Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you clean up the IC for yourself? 93+?? Solo and only loot in ic is very easy for me, but if you wanna to win ic and someone(helping you for lure when you used all skills) can you accept? If you say yes, told me which channel you are solo. (ch2? ch3? or ch5?) i will happy for join there and helping you, or same as heaven met a friendship in ic I also dont believe that u cant tank that all when you have +28 or +48, right? I don't break the rule that not mean i cant do same as someone

• I am happy to write that ...feeling, since I am angry for IC solo killer still killing ppl Even they killing other everydays, they will not be ban after you reported, since that ... just kill you once in video. So, if you wanna to report someone break the rule and killed you, you need to let this guys kill you more than once......?(Am I sick? to enjoy be killing in IC? wtf?) And these ppls can still laugh everyday in nostale and keeping killing other in ic. e.g. A nub tried to report me, but I s…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

Polity - - Calvin Coach's corner

Quote from Morgoth: “- I think venus' umbrella shield was deactivated in some raids where it suppose to be unfair if you use it right? I am guessing if they don't disable it then its fine to use. - "Solo" IC is not a bug or against the rules since we allow multiaccounts, but no one can prevent you from joining some channel IC, if the people that are trying to solo it break the rules by insulting you or whatever else you can report them to us. I do agree though that IC is a public event and it ex…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

Thank you for your reply, Morgoth Yeah, I support the bug fix, and I also wanna the trap also be fix or ban. Since Venus's umbrella shield not bug and not trap also can be banned. Then you can close the others channels(channel 2-5) ic to be a fair server.(such as mini game raid seal) All people do the ic in same channel, and easy to check anyone who breaking the ic, break the game rule. Close the others channels ic can stop 5m x4 each 2hr, 240m per day. Are you feel that is good too? I will happ…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

um... after all opinions, I wanna know why stopped "Venus's skill, umbrella shield" in event raid, is it a bug too? I cant understand the definition which thing we can do or we cant do, even I read the rule. I remember that Venus skill was stopped when the foxy's raid, player using Venus(umbrella shield) to reflects the damage when the boss is attacking. After I read that bug problem, the definition something like that: we cant do fast raid in "Event raid", but we can do the "fast raid" or "SOLO…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Hero: “Quote from Ruff: “Now if it is some well known raid leader whose raids you commonly join and the threat is merely they wont raid with you anymore, that isn't really what I'd call bullying.... That's called bargaining, they have no need to invite you to raids in the first place. ” bul·ly1ˈbo͝olē/verb gerund or present participle: bullying 1. use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."a local m…

• oh..so, the trapping is not a bug, and the gm is accept that a smart method. ty for answer that btw someone solo ic and lure the mobs to kill others, how can I do? I am not tank enough, and some US server player always lure and kill me, how can i do? cap the picture and report? then they will be ban or still killing others in "Their server"? Who is strongest ,who can solo the ic in that ch? US server's gm will check other ch ic? since it is always happen. Someone always say something like that l…

• Thank you for your reply, But accurately I still do not know what is bug meaning clearly. I think it is a bug, but someone will explain that it is not a bug, it should be a skill. So, what is the official opinion? How can we(player) to distinguish the bug, report and stop it?

• What is "Bug in raid" in yours eyes Is it bug too? : youtube.com/watch?v=FCJtz6QkANw Doing the Twisted Yertirand raid without Dragon, since i know all the US server 80+LV did it when Double Gold event. Should we report that to delete the golds? Twisted Yertirand raid without Dragon, in 15mins; 50k(without +gold%) 1.5m each raid->double->3m (each team) there are around 4-6teams doing Twisted Yertirand raid in 2days [3m*(60/15mins)]*24= 288m (1team) I just wanna to know that what is bug meaning in…