Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's how NosTale works

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “Robot Rexxar spotted. ” Ohh.

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Oops, i forgot Christian Forums, sorry Rexxi. Its ok , nothing serios, just frustrating, but i'll live. ” Thank you very much for confirming that you are safe. I was just worried for your well-being. ” Aww that's so cute. t3yWYI7.png Yes , hordies must look for eachother now more then ever , ( now that Stalynvanas is Warchief and she might burn Thunder Bluf cough).

Quote from Rexxar: “Hello @Pinkamena. I am sorry to hear about the problems regarding your internship but I also I see that you have made a comment about possibly harming yourself and I'm hoping you have time to talk about it. ” Oops, i forgot Christian Forums, sorry Rexxi.G2b3rCw.png Its ok , nothing serios, just frustrating, but i'll live.Oec80q6.png Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “His only issue it was that he wasn't chill , but still a good guy, not the best mod but far better the…

*Me going today to start my intership, all prepared with office outfit and stuff* Secretary ; Ohh sorry , that i have to tell you know , but your intership had been rescheduled after the next 3 weeks. Me ; mHLA75r.jpg Feeling depressed, might kill myself later, idk.

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Fixed. ” well.. calling the tallest one a "loli" doesn't really fit, but sure. Quote from Pinkamena: “Also, i think its a bit too far, straight up offensive i may add. ” mfw. so you think it's too far and offensive yet you participate in it? the hypocrisy is unreal. Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione: itsa me(me) Gandi steffie: stopa da meeem Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione: no (Hidden Content) and now for something completely different... deep: …

I am pretty sure Morgoth was mod back then as i remember we had a bit of an argue about choas behaviour sooo. Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Pinkamena: “Depends, we still had SkyDrive soo...... ” . his only issue was in closing threads, ” His only issue it was that he wasn't chill , but still a good guy, not the best mod but far better then other mods i wont name. Quote from Morgoth: “What Gandalof says is legit, I was not a Moderator at the time so blame luxx for this one ” You seriously ign…

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Gandalof: “ deep: hey girls, what's my worth? steffie and the girls: (Hidden Content) ” Fixed. Also, i think its a bit too far, straight up offensive i may add.

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “And i thought Morgoth was doing a great job,lul. ” well that was before he was mod so he was powerless at the time. ” I beg to differ. Even tho it was kind of a big ''Oopsie'' from his part , its still objectively the best mod over time from the amount of work he does. Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “And i thought Morgoth was doing a great job,lul. ” i have to say.. those days were better ” Depends, we still had SkyDrive soo......

Pinkamena - - Staff

Since Steffie likes these types of posts , i bring 1 too ! SteffiexDeep ; love-you-i-loved-her-please-go-out-with-me-35995069.png

I just realized something..... 1LJo5tJ.png And i thought Morgoth was doing a great job,lul.

Pinkamena - - Staff

@Gandalof ignoring Dany makes you lose face, just saying.2105-cohhT-png

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Its kinda disgusting how many animue pictures gandalof has. Chaos v4.1 ” Even Crush D. Gandora couldn't handle this burn and he is a dragon ! Bonus points for 'animue', as 'mue' means middle finger or 'fu y' in romanian. Well played Danny boi ! ( Still dunno why you hate Gandora but its funny anyway ) Quote from Steffie: “Bully Loligoth instead. ” I feel like Ghandi missed a perfect opportunity for some ChoasbringerxLoligoth memes .

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.< ” Ha! Told ya all! ” Im like literally the only one surprised about this fact. That means Loligoth is Swiss !

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Bias, honesty, same issue that breaks the trust between users, so still a no from me. ” so what you're saying is that you dont trust me. ” Should i ? If so why ?DN4kcin.png Quote from Gandalof: “ . so i take back my rng suggestion because that's whackright ” Wow , i changed Ghandi mind im feeling-accomplished.jpg Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Pinkamena: “Also , when searching images on google , they appear on the right side instead of the middle a…

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Break poor Steffie heart. ” Don't worry, I'll survive. I only need another slave. ” A little bit of Loligoth in your life A little bit of Gandora by your side A little bit of Kacching is what you need A little bit of Choasbringer is what you see A little bit of RexXor in the sun. A little bit of Danny boi all night long. NOT ( unless you want Cherish to wipe the floor with ya XD ) So many choices ! Just pick one ! eiWHGuL.png

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.< ” WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Really ?

• Quote from Kinishinai: “and make it so people get points for holding points for certain amount of time and not just for capturing the most points at the same time on last 10 seconds so that it's actualy a battle for the points and not just hitting each other to pass 7 minutes ” This ^ You can also adopt the battleground system of WoW (Rexxar knows), hence RCB is a battleground like it or not. So keep the time 7 minutes. Put a goal of 1000 points for each team , the first to get 1000 points win, …

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Can we please stop the Steffie x Deep memes though, no1 likes them and it's getting annoying for everyone : / ” Pretty sure he is the only one who dosen't like them or gets annoyed by them lul. @Morgoth How could you ? zlhRdW7.gif Not cool dude, not cool, i knew you are evil , but this. DN4kcin.png Break poor Steffie heart.6wMSl5L.png

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Hands down worst idea i ever heard. Nobody is unbiased , nobody. ” RNG is not biased. bias is not the issue. the issue is honesty. luckily for you, you dont got to worry about that. ahem.for me, it's not about winning. it's about the journey to get there. ” Bias, honesty, same issue that breaks the trust between users, so still a no from me. Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Soz Morgie, but its true.iP506FC.png I don't feel comfortable with…

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Steffie: “But he was cheating on me with Morgoth. 240 #MorgothLoliConfirmed. ” Wow @Morgoth you do look great ! They do look kinda cute togheter . @TheRealDeepStriker you are such a Casanova ! Getting all the girls you like. Oec80q6.pngt3yWYI7.png Also the dank bois trying to ruin SteffiexDeep cuz they haters. zeAwqDP.jpg (Yes,Gandalof is the smoll birb) (Hidden Content)