe. I was just worried for your well-being. ” Aww that's so cute. t3yWYI7.png Yes , hordies must look for eachother now more then ever , ( now that Stalynvanas is Warchief and she might burn Thunder Bluf cough).

Quote from Rexxar: “Hello @Pinkamena. I am sorry to hear about the problems regarding your internship but I also I see that you have made a comment about possibly harming yourself and I'm hoping you have time to talk about it. ” Oops, i forgot Christian Forums, sorry Rexxi.G2b3rCw.png Its ok , nothing serios, just frustrating, but i'll live.Oec80q6.png Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “His only issue it was that he wasn't chill , but still a good guy, not the best mod but far better the…

*Me going today to start my intership, all prepared with office outfit and stuff* Secretary ; Ohh sorry , that i have to tell you know , but your intership had been rescheduled after the next 3 weeks. Me ; mHLA75r.jpg Feeling depressed, might kill myself later, idk.

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Fixed. ” well.. calling the tallest one a "loli" doesn't really fit, but sure. Quote from Pinkamena: “Also, i think its a bit too far, straight up offensive i may add. ” mfw. so you think it's too far and offensive yet you participate in it? the hypocrisy is unreal. Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione: itsa me(me) Gandi steffie: stopa da meeem Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione: no (Hidden Content) and now for something completely different... deep: …

I am pretty sure Morgoth was mod back then as i remember we had a bit of an argue about choas behaviour sooo. Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Pinkamena: “Depends, we still had SkyDrive soo...... ” . his only issue was in closing threads, ” His only issue it was that he wasn't chill , but still a good guy, not the best mod but far better then other mods i wont name. Quote from Morgoth: “What Gandalof says is legit, I was not a Moderator at the time so blame luxx for this one ” You seriously ign…

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Gandalof: “ deep: hey girls, what's my worth? steffie and the girls: (Hidden Content) ” Fixed. Also, i think its a bit too far, straight up offensive i may add.

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “And i thought Morgoth was doing a great job,lul. ” well that was before he was mod so he was powerless at the time. ” I beg to differ. Even tho it was kind of a big ''Oopsie'' from his part , its still objectively the best mod over time from the amount of work he does. Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “And i thought Morgoth was doing a great job,lul. ” i have to say.. those days were better ” Depends, we still had SkyDrive soo......

Pinkamena - - Staff

Since Steffie likes these types of posts , i bring 1 too ! SteffiexDeep ; love-you-i-loved-her-please-go-out-with-me-35995069.png

I just realized something..... 1LJo5tJ.png And i thought Morgoth was doing a great job,lul.

Pinkamena - - Staff

@Gandalof ignoring Dany makes you lose face, just saying.2105-cohhT-png

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Its kinda disgusting how many animue pictures gandalof has. Chaos v4.1 ” Even Crush D. Gandora couldn't handle this burn and he is a dragon ! Bonus points for 'animue', as 'mue' means middle finger or 'fu y' in romanian. Well played Danny boi ! ( Still dunno why you hate Gandora but its funny anyway ) Quote from Steffie: “Bully Loligoth instead. ” I feel like Ghandi missed a perfect opportunity for some ChoasbringerxLoligoth memes .

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.< ” Ha! Told ya all! ” Im like literally the only one surprised about this fact. That means Loligoth is Swiss !

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Bias, honesty, same issue that breaks the trust between users, so still a no from me. ” so what you're saying is that you dont trust me. ” Should i ? If so why ?DN4kcin.png Quote from Gandalof: “ . so i take back my rng suggestion because that's whackright ” Wow , i changed Ghandi mind im feeling-accomplished.jpg Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Pinkamena: “Also , when searching images on google , they appear on the right side instead of the middle a…

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Break poor Steffie heart. ” Don't worry, I'll survive. I only need another slave. ” A little bit of Loligoth in your life A little bit of Gandora by your side A little bit of Kacching is what you need A little bit of Choasbringer is what you see A little bit of RexXor in the sun. A little bit of Danny boi all night long. NOT ( unless you want Cherish to wipe the floor with ya XD ) So many choices ! Just pick one ! eiWHGuL.png

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.< ” WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Really ?