Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Swordie Op items for resell prices

Goku~ - - NosBazar

Selling : Crossbow 88 R7+7 Overall SL 8 SL DMG 11 128kk in NB Magmas S6 60% water res 15m in NB Sword 75 r7+8 (clean)11m in NB Sword honor 88 r7+8 45m in nb War 68+9 17m in nb Crus 99+10 27m (need to put in carrier) can also sell some pets like fibi or fluffy bally and venus but those for normal prices around market you can send me a note to Goku~ if any question

• Selling: Honorable Sword R7+8 (Shell 40% crit dmg 6% PvP dmg, SL DEF 9) Honorable Crossbow War 88 R7+7 with Overall SL8 and SL DMG 11 (might trade for SL dmg, overall sl ballista) Fake Sword R7+10 Clean Shell (in nb) %Crit damage, %PvP damage S-% Damage R7 Weapon Shell, in Nosbazar Shell Lv72 R7 for wep. 23% PvP Dmg, decrease %pvp def 19%, Overall SL8, SL DEF 10) its in NB 75 Sword R7+8 Clean no shell - in nb 92 Xbow R7+7 clean shell Buying: Monk 99+14 Onyx 88 War Armour R7+8/9 preferably with a…

• Invictus

Goku~ - - Families

bump looking 4 ppl who wanna spam GK LoD 70+ still welcome hit me a pm/note or discord

• Invictus

Goku~ - - Families

iaccvvo.png Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the mast…

• B>Fluffy Bally, Monk +9~11

Goku~ - - NosBazar

bump+++

• Nosmall

Goku~ - - Calvin Coach's corner

i heard of this happening before actually, might be triggered by some sudden IP change or failed payment. Try to pm support they're more likely to help you than wizards on NT Forum

• Enter the Spider

Goku~ - - Families

looking for 80+ who wanna do GK

• Enter the Spider

Goku~ - - Families

Like I said when I was in Monster, Delox is Pablo Escobar :^ Quote from Delox: “Yeep! Good job bro! Anyway if you use drugs or energy drinks to play 24/7, MØNSTER is what you are looking for. The most tryharder fam you will find. Top 1 spanish fam (but only English allowed in fam chat), top 1 avg lvl fam with more than lvl 89 and with me, Delox! You know... A fam where Delox is the head!? Do you really need any other reason!!!? *im joking* ”

Goku~ - - NosBazar

bump still buying that fake sword r7

• Enter the Spider

Goku~ - - Families

We're currently looking for 80+ players who wanna do GK

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Goku~ - - Staff

one cannot live his life without chocolate

• Enter the Spider

Goku~ - - Families

good luck

• S> Overall SL Shell

Goku~ - - NosBazar

Sell Overall SL 8 and 11 Damage SL shell looking for around 300m its in NB so u can check can possible take offers in N$, War SP, %pvp shells(if real good i can add cash) or stuff I could use + cash IGN Goku~

• Enter the Spider

Goku~ - - Families

GeneiRyodanHistory Hey everyone! My real name is Dan, In-game it's Goku~. I have arrived on this server last year however I gave up after week because I fell in love with one girl and I thought I would never lay my hands on NosTale again. This all changed in 2018 when I decided to try out NosTale once again (quitted and started over again so many times since 2009 lol). I have been in two families so far which were Majestic ( a great family with great people, which however disappointed me in GKs …

Goku~ - - NosBazar

bump

Goku~ - - NosBazar

+++ updated

• B>67 Ballenty Crossbow

Goku~ - - NosCitadel Town Hall

-bought-

Goku~ - - NosBazar

bump

Goku~ - - NosBazar

Selling: Magmas s6 40 30 30 40 Bergarce 74lv crossbow R1 Buying: Monk j99 +9~11 War j99+9~11 Fluffy Bally lv80+ Note me offers to Goku~ or text me in comment ty