Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Frostwolf: “@jonformed Thank you for your idea and time, I know from other communities of other games that they also have a Discord-Server. Discord is widely used by gamers and requires a valid email to make an account, I would call it a mix of TeamSpeak and Skype and I would consider it 'save' - as far as we can tell that nowadays with all the data-collecting stuff going on (talking mainly about Google, Facebook,...). As Nandus said: It's a nice idea for some communication, but there…

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Allow me to tell you and tell others THIS IS NOT SAFE AT ALL SINCE it requirement email thing. Someone close the Thread or remove it. ” Maybe I didn't make is clear. Discord is an "All-in-one voice and text chat for games that's free, secure and works on both your desktop and phone." - quoted from the Discord website over at discordapp.com/. The reason why I said your email needs to be verified is to stop people from just creating accounts and just trolling/breaking ru…

• NosTale Community Discord Server

jonformed - - Who are you?

Hello friends! I created a Discord server with the aim to bring people from all different regions and families so that we can interact with each other outside of NosTale. If you're eating dinner and there's a raid you want to join or FC is open, we will notify you! If you want to get some help for a TS, look for mobbing partners, or even guides for everything in the game, this is the place to be! The Discord server comes with things like NosTale emotes, activity rewards, family roles (top 20 ran…