Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Cherish - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “How to win: once we reach 2000 posts, we look at page 100 and calculate the winning post number by subtracting from/adding to 2000 depending on who posted in that page. mod/gm: -2, normal user: -1. (additional modifiers may apply, see: special trophies) let's say the page has 12 user posts and 8 by gm/mod, that means the winning number would be -28. so the winner of the thread would be post #1972. the 2nd and 3rd place goes to the first 2 unique users w…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Also most of their strongest wizards are from Hufflepuff ? or is the wikia false ? ” Does this wikia quote answer your question? "Here's a little-known fact that the other three houses don't bring up much: Merlin was a Slytherin. Yes, Merlin himself, the most famous wizard in history! He learned all he knew in this very house! Do you want to follow in the footsteps of Merlin? Or would you rather sit at the old desk of that illustrious ex-Hufflepuff, Eglantine Puffett, inve…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I have to give credit where its due , the guy was and still is both a GM and Mod so he deserved the most. Also an update for catmojis ; VPclVsg.png6wMSl5L.pngAAZpyUf.pngt3yWYI7.pngMFf9Yr2.pngn5sdoAO.pngFHDfJfY.pngygsgRqB.pngBZ9h6PG.pngDxCxyje.pngDN4kcin.pngG2b3rCw.pngOec80q6.pngeiWHGuL.png8vgXRPG.pngN8TeVXn.png ” Yes, I guess. I suppose it is good that he's still getting the recognition he deserves after all this time. We should always appreciate the elderly. Quote from Re…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Cherish: “You think the reign of the Dark Lord is almost ended? If that's the case, can I steal all his land in our forum game? ” You realize before I die out I will fire you and take you to the void with me right? ” To be fair, it's likely to be busier there than it is here! Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I mean don't get me wrong im happy for him and if i were to choose one of the current teamlers to become GA it would be him …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I mean don't get me wrong im happy for him and if i were to choose one of the current teamlers to become GA it would be him w/o a doubt ” Really?! Quote from Pinkamena: “But Lockheed was also a GA before she permanently left the forum......... ” You think the reign of the Dark Lord is almost ended? If that's the case, can I steal all his land in our forum game?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Steffie: “Edit: Cherish with delay (?) ” I assume I'm late noticing then? Or perhaps I've just been trying to tell myself it's not happened

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5ff6e786c302e4b31b24bc9cb Here a new cat emote to make you feel better ” Congratulations for GA! Though I still think Trial suited you better...

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently ” Legends never fade!

• Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?! ” uhh, i actually did. thank you for reminding me that phi exists. so let me edit my statement: there are only 2 good team members in nostale en team. ” Quote: “not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. …

• Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?! As it seems I've already been replaced, I'm looking for a new reason to love NosTale Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.2000 IQ comeback. ” No reason! Off-topic! Fast @Rexxar, don't miss the chance!

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Rainbow Dash: “There was a party here? ” Yes. It's unbelievable isn't it? Forum was active once upon a time

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “2 exams done ! one with A + and one with B + , hopefully ill get my student loan back BZ9h6PG.png Anyways if you were me, which one of those would you choose ? ” Congratulations! I'm very glad that my studies aren't like yours; I would struggle to write a decent essay for any of those! I'd probably choose the 'God/Goddesses of Roman or Greek Mythology' just because it sounds the easiest to research, rather than it being particularly interesting.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Kacchan: “board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5ff6e786c302e4b31b24bc9cb like smart man once said - "here for my likes" @TheRealDeepStriker ” I suppose I could be happy that I was named as the title character, but I can't manage it somehow. Why, when there's two women characters in the image, was I labelled as the dog?! (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

So, forum has been reawoken by a knowledgeable but unknown new member? Quote from Naerys: “Mahmut is Chaos confirmed. ” We'll soon find out the truth of this mysterious member's identity; time to fetch the GMs instruments of torture.

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Cherish - - General Discussions

Quote from Gandalof: “Scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale. ” The amazing Game Team is the biggest reason to love Nostale though, right?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Everywhere is GoT talk. I'll be glad when it's all over... (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Morgoth: “You are slow. ” Pff, a matter of seconds difference and without me having Moderator powers! An unfair advantage! ” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA YOU LOST board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5ff6e786c302e4b31b24bc9cb HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU'RE EVER GOOD AT YET U LOST TO AN OLD MAN board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5ff6e786c302e4b31b24bc9cb ” Oh well. In his old age he'll have forgotten about…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “You are slow. ” Pff, a matter of seconds difference and without me having Moderator powers! An unfair advantage!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I found the greedycatmoji ! BZ9h6PG.pngWell it was recently, he said something along the lines. ''If you keep caling me fat, I will consider it staff insulting and ban you [insert thug emoji here]'' Then he went and cryed to Edlyn as why we keep calling him fat but Edlyn didn't care. ” You mean this one? Quote from Morgoth: “If this continues I am gonna consider it as Staff insulting and ban board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5ff6e786c302e4b31b24bc9cb ”

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Morgoth: “If it makes it any better it took me about 4 times to notice it on pinka's post too board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5ff6e786c302e4b31b24bc9cb ” no, it doesn't make it any better. (assuming it's true anyway, and i dont believe so). i thought we had a special connection, but clearly that was just a coincidence. we're over now, there is no saving it. *cue montage of happy moments with both of us while playing sad music* ” There were happy moments?!