Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Mounts are a luxury and not a necessity. ” As you said, to have this magic sleigh is a luxury so if you want that luxury be rdy to open ur wallet and buy it from game with gold or try ur luck with nos$. Since is probably the fastest as you said is something normal to be hard to get it. What is the point for a op mount if every1 have it, is like you put r8+10 at npc so every1 can get it.

• Quote from ariyoshi: “1-55: you can get leeched at 5.2 or main quest yourself. it should take you about 4.5 hours (remember there's the martial artist buff which = 100% exp from 1-80) 55-88: LoD (I'm not sure how much % you get from leeching in a solo win ic but i heard its around 13% at lvl 80) 88-99: 5.2, 6.1, quests, etc. TBH there's no real reason to hit lvl 99just focus clvl instead As a sidenote: 6.1/midgard quests or whatever they are called are relatively easy to do. HOWEVER, there are c…

• Wk build

cristinuza - - Calvin Coach's corner

First of all the shell with 13 att and 9 def is on bow or dagger? If is on bow you should invest in a dagger with overall sl shell and make 100 att wk and rest points in hp. As wk you dont need element since you have ed wich reduce oponent res and 70% crit chance wich is rly good with your 56% crit dmg. If no i still would go for a build with 90 att / 20 ele / rest point in hp. More hp you have => less chance to die when you get bacoom debuff. As archer if you get this debuff and dont have acces…

• Buy r7+10 95 bow

cristinuza - - NosBazar

Buy r7+10 95 bow.

• some pvp events like a family vs family would be rly nice.

• B> sader/holy +15 and more

cristinuza - - NosBazar

B> sader/holy +15 // lvl 90 r7+8-9 bow // lvl 92/95 r7+8-9 pve xbow // r7 shell % dmg + enh dmg + 2 sls S> scout 99+15+27 // cs 99+15+64 Reply here on note ign Crizu

• Dw. Hitsu didnt made all these alts only for imp bug. And dw he will make even more cuz this is how he play solo nostale, making 200 alts.

• warrior: - Iron Shin : icrease duration (30->60/90) , ranged damage descreased (65%->45%) - Morale should get nerf (player lvl*1 -> player lvl*0.5) - add +1-2 speed crusader: - buff duration (180->300) - attack skills should have bigger aoe area - add +1-2 speed gladiator: - reduce cooldowns on skills death reaper : - need full rework

• red mage: - reduce MP consumption on skills - increase magic attack and fire element on skills by 15-20% - add +1-2 speed holy mage: - since these days players can have 50-90k hp Healing skill is useless, hp amount getting from this skill is too low. This should get an improvement - Undead Purge and Heaven Song are not usefull skills, should get rework and be attack skills. - add +1-2 speed blue mage: - this sp is the only1 who dont have mana shield so he should get 20% damage reduce aswell - re…

• ranger: hawk only himself destroyer: - mines should do more dmg or % dmg - bomb should do more dmg or % dmg aswell and since is so hard to use it in pvp should self-detonate when some1 step on it - reduce cooldowns on skills by 20% - casting time on last skill is too long - since destroyer use a shotgun he should have aoe basic attack. wk: atleast 8 cell attack range scout: - when you are in ambush you should deal 60% less dmg - crit limit should be removed and add instead it dodge buff (10-15% …

• Bug in LoD experience

Also if some1 from your party die while you killing gk you also will get less exp and sometimes might be 0.

• Quote from ShakuChan: “If servers merged, US would be ruined like UK. I don't want that. I started playing Nostale in 2008 on UK server, quitted in 2014. Came back in 2017, and saw that prices are irreasonably high. I'm glad US has reasonable prices now like UK when it was still young. :3 ” Maybe now have reasonable prices but dont hope this will last forever. There are already players with pretty high lvl who started to do solo ics and they already started to get a lot of money (2.5m pure gold …

• Sell next items

cristinuza - - NosBazar

gladi - sold monk - sold fake sword - sold ballista - sold Also sell this r8 hellord sword

• B> ice cubes/flowers/glacerus seals

cristinuza - - NosBazar

Quote from Heaven: “which sserver@@ ” I posted in UK Server nosbazar so ...

• B> ice cubes 35k ea // ice flower 25k ea // glacerus seals 1.2m ea pm in game Crizu.

• Sell next items

cristinuza - - NosBazar

Sell : monk 99+14+27 gladiator 99+13+50 (15/7/12/5/1/3/4/3) tl 99+13 volcano 99+13+46 (9/5/13/9/0/4/3/3) r7 fake sword r7 ballista lvl 92 wand r7+9 r8 hellord dagger Reply here or pm in game Crizu.

• i think you earn 1 point for every ts you do but you cant repet it, so you have to do 70 different ts's for ex: from 1 to 70.

• TS 51 BUGG

Is not a bug, you need to kill all monster in the room when you have to wait. If you dont kill all mobs, portal won't open. wiki.nostale.it/wiki/TS_51

• New raid

I tried to host new raid and when i open seal saying ''cannot be used''.vgxoH imgur.com/a/vgxoH vgxoHvgxoH