Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ~Seer: “8. I’ve used a seer job 1 without points, perfections ect in order to avoid any kind of effect. Trust me, as you may see from the test results, the % of reduction is 15% and that’s extremely powerful. Obviously, the higher the damages the higher the reduction (the % of reduction is still the same but the damage decreased is much more) ” hm ok, im convinced now. as usual, mages always get the short end stick. this is so sad, can we hit 10 likes for our lovely class? not just th…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “Officially I am not allowed to say something that is going to happen if Entwell or Gameforge hasn't officially made an announcement or a "spoiler" somewhere. (Assuming I somehow know about it anyway) ” good thing im not in the same spot as you are (lol) i could technically spill all the beans but uncle will be really mad and when he's mad he's vicious and certainly dont wanna face his wrath. Quote from Morgoth: “That does not mean at all that I am saying act 7 will not exist…

• Quote from ~Seer: “These are the results without fairy in order to avoid elemental damages (I don’t own kertos boots) See the differences: from 1.6k - 3.4 to 1.2 - 3k. It needs a nerf, don't you think? ” i could be mistaken but i believe element bonuses from other sources (sp, eqs, training stuff..etc) still count even without a fairy. i dont have evidence to back this up though, so take it with a grain of salt. if i may ask, what is the + on the mage weapon?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user was over there (if he was joking or not) ” we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages Quote from Morgoth: “but about how I can't say its fake news when the user hasn't provided any valid source to back up what he claims. (And I only said that according to how there is no source from Entwell about all that, so basically not a proven theory) ” …

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof - - General Discussions

the gameplay. it is fun, especially with sp6 and onwards where new fluid dynamic mechanics were introduced.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “show me one of those other cases then. ” Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you debated with me for no reason but with steffie it was fine? (Excluding the part where she provided the info about the spanish community cause duh) ” well you gotta include that. because that answers your question.

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof - - General Discussions

my "fights" with morgirth is the actual reason why i love nostale

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from ~Seer: “Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or not? If so, don’t you think it’s extremely powerful and needs a nerf? ” I would actually need to test it but at the same time I am not entirely sure as to who would use 38lv resistance that only gives you some advantage against mages.Your overall resistance will also fall because I doubt many people will try sum 6 for this. So my question is and that is something I cannot check, do (lots of) …

• Quote from ~Seer: “Edit: @Gandalof it isn’t so expensive as you think. Sum them to rep boots and try pvps against sp6M (expenditure of 5-6kk) ” well if it's not "expensive" to you, why don't you pay that for me then? btw it makes no sense to sum them to rep boots then test it against sp6. and again as i said, im open to change my mind if you want to prove it and show me. otherwise i dont see why i have to waste my time, money and effort.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” yes you can. Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” Gandalof is simply unnecessarily paranoid in this case ” what am i being paranoid of exactly? Quote from Morgoth: “Not just in this case board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5edc666ff97f…

• Quote from ~Seer: “Please dont’t comment if you haven’t tried them yet. These boots are enormously better then Kertos ones. Try them and then let me know. ” why do i have to go through the effort of doing that? the burden of proof is on you. i'm open to see a video of you showing how "op" this effect is. or if you play on us server, im open to you showing me in-game. otherwise, im not really going to go through the effort of mixing it with some strong res to have decent % res and waste all that …

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from XsafouaneX: “haha thx ” Reported as offtopic.Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread ” Well to be fair if pinka actually intended for us to write it every time he kinda had to write that part in.As of how it is right now he made a thread called "Reasons why I love nostale" then proceeds with "Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale." < Which is just an…

• mfw you want to nerf an irrelevant low lvl eq... hint: flame giant/kertos boots insane defenses are much more stronger than this mediocre low lvl boot. rep boots and a6 boots effects (and res amount) are more valuable to me too.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” for u idk tbh. but u fail to see how morgirth provoked chaos... seriously?

• Quote from Cherish: “ Quote: “not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote: “People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is why I love nostale ” 3.0 Watching team vs player spam is why I love NosTale. ” and this is why the team always loses. because instead of team members being team players and helping their teammate, they sit on the sideline and just watch. but …

• Quote from Steffie: “It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't real in another thread. (And this is the one that he uses to share the probably real information. And I say "probably" because, even if Entwell creates a certain patch, doesn't mean that Gameforge communities will have it too o…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Yay you didnt left forever. ” i am just like chaos, inevitable. seems like i sparked some activity though so until things die out (prob soon after i post this anyway) i guess i can stay for a bit till then, otherwise.. guess i can take a week or two or however long to make some posts stack. Quote from Pinkamena: “I like Skillet, just think this was more fitting for a return ! youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ ” ok.. i'll admit.. you got me really good on this one.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently ” we are ALL chaos

• Quote from XsafouaneX: “Quote from Gandalof: “why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ” prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the challenge nostale host for it community so why skip them . it might look usless for u but its unique xD . ” more power to you. if you like em you do you. people with your enthusiasm is another reason i love nostale.

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is why I love nostale ” a hilarious and miserably failed attempted to "no u" by our sgm who has the girth but not the brains is another reason why i love nostale