Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current Server issues

Morgoth - - Maintenances

Alright this time for real the issue has been solved. Servers are back online. Thank you for your patience and have fun playing!

• Quote from Poro: “D: omg what happened again? ” I am getting meme-bullied, other than that some login-issues that we are trying to solve.

• Current Server issues

Morgoth - - Maintenances

Quote from Morgoth: “Enjoy playing again ” Unfortunately the issues are still on-going. We will do our best to solve this situation so please be patient! We will let you know once its completely fixed. - Once again apologies for the inconvenience.

• Current Server issues

Morgoth - - Maintenances

Servers are back online! Enjoy playing again

• Current Server issues

Morgoth - - Maintenances

Hello everyone! due to recent issues we will have to restart our servers in a bit. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• At least I don't have to activate it anymore board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…159aa1242a12fed32fcf5f160 Do not put the url tags just throw the link in there

• The Last Post Wins V10

Morgoth - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “it will be great to have some more Czech ppl here ” Seems like you caught one already Naerys

• They are the ones that report the bugs to Entwell so.

• That's why I posted that, because the upgrade is coming on 30/7

• That's how NosTale works

board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…159aa1242a12fed32fcf5f160

• Summarize and reminder of the suggestions so far. - More artistic events (competition and not) - Enable more features, like teamlers having colored borders, website news more visible. - Reputation system (?) bars? or whatsoever * an artistic event for someone to provide the said bars. - Some re-evaluation of the forum rules and update the signature/picture measures to 2019. Anything else I missed?

Robot Rexxar spotted.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Christian Forums ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…159aa1242a12fed32fcf5f160

• Thank you for re-reporting the bug, gonna push it again to the QA team.

Quote from Pinkamena: “I am pretty sure Morgoth was mod back then as i remember we had a bit of an argue about choas behaviour sooo. ” That was me practically backseat modding board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…159aa1242a12fed32fcf5f160 I became a mod after Skydrive left (bout a month later or more or around there anyway) Quote from Pinkamena: “You seriously ignored Ganda throwing shade at ya, >.> ” I didn't but that's his opinion about it he is free to have it

What Gandalof says is legit, I was not a Moderator at the time so blame luxx for this one

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from Steffie: “Please stop the bullying, poor Deep... Bully Loligoth instead. ” You just dug your own hole there, I don't really have to do anything now other than lay back and sip tea.

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from Edlyn: “What the hell did I just read.... ” Just ignore it like I do...

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.< ” Ha! Told ya all! ” Im like literally the only one surprised about this fact.That means Morgirth is Swiss ! ” Maybe yes, maybe not. Not nece…

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.<