Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Morgoth: “At least I don't have to activate it anymore board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…f067a079c20e7ed262fcd589c Do not put the url tags just throw the link in there ” I put [media.] at the start of the link and [/media.] at the end (without dots) just link doesnt work

• @Morgoth @Racordany @Gandalof what is this offtopic give yourself verbal warnings

• Quote from Edlyn: “/E: Already got the info that there will be a maintenance now. ” How long?

• That's how NosTale works

Jekyll - - World of spam

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqMeOTGTgeI[/url] ok so is this epic edit actually a collab bravious&deepstriker? Surely that op zerk is striker... (Hidden Content)

• Hullo. I want to report a bug with the event daily quest. What's the issue? If you don't cancel or complete "bring 1x bandana" quest, the following day you can take another quest (thus you will have 2 at the same time). Also, the following day after you take 1x bandana quest, the next daily quest is always "bring 5x symbol" (drop from mobs), the next day (today for example if you have taken it on Wednesday) - quest is always "show the npc 1day hat". It stops being random if you have a bandana qu…

• Quote from Yaouank: “Few update. The next PSP recived changes : board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…f067a079c20e7ed262fcd589c Source : nos.gamecyber.net/news/20190702_n.htm ” 10% chance of freezing and opponent... I do hope she's weak.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “no. you wouldn't understand anyway. ” Of course, never admit effing up. Quote from Gandalof: “again, wake me up when that "somebody" posts that "optimized way ” maybe someone has, how do you know? Why are you acting so entitled that you can decide for everyone else? Quote from Gandalof: “oh im sorry, i didn't know that i had signed up a deal to exclusively talk about you and to you only. ” Well then you had to quote pinka's post, but you are even lazy to do that and instead…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “why not actually provide something helpful to the topic of the thread? ” I cannot as I have no knowledge in this subject (no interest), but it doesnt change the fact that you were trying to tell a person that asking a question would be less helpful (because your method is the best) than actually going and wasting time trying to figure out on their own. You agreed that this is what you said. Quote from Gandalof: “i wouldn't phrase it in that manner, also a bit more of a cont…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “one does not need to do that. you are free to do what you want, im not forcing anything on you or anyone. ” You said that the best method is to do it on your own. Which already implies that asking such question is a worse method. If it is not, maybe you should consider not giving advices that can be understood in a wrong way, I already told you about it long before. What I told you is that your posts have several meanings & interpretations and when somebody calls you out on…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “wake me up when you find those players with their op methods that you wouldn't be able to figure out on your own ” Flawed logic, honestly. Why does one needs to make the same mistakes and waste time while trying to find a method when there already is one? Nobody said that you wont be able to find an "OP" method, but if it is already known to some players why not just ask?

• Quote from Gandalof: “best way is to try it yourself and figure out what's the best way for you through trial and error ” it is not always the best way as it may take more time to figure it out when there already is a method and players can share it with you.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “But hey water raid bug was fixed so there is hope yet that this will be fixed too, give it 5 more years. ” well they fixed the 65k damage number limit in HK i really hope they fix it in Europe...

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “777 IQ play ” Nostale servers crashing on weekends when there is nobody to figure out what the problem is!

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

That's too much discussion about something that will die anyway Can we even reach page 100 this time?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “And why did you not close this thread? ” OOPSIE [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMMRu-ieqao[/url]

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “expect mod vs mod battle ” Ridiculous, as if a kid would point their parent at the door.

• Quote from Troxx: “does this option work on act 6.2 mobs ” It does

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Morgoth: “Schlaf gut bis morgen ” Quote from kitcalie: “2. Behaviour The language for this forum is English. Using other languages can cause a warning or temporary and permanent bans. The RU forum areas are exempt from this rule. ” I am sorry.board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…f067a079c20e7ed262fcd589c ” @Morgoth you were warned

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

im tired, guti nachti

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “I think he reffers to the fact that if those that won throphys post in page 100. ” Cherish + Morgie = -4 Me and you = +4 2000+0= 2000 Morgie wins Im not the winner in any of these so gg