Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Aren't you also a leftist ? ” no

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Baal: “You seem to be a fan of ben shapiro, not sure why. ” no, im a fan of Rick Shapiro. get it right. and why? because he COMPLETELY DESTROYED jerkyll with FACTS and LOGIC Quote from Baal: “He is not even Sam Harris/Richard Dawkins level. welp ” who?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Edlyn: “What is this... moderator? Something to eat? ” no. it's something you're not good at. Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction. Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. ” I'll just admit that my joke was bad and end it. As I did before, I will put a spoiler with a disclaimer when it's a joke, so that people don't have to use their mind thinking ab…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Jekyll: “destroyed with what, exactly? ” with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Rick: “you are a moderator? if not just shut up ” woooshSomeone doesnt understand a simple joke, instantly went aggressive mode. ” nah fam u got DESTROYED. even morgirth had to step in and close the thread to end your suffering

• Quote from Morgoth: “Servers are back online! Enjoy playing again ” e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Morgoth: “Enjoy playing again ” Unfortunately the issues are still on-going. We will do our best to solve this situation so please be patient!We will let you know once its completely fixed. - Once again apologies for the inconvenience. ” ross.jpg

• t29vTro.png

• W20qV4E.png

• server open now

• Quote from Kinishinai: “Quote from Morgoth: “All I know for now is that nerfing the gold was not intended by Gameforge although I do not know yet if they gonna keep it like this or change it back. ” Unintended yet unfixed? ” all he was saying is that the change was not made by gf. so it was intended, but not from gf. Quote from Kinishinai: “Quote from Morgoth: “ Also seems like the quest reward was adjusted so there is that I guess. ” if there was no quest for 500k gold tell me what would be the…

• That's how NosTale works

AYY PAGE 69 Quote from Aureli: “Please make sure to save your private conversations before the maintenance. ” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i know exactly who will be saving what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Quote from Aureli: “Additionally to the Upgrade, we´ll welcome the Czech community to our board. At the same time with the forum upgrades the Czech board will be closed and a Czech section will be added to our forum. Our overall forum structure will also change a bit. Please give them a warm welcome! ” i…

• Quote from Morgoth: “like teamlers having colored borders ” while we're at it, not just teamlers. give ppl with high rep some epic borders too (or some sort of a similar indicator, like the area above the post where it says the time and number of the post) Quote from Morgoth: “Reputation system (?) bars? or whatsoever ” yes, and also give normal users the ability to edit the text of the rep. (as in where it says "blue leader" or whatever rep it might be). cant only have u "teamlrs" get all the c…

Quote from Baal: “Wimbledon 2019, classic rafa (fire) vs. roger (ice)semi-final match. Any tennis fan here? ” fire and ice? are u watching a tennis anime or something?

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Gandalof - - Staff

Quote from Pinkamena: “I only edited the names since they were missing.AvbvYaU.png ” oh so it's fine dragging more people into the "too far, straight up offensive" meme? Quote from Pinkamena: “Also when you say mfw you should add a meme with your face accordingly. ” no Gandora o Dragão da Destruição: *makes memes* steffie: (Hidden Content) and now for something completely different... deep: *tries to act all gentlemanly holding the door saying "ladies first" and things like that* steffie: (Hidde…

the whole page in summary: pinky: morgirth was a bad mod mod back then gando: but he wasnt mod back then pinky: no gandi: yes morgz: ganda is right pinky: no morgz: no u *pinky likes that*

Gandalof - - Staff

steffie: STOP THE MEMES RIGHT NOW 파괴룡 간드라: *memes her wanting to stop the memeing thus doubling the memes* steffie: (Hidden Content) and now for something completely different... deep: *intensely gazes upon himself in the mirror* and says: "i am very beautiful" steffie: (Hidden Content)

Gandalof - - Staff

Quote from Pinkamena: “Fixed. ” well.. calling the tallest one a "loli" doesn't really fit, but sure. Quote from Pinkamena: “Also, i think its a bit too far, straight up offensive i may add. ” mfw. so you think it's too far and offensive yet you participate in it? the hypocrisy is unreal. Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione: itsa me(me) Gandi steffie: stopa da meeem Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione: no (Hidden Content) and now for something completely different... deep: *sees steffie and the …

Quote from Pinkamena: “I beg to differ. Even tho it was kind of a big ''Oopsie'' from his part , its still objectively the best mod over time from the amount of work he does. ” what? your reply makes no sense. at that time he was not a mod, he actually couldn't do anything about it. so it's not an "Oopsie" on his part. the mods at that time just actually didn't care at all, and let him do whatever he wanted (which was better). Quote from Pinkamena: “Depends, we still had SkyDrive soo...... ” and…

Gandalof - - Staff

steffie: Excusez-Moi! ne pas meme monsieur le Deep, S'il vous plaît. Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction: non. *slaps with Baguette de Destruction* steffie: (Hidden Content) and now for something completely different... deep: hey girls, what's my worth? steffie and the girls: (Hidden Content)