Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

nasrok34 - - World of spam

Quote from Mahmut: “@nasrok34 ” i left game once more time. they stay with each others i dont think playing more until my game chain again hits nostale. It is long chain and around 1-2 year it can take back to turn. i send you my steam link. you can contact me from there. Also i shared on forum too if anyone interests for add. Also he know me from TR nos too. i played TR nos on when it starts. Probably chaosbringer was new learning walkin on that times. that means he cant be chaos bringer . but …

• yea they forget to add it back again current gg raid

• Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change from these active days to today. Quote from Gandalof: “and the real real answer, dont even bother getting fake bow. it's weak. ” you dont know what is the point on that bow. it is +10 means %200 damage. if it has 200-300 damage with that boost it chan…

• Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. ” problem is i know answer too. for example i write you i need fake eq bow probably answers : ibra raid for relic and try examine, act 6 bosses (hk)

• Quote from ariyoshi: “ive told you plenty of times im willing to answer questions on how to get better ” everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making. i am opposite side of opening alt accounts. than this way closed. at minigames i am not good at all. i dont have ability to do them(or bots like others use. i hate bot users too) Only last way is ic's. i try to join all ic's i catch. And sorry but i am not robot too. I cant …

• Quote from Morgoth: “So far I don't think I have been supporting anyone and I simply answer stuff I can such as "what items boxes hold" and how "bamboo" works. So maybe that answers your question there. ” bamboo is an old item. It has random option. Instant full hp , or mp or orange sp or not anything happens.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Gm's support each other. Player support each other. ” i join that. there is no diplomacy.Here suggestions on forums but we dont know forwarded or not. are they read or not until happens huge polemics like this. at there at least we know they read. also we dont know if declined why it is declined . after declined no more about speaks beause it is ended. but there is another way changing or improving with details. but as we see you dont think this way. accept or deny . no mo…

• Quote from Rexxar: “That's taking a 5 year old game though (6 at this point?). Prices do fluctuate obviously, but for new releases it's same (or relatively close) for most countries. ” steamdb.info/app/548570/ here rage 2 , yesterday released 60 dollar released price and Chinese Yuan Renminbi currency worth 28 dollar.

• Quote from Rexxar: “If X game is on Steam for let's say 60$, it's 60$ everywhere, just converted in the country's official currency (so that might be around 40 pounds, 50ish euros, etc.) , so I don't see what's the issue here at all. ” but u forget something. currency differences. lets speak about this nostale game. at UK server 1 nos dollar 170k-200k at us server i heard it is 30k. and same time. In real life money lets check prices :for 60 nosdollar euro countries pay around 5 € or 4.99. for 6…

• Quote from Fuhl: “I attended the raid once and my reward was 10x Bamboo. It says that you can exchange the item at Eva Energy for a Grasslin Seal. But as far as I can see, thats not possible? I dont know what to think tbh. ” Quote from Racordany: “But this are all old videos with the old rewards. They changed the rewards in the raid boxes for this event ” as you can see they changed man:D ur box wrong. unbox it again

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Morgoth: “That's a bit ironic though, especially since Edorgan is trying to rigg whatever elections to his favor most of the time. ” yes we know he does but same time he does rigg on elections but we have around %42 (?) of population who believes him , he "always but always " says true. it is too bad...

• reward unbox videos: youtube.com/watch?v=9bQkMCT09O4 youtu.be/mEugSn7xw8I?t=562 youtube.com/watch?v=ImEvDxLpXok most of thime quest item or atack def pot, lets think about quest item , we have ? no. that means we get more attack pots. atak pot 3k , raid seal 2m what you are targeting to do ?

• Quote from Aureli: “Everyone receives 1 free raidseal per account, because we want people to do the raid together instead of raiding all alone by themselves with their alts. ” without you give 1 free seal we already get them from hunting. it doesnt matter get from where.And at there nothing changed about other things. But now u punished players who play with no alt accounts. i dont have any alt accounts. i get 1 seal daily and if they add me i can do raid, if reject i need find another 14 or let…

• Quote from Pinkamena: “This is still outrageous, I only have 1 alt and that means I can only get 2 seals per day aka 2 raids per day and that's it if the other players wont share their team cuz alts alts alts. ” i fight always this situation. but nothing changes. Also while even team working they are taking main server maybe DE . That makes all things different. for example about in that real thing. in x country a food package writes cook on 200 degree . btw that x country using Fahrenheit. that…

• Quote from Pinkamena: “The Greed is unbelievable , they are trying so hard to kill their own game,lmao. ” they are not focused greed. there is story is behind different. the other servers has ALT Account rule. That makes they can do limited raids and force to buy them seals. And active servers nosmall is more cheap. (anyway still not worth) but on our UK server there is no alt rules. people have over 20 alts accounts. every of them will get free seal. They can host own raids .while working this …

• That's how NosTale works

Here i see things about Turkey: We dont join eurovision because some of things : 1- as you mentioned , the goverment dont thinks well about LGBT. They cant show that official goverment channel. 2- There is always rigged points on some countries. They always give 12 point their friends. They think this. at there i believe on world everything from world cup until e sport tourments all rigged. the big bet companies do these things. you just need watch carefully some things. For example abour Barcel…

• Quote from Tlacenka: “After winning this raid, which took like 10 minutes (full team), we got 100 reputation, like 30 drops of 1700-2000 gold and some mats drop on the ground (like rags, cheesy sticks). The chest I got contained 10 large recovery potions (some other got raiding materials like Slade Claws) which did not even cover for the dolls I used. So in my opinion, the raid is not even worth doing Not sure why anyone would pay 10 ND for a seal. ” they fails always like they. The event team a…

• yea they punish non alt account owners while rewarding alt account owners. Sadly they dont think well about their steps. Btw: i dont check yet all team members consume seals. if this is yes that will be good. Quote from Tlacenka: “As I just found out, only the raid leader needs to provide the seals. ” did u try that ? maybe they can change mechanic. just need check ourself. because until today they dont sell EVENT seals on nosmall. If it consumes on all players that join team . It can be good bu…

• steamcommunity.com/id/hunterskull/ <- steam add me for these raids for calling. hunterskull#5967 <- discord free to add me there , i prefer steam most of time. You can call me what raid even you host and need. But i dont have hope about that will happen. Because people dont have habits.

• i am trying to my best. i say them i can give seals on always after each raid we join. but they dont host more. also i need 90 level sets. how i can get it ? from raids. raids happen only rare. that give you chance to get better eq but not fully. doing alone ic's still give you somehing but dont enough for collecting money for buying eq's from others.