Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a question in regard to the actual point system through perfection and shells. I know that an sp maxes at 100 points per stat eg. (att ele def hpmp) but if I have 94 point in att with shell included, and leave the rest to my perfection +6 damage. Does that boost it to +100 to get the bonus? Or should I upgrade it to a total of 100 points to get that bonus?? I hope this was clear enough!

• I will be the one to address the elephant in the room. We haven’t had a raid in 2 days.. what is actually going on? Because I know it’s not because people don’t go...

• Question

kedrik2 - - Calvin Coach's corner

I get your point and can a MOD please move this post to the right section? Please and thanks you in afvance. It was generally a question which is why I posted here. In my opinion AOT reminds me of a mini game mode of a bunch of pvp team based games. In those games at the end of each session you have the option to report players for their performance (if needed). Being afk in a team based game is almost a no brainer 90% of he time the team With the afk player loses. To make sure everyone has a go…

• Question

kedrik2 - - Calvin Coach's corner

Whyyyyy is being afk in AOT allowed? This game mode isn’t even based on a good pvp team anymore. It’s either you are with a good team that’s actually there or you get the crappy end of the stick. With a team that’s afk. I don’t think it’s right and something needs to be enforced. People just using to farm their trash alts. Pleaseee do something about this.. I know I’m not the only one that has an issue with this.

• You guys aren’t seeing game forges vision at the moment. The point of making the US server was to bring in players from the US to learn Nostale. Like (Russia, Mexico,Poland, Uk) all have their own servers within their region. I have been playing NosTale Since I was 13. I’m 23 now. Started on Uk, then went to global, back to uk, and now on the US. All that server switching I did in the mean time. I always wished there was a US server to play on. Because in the UK I felt kind of left out, especial…