Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TS 51 BUGG

Xenok5 - - Calvin Coach's corner

Quote from cristinuza: “Is not a bug, you need to kill all monster in the room when you have to wait. If you dont kill all mobs, portal won't open. wiki.nostale.it/wiki/TS_51 ” Oh f***, thank you, xD i didn't know that...

• TS 51 BUGG

Hello, i have a problem, in ts 51 i found a bugg, when i completed all the rooms, the portal don't open... Here's a photo about it... (Hidden Content) Regards, Xenok5 :3

• Question about Desert Robe.

Hello, i just want to ask what's that bonus of Desert Set (Desert Robe), how to activate it... (Hidden Content)

• What can i do with this?

I just want to know, what can i do with the items ''Bolt'' and ''Nut'', waht can i get with them? Or what can i do with it, as i said before? Regards, Xenok5 :3

• Companion SP Ragnar

Quote from darkness-metal: “yes you can as that sp can be equipped to Tom,Kliff,Ragnar ” Thank you! And the GM team, have to update the NosMall descriptions xD (Only of Companion SP's)

• Companion SP Ragnar

Helo, i have a question for you guys, i can use ''Palina Puppet Master'' with Ragnar?? I only want to know it... Thanks! Regards, Xenok5 :3

• ARCHER SP question

I have to ask something, which sps are better with Titan Wings? Regards, Xenok5 :3

• Xenok5's Intro!

Xenok5 - - Who are you?

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Xenok5: “Hello! My name is Xenok5! (I don't want to say my real name xD), i'm an Archer lvl 34 in the US server, and i love it, idk why! I played NosTale for 5 years, and i still love it xD, i'm a good player, (but there's people that hate me...) i'm just a good guy with people who get along with me or don't do anything wrong to me, i'm just a newbie player in this server... I played in UK-US-ES-DE... I had started a new server here, and I said I would prove it,…

• Xenok5's Intro!

Xenok5 - - Who are you?

Hello! My name is Xenok5! (I don't want to say my real name xD), i'm an Archer lvl 34 in the US server, and i love it, idk why! I played NosTale for 5 years, and i still love it xD, i'm a good player, (but there's people that hate me...) i'm just a good guy with people who get along with me or don't do anything wrong to me, i'm just a newbie player in this server... I played in UK-US-ES-DE... I had started a new server here, and I said I would prove it, so here I am xD, my in-game name is: Xenok…