Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Jekyll - - General Discussions

Quote from Morgoth: “And considering with Gandalof's logic here none of us used the word "play/playing" as stated initially by Pinka so we are all off topic. ” Dont use Gandalof and logic together, because their logic is there to aggravate. And no, the wording doesnt matter unless its completely different. If we dont use "play/playing" it doesnt mean we only watch other people play or something, it implies that we have enough experience in this game to show that this is a problem that is not fix…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “I wish I was that powerful! ” Ye you wish

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Gandalof is simply paranoid ” Drawing my misquoting powers here

Quote from XsafouaneX: “haha thx ” Reported as offtopic. Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread

• Quote from Yaouank: “Get ready to see your real damages ” Effing finally. Would say the full f word but sadly will be edited by mod. Quote from Pinkamena: “that devil SP which i forgot his name. ” Amon Quote from Steffie: “I can't really confirm or deny any possibility, but in this case, I don't need evidence to say something that is quite obvious to me: Unicorns are cute, but probably fake. ” Amen

• Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just criticizing the fact that none of u provided any counter points or proof, yet somehow you're all so sure about it being "fake news". ” There is no source in that spanish madman's post that was translated (?) to English. I do not believe people that say "Well there is no source just believe me"

• Quote from Gandalof: “a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote. ” I didnt want to quote the whole paragraph, I should've just put <...> inbetween and change word bosses to monsters so that it would remain a quote. Apologies. Does it change anything? No.

Quote from Morgoth: “The irony here is also why I love Nostale ” I beg to differ, there is no twisting incoming from me. However, whether you feel the need to expose such blatant hypocrisy you may do so with concrete evidence and argumentative commentary. download.jpg Having a passive-agressive argument with sgms is another reason not just to love nostale, but to live

Quote from Morgoth: “I call it 2 birds 1 stone. ” I call it 1 stone 1 wrong recipient and 1 missed target People twisting the story is another reason I love nostale.

Quote from Morgoth: “That was mostly to bully Gandalof's post rather than steffie though Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale ” Yet the bullying result recipient is Steffie. It's like if one throws something at another person, misses them and hits someone else. Morgie trying to make up excuses for his misbehaviour is another reason to love nostale

Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” This is bullying. ^ In context that you were doing the same stuff. Change-My-Mind.jpg SGMs pretending to be holy pure divine otherworldly sentient angelic beings is another reason to love NosTale

• Quote from Morgoth: “Where that user did not provide any source of what he wrote from Entwell or whatsoever. ” Why would Gandalof ever consider that. *sigh* Annoyed of people trusting random stories and then spreading these fake news all over and be disappointed at Entwell that it didnt happen.

Quote from Morgoth: “What do you mean? quote all of my message? Quoting posts wrong and blame people is another reason to love Nostale. ” I announce you below Steffie IQ for editing your post after bullying Steffie for doing so. Another reason I love nostale is that you can bully the bully

Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” Reason to love nostale? OFFTOPIC!!! Also a reason to love nostale is that you can get gms busted I want Steffie and Morgititata fight each other 46000642_multpict_narod_ru182_400x400.gif

• Quote from Gandalof: “the misquote is you adding "bosses" there, i never said that word in the original post that you "quoted" and "shortened" ” You implied that. Or bosses wouldnt be stronger and larger than mobs, somehow?

Quote from Steffie: “Yeah, you can bring me coffee. ” yah bring me as well. Ordering trial mods around is another reason to love nostale

247 tries to get +15 Scout, still nothing I am so pissed off rn I effing hate (love) this game 8dab270042c8be977617187bdc14c1ac.jpg Upd: it's 315 fails now, I guess there is no end

Idk for the last few days Im logging to the forum and see that Gandi or someone else replied a few hours ago, then I click to check a post that had been there for 2 or 3 weeks already. Yes that had happened before but not as often as now... What's going on? Also this is another reason I *love* NosTale forums

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Racordany: “8o ” Dont be so happy I'm not planning on leaving.

• Quote from Yaouank: “It is supposed to be a Mate SP ” well its going to be either something overpowered or useless garbage. Anyway, noswheel material. Ice witch isnt really a "new" pet, probably will be delivered to players through various events as a "super reward" or through fanart contests?